Still more insipid movie spoofing. Enough already!

Adult Written byHaloFreak123 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byFaz February 23, 2014

Scary Movie 4

The ending makes no sense, and it is really disappointing considering how hilarious and outrageous the other 4 movies (Scary Movie 1, 2, 3 + 5) are. Brenda is always of course the funniest character, and does still have Anna Faris as its main actress but i think that in this spoof sequel, there are no pauses of excitement or laughter.
Adult Written byfonzieg April 3, 2015

Much funnier than #3, and yes, it's actually funny, also raunchy!

Scary Movie 4 brings back the actual comedy back to the franchise! It's funny, raunchy, and offensive at times. Especially towards homosexuals! If you're gay, or christian, take caution watching this movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byjenny666 October 25, 2011

good

love this movie
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

funny

better the all the others and not nearly as scary
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 October 30, 2010

Saw the edited version on Comedy Central.

I have to admit, Scary Movie 4 was very entertaining. It wasn't a great movie; its plotline made no sense at all. But, I guess that's the point, because it was still very funny. It had one use of the F word, several uses of the S word, crude sexual content, and some almost-nudity, but nothing that wouldn't be appropriate for many14 year olds. I think Common Sense Media's 16+ rating is too strict, but it is really up to the parent to decide what is appropriate for their child. I rate this movie iffy for ages 14-15.
Teen, 17 years old Written bycopperzinc April 26, 2009
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire February 15, 2013

NK-15

This is a funny, but spoofing Movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written bychase777 April 9, 2008

Spoof Extremely Predictable, yet Funny!

The spoof takes on Tom Cruise, War of the Worlds, and The Village. What a risk, but it sure turned out well! It made me laugh so hard! I'm also glad Carmen Electra's face was only in one scene. Not recommended for kids under 12, but teens and adults would enjoy!
Kid, 11 years old September 2, 2013

scary movie again

funny movie
Kid, 12 years old October 3, 2013

Spoofy movie (that soundss better

Come on people it isint that bad. like i mean watch it if you are in a mood for some thing to laugh about. but warning this movie has alot of sex, violence and they say the word sh*t and Fu*k alot
Parent of a 6, 15, 15, and 17 year old Written by79awesome August 26, 2013

good spoof

funny really funny sex jokes and language is the main problem 14 and up eh for 13 or lower
Teen, 13 years old Written byluwana October 25, 2011

good

it is good
Teen, 16 years old Written byelyssatruman November 1, 2015

Tame but Lame

It was a pretty tame movie because most of the sexual content was just innuendos (with the exception of Charlie Sheen getting like a 2 or 3 foot boner and a parody of the sex scene from Brokeback Mountain) and the violence was just slapstick and cartoonish. In terms of quality the movie was pretty mediocre but I did laugh once or twice.
Teen, 15 years old Written byHollywoodFan July 29, 2015

Witty Stupidity

Scary Movie 4 is a pretty good movie. It involves aliens, evil puppet clowns and a whole bunch of crazy people. Here's the plot. Making fun of a Hollywood classic, War of the Worlds, Cindy finds a strange little creature living in her attic, pointing to an expected alien invasion. After, she meets a man with two children, they encounter the hilariously chaotic alien attack and begin to flee. Later on in the film after running away and breaking up from her new friends, Cindy is reunited with them and the town's population before four of them are sucked into a UFO buttocks to discover what's on the other side. A death trap, putting them at a risk. Things turn out good in the end, Cindy's black friend ends up getting married to and having children with an evil puppet clown. Bizzare right? This film is not suitable for children, only mature responsible teens, as content includes moderate sex references, infrequent strong language, comedic violence and the use of drugs.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytikiman3220 April 9, 2008

i laughed through the whole thing

Well it wasnt all that bad. The Humor,Great it was up to date and sadly it didnt really copy to much from the movies but if you didn't see the spoofs you won't really care. I didn't see the UnRated version but the rated version was terrific i say it would be a rent for the people who saw the spoofs and a buy for people who havent.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byohya August 12, 2010

a bit mature for a PG-13

tom has sex with oprah My MPAA rating:R For strong language,sexuality and intense comic violence.
Kid, 12 years old June 14, 2010

Good movie but alot of crude stuff

This movie is pretty good. The 3 scary movie was better. Some of the jokes were crude. Alot of sex stuff. Only one F word at the end of the movie.
Parent Written byPlague December 3, 2009

Scary Movie 4

I now these movies are just plain stupid, but in the funniest way possible. I've watched all the other scary movies and this is one of the funniest i've seen out of the 4. I almost dropped dead laughing when I saw the first and second boxing scenes.
Adult Written bythewittyman27 April 9, 2008

wow

hilarious: thats all i have to say