All member reviews for School of Rock

Kid, 12 years old December 8, 2009

Kid, 12 years old November 23, 2009

school of rock is ok

i think that school of rock is a movie that the whole family can si down a relax and watch. it has a whole range of different humour and is just full on.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzackaback October 21, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written byCandykid32 October 2, 2009

You like? Dont like?

I think it was a great movie!...but some people dont like it, it depends what you like, i liked it : )
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2009

OMG!!!

omg!!! hilarious!!!!!!!!!! i am 11 and i dont think it was that bad
Teen, 13 years old Written byanonymous211 July 27, 2009

funny movie, but not amazing

I liked the movie. It was kinda funny, and worth watching, but I didn't love it. The were a bunch of curse words, and and bit of drinking. It could have been PG though.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemmaloo3 July 10, 2009

Teen, 14 years old Written bymattthemovieman June 23, 2009

funny...

not bad really just a few cuss words and a hangover but other wise really good and really funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byBaseballfan67 June 22, 2009

You should think three times about seeing this

Horrible language and non christian things like praying to rock gods.
Kid, 11 years old June 12, 2009

lolololololololol...

Hilarious!!
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2009

Not exactly the cleanest movie ...

Cursing is mostly from the kids . There are alcohol references to ( from kids ) . Other than that it is pretty age appropaiate .
Kid, 12 years old March 30, 2009

Fantastic Jack Black Film

I am a ginormous Jack Black fan and I love this movie so much. I saw it in theaters four times and I now own it on DVD! It is a hilarious movie and it teaches a good moral: Never give up, no matter what your size, shape, or age.
Kid, 10 years old March 16, 2009

coooooool!

LANGUAGE: Some strong language at points, like: Get out of here, stupid a**", "Shut the h**l up!" "Da*n!" "Between the lines!" DRUGS: Drunk singers, drinking scenes. VIOLENCE: Battle of the bands, tense scenes. SEX: Sexual refrences. MY REVIEW: Great, but not appropriate for young tweens. I loved it, though. my favorite!!!!
Kid, 9 years old February 27, 2009

i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved it!!!!!!!!! there were only like about bad words in it!! its very funny, and it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good, i don't think it should even be PG-13. and it is appropriae for kids over 8.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNatashaKIS February 16, 2009

A Great Rock'n'Roll Move to watch!

In the movie "School of Rock", Jack Black really showed that rock is in his heart. In this great comedy, he played the part of Mr. S, a substitute teacher in a private school. He teaches his students to rock n roll. The wild rocker, Dewey Finn was thrown out from his own band like garbage and he started thinking how he would pay back a great amount of money to his friend, his room mate. When he tried to sell his guitar, the director of a private school called and asked for Mr. Schneebly, who was Dewey's friend. Trying to get money, Dewey played Mr. Schneebly, the substitute teacher. Later, he gets surprised to his class, as he finds out that the students have great talent to music. Then, he starts to teach every type of rock instead of teaching math or history. The rock band that was created out of Dewey (or Mr.S) and his students was called "School of Rock", and made other bands challenged with a great performance. Great acting of Jack Black was seen in this movie. With his excellent role, or a rocker, he bacame an idol for other kids. Later he played great solos on the guitar and I was surprised how he sang. Jack was performing greatly and wild on stage with his band. He was dressed in a school uniform and that remined me Angus Young from AC/DC. The movie was very interesting. It has talented kids and a great teacher. They all were great actors. The set was in the school, I mean it was a real school. "School of Rock", was the best music comedy I've ever seen. After watching it, I loved this movie, and the music they had. It was great. I really recommend it.
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2008

MY 2ND FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!

this is an awesome movie! it is funny, smart, and has a good message in the end. there is some mild language, (crap, damn, ass.) but nothing very severe. a great movie, but not for kids under 10.

I love this movie!

This movie is sooooo funny and it is great! it is border line between PG and PG13. there is some language and one character gets drunk. Most of it is good but some kids mite not understand some of the jokes or some of the plot. But this was my first PG13 movie and it was great for that!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Great movie

I LOVE this movie. This is one of the best movies I've seen. The only bad thing about the movie is there are some cuss words through out the movie. And they do go to a bar and drink, but that's all.
Teen, 15 years old Written byShinjo April 9, 2008

REALLY GOOD MOVIE!

I really enjoyed watching this movie. Jack Black was really funny, and the kids were great. I would definitely see this movie again. Great for kids 8+.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykitty kat April 9, 2008

great movie

I think this is a great movie! The kids were great at playing instruments. I love rock, so this was the movie for me. The kids cursed so that wasn't good. I wasn't allowd to see this movie until my parents saw it first. I love this movie.