All member reviews for Sabrina (1954)

Teen, 13 years old Written byTootie April 9, 2008

crazy

I love dis show its crazy funny and all ways an most the time on. If u are a teen like me i would love fo u to see the shows.Heck u probely aready seen it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byKass April 9, 2008

A sweet romance that delights years after its release

While made over half a century ago, Sabrina is a timeless story. Starring the lovely Audrey Hepburn, it relates the tale of a young woman who attempts to transcend social boundaries in order to win the heart of her beloved, undoubtedly a storyline that will charm girls everywhere. Admittedly, early on in the picture there's a scene when the main character tries to commit suicide by enclosing herself in a car garage and starting numerous automobiles; however, beyond being slightly unsettling, it's such a brief part of the film that only very young children should be excluded in its viewing.
Kid, 12 years old August 19, 2013

Most kids wouldn't be a fan of the romance.

A classic. Funny, intriguing, but romantic. Most young Tweens would not be interested, but older kids will enjoy. A must see!
Teen, 14 years old Written bycharlie.rainbow July 8, 2012

One of my favorites <3

I love this movie! It has the perfect Cinderella twist! Audrey Hepburn is my role model! If she is in a movie, you know it will be great! Sabrina is funny and romantic (nothing beyond a few kisses). All girls over the age of 8 will love it!
Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2011

Oooh, anything with Audrey Hepburn is SO romantic. I really enjoyed this film. I only rated it 10+ because younger children wouldn't get it as well
Teen, 16 years old Written byCorinneBeth June 14, 2009

This movie is great, I rated it on for 12 and up because younger children just don't need to see it, wait until they are older and can love it and then watch it. The main character tries to commit sudicide in the beginning of the film. Quite frankly I am a terrible remembered on what is in a film. There is a little drinking, I cannot recall if there is any language or unneccesary comments. I wonderful romance. I highly recommend it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviegeek April 9, 2008

Watch it! You won't be sorry!

I despair at the many people who have no idea who Audrey Hepburn is. I don't understand it. She was one of the most graceful and beautiful Hollywood icons ever and nobody I know has seen her movies. They're missing out. I saw this movie a couple of years ago and it was the start of a Audrey Hepburn movie-marathon. I loved the movie the moment it started. For once, watch a movie that was made before 1990! Watch a classic!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymanther panther April 9, 2008