All member reviews for Scary Movie

Teen, 17 years old Written byhorrorchick August 16, 2011

great for teens

i LOVED this movie. its hillarious. some of the scenes are disturbing to younger viewers, but i'm 13 and i love it, even though some of the sexual content is to much
Teen, 17 years old Written bydawtpbwv July 19, 2011

Scary Movie is scarily weird

This isn't too bad of a spoof movie It's got good laughs and original spoofs but some of the jokes get really corny real fast. It's pretty much a spoof off of horror movies teens watch or are involved in. Simple plot. But some of the drug and sex scenes are just too crude. But nothing teens can't handle I mean I think we've all seen people high and have "accidently" went on explicit sites. But some of the movie is too awkward like the jokes were thrown in at the last second. But it's not bad but not too good. I don't recommend this movie unless you're just in a fun mood
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe book dork<3 July 9, 2011

Alright TV-14 clean version...

Just to clarify, I am 13 but watched the TV-14 Comedy Central version. Even the TV-14 was questionable! Words were blocked out but there was still a character that's high, characters that drink and disturbing scenes that make you shudder instead of laugh out loud. Although there are very amusing parts, I wouldn't recommend this movie to ANYONE who tenses up at the use of drugs or sex. Or anyone for that matter. My friend has seen the R rated version and she showed me and I was totally disturbed! It was x1000 worse then the TV-14. I about cried at how terrible it was made, the jokes, everything. It was laugh out loud funny but way too many awkward moments to make the movie enjoyable.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCharlietheunicorn99 June 29, 2011

Tales from a Teenager Part 2

This movie is funny but yet very brutal. In parodying Scream and some other movies, this movie is a slasher film. The language is big. It goes as far as to saying the f word, the di word, and more. The positive note is that it is indeed very funny except for kids under the age of 12. Children 12, 11, and 10 can watch it on tv becuase it is censored and is edited, on most stations. The killer tracks down college bound students in this parody of a slasher film. Teens are stabbed, decapitated, crushed, shot, and "exercised". Parents I strongly suggest that if your kids are watching this film, watch it with them. Look for Part 1 on Poltergeist. Look for Part 3 on Scary Movie 3.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycreamcheese7 June 27, 2011

Maybe wanna skip some parts

It is very good...You should watch it first before letting your kids watch it so you maybe can skip a few parts.
Kid, 12 years old June 4, 2011

Disappointing

I usally like Parody's but this one is really gay [ literally ] and stupid humor. Dont get me wrong, there were funny scenes but the verdict: Dont bother. Really, really rude, not for people under 17. Im being generous giving it 2 stars
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 3, 2011

Hilarious spoof doesn't hold back--even somewhat on a TV edit.

My rating: R for frequent strong language, crude sexual content, graphic comic violence and some alcohol and drug use involving teens. [NOTE: I only really saw the TV edit for this (which was edited far down to a TV-PG rating), but I read most of the screenplay, too. I would give the TV edit a "pause on 14" rating.]
Teen, 16 years old Written byKaihfewuory327ybch April 19, 2011

Funny from start to finish!

Love this movie- Made "Scream" so much funnier! I agree that there is a lot of swearing, sexual references and violence, but it one awesome comedy!
Kid, 8 years old January 30, 2011

I liked the part when someone did something.
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2010

funny but bad

funny and i love it, but really bad in terms of content. f-words, penises, balls, sex, blood, violence, drug use, drunk teens you name it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byslasher23 September 5, 2010

Teen, 15 years old Written byLinkin Park vs.... June 27, 2010

Funny but explicit

very funny
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2010

i love it
Kid, 8 years old May 29, 2010

WTF

THIS IS COMEDY, NOT HORROR!!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 5, 2010

If you love to laugh watch this. Only for teens

This movie rocks. I love the movie Scream. Here they made some changes. My favorite part is in the beggining. It is so funny. If you haven't seen this you have to. The only thing is that there is constent swearing. This is not for ages under 14. It also makes fun of other movies too. Like the Sixth Sense, Blair Witch Project, and I know what you did last summer.
Kid, 11 years old January 3, 2010

I would not reccomend this to ANYONE who is not gay

I thought there was too much things kids, and myself, should not be watching. There was a lot of sexual content, and lots of violence. I can't even say the things that were in there, they were just SO bad. I would not recommend it, unless you gay and you like to see erect penises. To much sex, DEFINITLY!
Teen, 15 years old Written byVivian_L January 2, 2010

Extremely funny and one of the few good spoofs--

Instead of reviewing each Scary Movie separately, I'll review the who series here-- I think--with the exception of the second one-- that the "Scary Movie" series is one of the funniest ever. (and as far as spoofs go, I think it's the best so far) While I'll agree that every single one of these movies contains crude language and humor, I think they're perfectly fine for the viewing of kids 13+. None of the movies in this series are the least bit scary, and they are very silly, making them enjoyable only to those who don't mind silly humor.
Kid, 12 years old December 31, 2009

great movie

i like these movies they r really funny i couldnt stop laughing. my friends like these movies too
Teen, 15 years old Written bypeanutbuttergurl6 November 19, 2009

rated R for a reason

this is an adult movie for mature audiences. it would be a iffy for ages 15+ but the movie is really trying to targete an audience that's 17+.way to much cussing, sexual realted themes and people are getting killed all for a joke.
Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2009

SEX!!! Definitly a problem!!!

Way, way to much sex. There's so much sex in this movie. So much crude humor. So much language. It's not funny. There's a girl sucking on a boy's nipple. So much sex in beds. I a car, there's 6 teenagers. A boy and girl areliking each other's tounge. And a girl gets forced to suck on a boys erect penis. An erect penis comes out of a wall and goes through someones head. When a teenage girl and boy are in bed. The girls in a bikini and the boys in a speedo. The boy reaches down to the girls bottom half of the bikini, and pulls it off. Then WAY overgrown hair is shown all over her vagina. Then the boy takes a chainsaw and cuts it all off. In the girls locker room, a bear breast is shown. Lot's of sex, not even funny.