All member reviews for Scary Movie 5

This dumb, raunchy series should have given up the ghost.

Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd April 15, 2013

avoid this movie at all costs even if someone pays you to watch it

Personally I never seen the movie but I know it's gonna be stupid based on the concept/plot and the trailers and another thing all 5 movies in the series are dumb,stupid,idiotic even though I have never seen any of them
Kid, 12 years old April 13, 2013

I Love it!

I liked this movie! I saw it in the cinemas today, It is very raunchy but hilarious! a part that made me embarresed was the lesbian sex part. there are lots of funny scenes and swearing the f word is only used once. Australian Raiting: M (mature) American: PG-13
Adult Written bySkifcha April 16, 2013

Boring and not worth the money.

I saw this movie with my husband and it was pretty boring. There were a group of children sitting in front of us probably not much older than 12, and they were laughing at everything. Part of me thinks this movie was made for that age group simply because all of the adult humor is so dry and bland no one who could understand it would laugh and anyone else wouldn't get the joke and wouldn't laugh either.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDorotea Dukovac August 19, 2014

It is not scary at all

I have watched it just once and the movie is great. Scary Movie 5 is better than all Scary Movies.
Kid, 9 years old June 15, 2014

stupid

I am 9 and saw this movie on showtime on my tv this movie contains alot of adult comedy the sex/nudity is strong there is a brief lesbian sex scene that lasts about 30 seconds the language is at least brief/mildly strong comedey violence the alcohool and drugs is not that bad exept when 2 girls go to a club they take drugs to have some fun i would rate it R for-brief strong lanuage perasive sexual content,some brief comedy violence,some nudity,brief drug scene.I think overall explicit content is 36/50 i think teens 15 or mature 14 year olds and up should handle this but anyways its a stupid mesed up movie
Teen, 13 years old Written bymhubble2 September 19, 2013

Dissapointing, But Funny. Anyone is is Mature is good it watch it

I am 13, All I have to say is haha, It is in my opinion dumb, there is no point in it. I really think anyone who know cuss words and is around the stuff that's in this movie then I think they would be good to watch it.
Parent Written byDan G. April 17, 2013

Unfit for human consumption of any age group.

Aside from being an unfunny, stupid, and gross movie, it is just one objectionable thing after another for children. Nudity and sex, explicit homosexual behavior, poop 'jokes' out the wazoo, religious irreverence, profanity, f-words, and other rude and crude language.
Kid, 11 years old October 3, 2013

Why didn't I

Me and 3 of my friend girls went to see this movie it is so not for kids my age but we thought it was so funny so I laughed but at the end I felt so so stuip for laughing when I should have left right out
Teen, 15 years old Written byRonnocsille15 August 25, 2013

Viewer descretion is advised

Very funny good plot but a lot of sex and sexually refrences im 15 but i have seen it and mind you what most children are exposed to can be much worse i just saw you would have to be nuts to let you 9 year old kid watch This
Teen, 13 years old Written byjasgreg12 June 13, 2013

C+

Pretty Good. Just not as good as the previous ones. I think they should have just kept the previous cast. It looked better in trailer.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySecondSider June 10, 2013

Don't be fooled! Go for Young Frankenstein or Airplane! instead!

I knew this movie would be bad in the first place. It was the hype along with the idiots from my Grade 9 French class, whom I can tell were already being fooled by unfunny humour and offensive and rather unpleasant gags. It's like they just go and see it because what they like is being parodied! "Scary Movie" was stupid to begin with. The whole series was just plain horrendous! No real humour, or even any affection for what it's parodying! And as the Nostalgia Critic said, "this is why old parodies are forgotten." Do not watch this movie at all there are no creative jokes at all. Watch something like Young Frankenstein, Airplane!, Hot Shots!, or Spaceballs instead. Those are REAL FUNNY SPOOF MOVIES! The ads are lies. Do not trust the ads for the latest parody movies, as they are making more money out of something you will be disappointed with. I'm able to resist these bad spoofs. But then, watch something like Young Frankenstein instead. That is 10 times better than this piece of garbage of a "parody."
Teen, 13 years old Written byAverageteenager August 5, 2014

I did not feel good afterwards

I am 13 years old and I decided to watch this movie.BIG MISTAKE.some of the movie is kind of funny but it's more scary than it is funny. There is an evil dea spoof part that made me feel sick and I couldn't sleep afterwards. A bunch of nice Christians got possessed and they started amputating their body parts.one girl cut her tounge in half and when I saw her face I almost ran away because she had the scariest face that will scar your child's mind.The worst part is she says " I'm going to get you" and it seriously is not funny. It just makes you feel bad. With all of the sex, cussing, and scary images , I wouldn't watch this until you can take it. 13 year old boys, like me cannot take it. I suggest watching when you are an adult. Don't make the mistake I made of thinking it would be funny and not scary.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFaz February 23, 2014

Scary Movie 5

In the 5th sequel of the spoof series, they decide to cast Ashley Tisdale as the main character, booting out Anna Faris and her classic comedy act, which loses some marks for me- but nonetheless it is a great film. In this sequel, they parody the films Mama, Evil Dead and Paranormal Activity. There is a lesbian sex scene in this and there is about a 20 second shot of naked girls, with cleavage showing. A great little comedy- a little awkward to watch with your parents (as i nearly had to!)
Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 August 31, 2013

Pretty ridiculous but still delivers it's laughs

Really ridiculous movie, but don't go into it expecting an academy award winner or else you will not enjoy it. It consists of some crude sexual content from beginning to end, but most of which is played it out for laughs and is very comical. There is a brief scene of nudity which consists of a man turning around to see that his pants have no back side and his butt hangs out for a couple of seconds. There i violence but all of it is played for laughs and is extremely comical, but there is one scene where they make fun of the new evil dead and they have comical violence and gore shoot up, but this scene is made for laughs but may frighten younger children. There is language, but PG-13 level.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 5, 2013

Funny

Teen, 13 years old Written byKyle1414 June 29, 2013

TERRIBLE!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old June 15, 2013

Well, not the best. But OK.

This film is not really for the ages 11 and under. But parents, know yor child, you may want to ask them what is the point of this film's point of view. SCARY MOVIE 5 is very dumb and 50/50 funny depending on your humor.
Parent of a 7 and 12 year old Written byStephen the great April 17, 2013

Horrible

Terrible movie
Parent Written byHello2222 November 27, 2013

READ

This movie was pretty funny and parents keep this in mind this movie is NOT R its PG-13 some language f---k is side once and s---t is said a few times. There are some sexual references but nothing like and R rated movie couple of the sexual references are mild. This movie would be ok for kids 11 and up
Parent of an infant, 5, 7, 10, 14, and 18 year old Written byJoejoejoejoe April 27, 2013

Funny!!!