All teen and kid member reviews for School of Rock

Teen, 15 years old Written byShinjo April 9, 2008

REALLY GOOD MOVIE!

I really enjoyed watching this movie. Jack Black was really funny, and the kids were great. I would definitely see this movie again. Great for kids 8+.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykitty kat April 9, 2008

great movie

I think this is a great movie! The kids were great at playing instruments. I love rock, so this was the movie for me. The kids cursed so that wasn't good. I wasn't allowd to see this movie until my parents saw it first. I love this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byaa April 9, 2008

Great

Awesome movie.It should have been rated PG
Teen, 14 years old Written bystar April 9, 2008

A cleaver story about rock.

School of rock was entertaining, fun and should have been rated PG.If any movie this should be PG. All that happenings is a few swear word and a charactar smoke but thats it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymvrtr April 9, 2008

Great Movie!!

Fun and interesting movie! Many cool songs from hard rock bands. Lyrics are clean. There is some strong language, so watch your little kids. Other than language, great and funny movie and is a must-have to any DVD or video collection.

Rock on!

This is the most rockin' movie ever. This movie makes people think about the spirit of rock!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

PG needed

this movie isn't that bad. I'd give it a PG rating.

Bad movie that should have never been produced

I feel this movie has strong language and drug issues. People and kids may find Jack Black cool in this movie, but I feel this film is not right for children under age 12.
Teen, 15 years old Written byWuvBooks April 9, 2008

Fun movie!

This may not be a great movie for young kids but a awsome movie for kids 11 and up! This movie is very fun to watch!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

PG-13?

Everyone 8+ should see this!
Teen, 13 years old Written byKeds43@aol.com April 9, 2008

Great!

I know this is really sad, but the only reason I watched this movie on TBS one night was because Adam Pascal from Rent had a small part in it (Theo, the guy who kciked Dewy out of the band). I didn't expect much, considering Jack Black was playing the lead. But boy, was I wrong. This was a hilarious, rock 'n' roll film. The kids are great musicians, especially Zack (Zack Attack) the guitarist. Tamika (Turkey Sub), Alicia (Braceface), and Marta (Blondie) are great singers. Miranda Cosgrove plays her very annoying charcter, Summer Hathaway, perfectly. And Joan Cusack was so funny as Ms. Mullins, especially during the bar scene. I am surprised this movie is not PG, because the humor is not as bad as a lot of PG movies, and there's only a couple times they curse. Little Giants got away with a PG, why couldn't this? Overall, a very good movie when you feel like you need a good laugh.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuitelife April 9, 2008

Awesome

One of my favorites! I first saw this movie in 6th Grade at school. My teacher goes crazy every time something funny happens.

my mouth mucles burst

super super super super good
Teen, 14 years old Written byJohanjwalker April 9, 2008

Probably Black's funniest and most entertaining film!

This movie is hilarious and entertaining. Parents, most kids will like it. Almost all, in fact. Its really funny. However, there are some things you should know about. First of all, I, personally, think the PG-13 rating is bad. It should have been rated PG. Do not drop this movie just because of the PG-13 rating, because most stupid modern comedy films are rated PG-13. Yes, there is some language. Only a little bit. Sometimes the characters mention the words "sex" and "sexy", only once or twice, but they don't say the words very loudly or in bad ways. No violence at all here. The only other thing you should know about is that a person does get drunk and is persuaded to do something while she is drunk. So there is some drinking. And Dewey is not really a good role model for kids. Also, this mvoie is about rock music. I mean real rock music. If you don't want your kid anywhere near rock music, then I recommend they shouldn't see this film. Its hilarious and entertaining, but proceed with caution. Actually, I change my mind. I guess it barely makes it to the PG-13 rating. However, this is one of those modern comedy films that is funny without all the sex-related humor and language.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysportgamer April 9, 2008

Best Movie EVER!!!!

This movie is awesome. It's really funny, at every part of the movie and very entertaining
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviecritic April 9, 2008

BEST MOVIE EVER!!

School Of Rock is my FAVORITE MOVIE!!! It is awesome. There is really nothing wrong with this movie!!!

not great

boring!!!
this is one of the best movies ever!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybookworm123 April 9, 2008

Makes you want to join a rock band!

This movie makes you want to join a rock band! It's iffy on language, social behavior, and content; but, the plot does not center around it. Just watch this movie, and you'll find yourself picking up the soundtrack and maybe some ACDC. JUST SEE IT - TRUST ME.