All member reviews for School of Rock

Kid, 10 years old January 26, 2011

My review of school of rock!

It's good, I haven't seen it in ages but I can still remember it so it must of been OK! I am a musician and I reckon that it was a good influence for me It made me wan't to write songs, since then I have written 6!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMyxboxliveisroc... January 19, 2011

Cool movie!

I love this movie! And jack black is so awsome! Even better than chuck norris! If you like good comedys with a bit of drama and love in it than you should buy this movie!
Kid, 12 years old January 10, 2011

perfect 4 age 10

some language but hilarious. good for kids around 10.
Kid, 10 years old November 28, 2010

Great Movie!!!

I really loved this movie! I thought it was funny, great and heartwarming. They did swear a lot, though. Over all, it was awesome!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old October 16, 2010

I think it is very good . I wish jack black would watch is mouth . But it is a great family comedy . It also says to do your best , don't give up. Jack Black and Miranda Cosvergro are great role models
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii October 10, 2010

This is a bad example for school

Nothing scary. Dewey Finn kicks a cymbal really hard when he's mad and also took down a poster saying "Alright that's it, no grades." The students didn't have a lot of academics.
Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2010

School of Rock: Poor Story

I personally thought that this movie had a pretty poor story in general. The language wasn't to bad, although the movie gave the message that it was all okay in the end even though the false teacher lied to the kids in his class as well as they're parents, which I thought was a bad ending, and message for kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypopcornlove July 24, 2010

Absolutely Jack Black's best movie yet. Ridiculously funny and not too slapstick. The jokes are witty and the songs are catchy. What more could you want from a movie? Although there is some language, drinking and Dewy is not exactly the best role model for most people (lazy, drinks). But overall this movie is fine for kids 10 and up.
Kid, 10 years old July 22, 2010

One of my favorite movies. Even though he gets drunk and pretends to be a substitute teacher. It's an awesome movie. ROCK ON!! :D A good family movie and it's funny too.
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2010

good movie, not too many swares

It's a really good movie...one of my fav movies!
Teen, 16 years old Written byYadad May 2, 2010

Funny

It's really funny. The language isn't too bad. It teaches you to stick it to the man.
Kid, 12 years old April 22, 2010

Great rock movie but language is to stronge for young kids.

Jack Black stares in a wonderful, rock, kick butt, comedy about a class that becomes a rock band. But of corse theres Jack Black in this movie so you can exspect a fair amoutn of bad language like: "Ticked off" "Idiot" "Stupid head" "Loser" and some more. A bad thing about this movie is that the teacher played by Jack Black teaches 5th grade kids how to say swears whenever they get made so young kid maybe influenced to do the same. Overall great, funny movie. Just iffy for 9 because of language.
Kid, 7 years old February 21, 2010

Iffy for age nine

Good. Some drug references, but that's about it. Some language.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypyscojoker February 20, 2010

this movie is great probably just one rude scene when mr sneably says i have touched your kids meaning emotionaly but the parents think of it in a nasty way
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2010

WAY better than I expected...

Love it! The movie was way better than I expected! There is some drinking and the kids swear some, but it's just SO hilarious! Anyone over 10 MUST see this movie and laugh and laugh till the end!
Kid, 10 years old January 11, 2010

Rock comedy at it's f---ing best! 11+, mature 8-10

This is classic stuff. A few swares from kids and adults, like da--, a--, bi---, cr--, and he--. Also a coulple drug references (stoned, crack) and Dewey is shown drunk briefly. Surprisingly, no sexual content. Dewey and the kids aren't the best role models at first, but in the end, they show great messages and tell the school what rock is really made of, which I love. A modern cult classic, ok for 11 and up, mature 8-10 year olds.
Kid, 12 years old January 2, 2010

WOW! A fun feel good movie that gives great messages!

One of my faves of all time, Jack Black transforms from a bad role model to a good one, good acting, there is some mild language, sexual references and references to a hangover, but its really funny and a really likeable film, it makes you feel good and gives you great messages, I love it, 5 out of 5, and ANY kid will like it, provided that they are over 11, 10 year olds might struggle a bit with the mature themes
Teen, 13 years old Written bySkitelz January 2, 2010

REALLY REALLY FUNNY MOVIE!!

this movie is hilarious!!! they say the a word a couple times & say crack but its so funny,
Kid, 9 years old December 29, 2009

Pretty good

My family and my brothers friend watched this toghther. I thought that it was pretty good. Jack Black did a great job. But I didn't hear the b word. It said that in the reveiw.
Kid, 12 years old December 8, 2009