All teen and kid member reviews for Scooby-Doo

Teen, 17 years old Written byusherrocksworld3 November 20, 2010

PG-13 should be

totally PG-13 both of the films they're good
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

Shaggy.

Not the best Scooby, but it works. Pretty adult.
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2011

Scooby-Dumb not Scooby-Doo

A horrifyingly bad Scooby-Doo movie. Rude humor, some scary scenes (for young viewers). It's idiotic, unfunny and a real mess alongside awful acting.
Kid, 11 years old May 23, 2014

Scooby-dooby, doo, where are you?

My profile: https://www.commonsensemedia.org/users/epic-waffles This is a good movie don't get me wrong, but there might be some things that are too intense for some kids. There is violence obviously, there is language, uses of damn and b***h, and there is "sexy stuff" too. Daffini and Shaggy kiss, and in the DVD it has the deleted scenes, and there are girls shaking their butts, and a girl in a bikini in the locker room deleted scene.
Kid, 11 years old March 16, 2013

GOOD AND SCARY FOR TWEENS AND UP

Sex: 3.5/10. Innuendos. Violence: 7/10. Some scary creature action, people possesed at times, glass shattering, motorcycle chase, scary on a PG-13 scale. Language: 5/10. B*tch, some milder profanities. Drugs: 4/10 Some references to Marijuana. Frightening Scenes: 6/10. Creature violence, brief glimpses of limbs. Total: 25.5/50. I give this movie a 3.5. Not for young tweens.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycarcarlicarcarli March 15, 2013

Awful

I am very disappointed with this movie! Language is not appropriate, women wear clothes that are way too tight. Nothing like the classic show. I would not suggest watching this if you have children under the age of.............. well, just don't watch this at all.
Kid, 12 years old April 3, 2010

perfect for everyone unless you love to complain

daffony showen that she is stronger than a man and girls dont have to be a damsel in destress but fred shaid he could look at himself naked
Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2015

12A

Contains moderate peril, disturbing sequences, horror and rude humor.
Kid, 8 years old July 9, 2014

Good Movie

Scooby-Doo is a great movie with brief sexual jokes and language such as "freaking" and "naked". It has some scary images and drinking, but overall I thought it was pretty good.
Kid, 9 years old June 6, 2014

Really bad!

Go for the cartoons.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytvzillia March 12, 2013

Scooby-Doo movie review

not as good as the animated movies and shows
Teen, 15 years old Written byJacob Haimovitz November 25, 2012

Scooby-Doo is too scary for most kids and Scooby-Doo is too dumb for most teens.

Scooby-Doo has more intense, scary special effects than you'll find in the cartoon Scooby-Doo features.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow August 26, 2012

Not much good to be found here

There are only two thing keeping me from giving this one star, and that's that the casting is spot-on, especially Matthew Lillard as Shaggy and Rowan Atkinson as Mr. Mondavarious. The second thing is that the script has some occasional moments of wit. But in nearly every other aspect, this movie falls flat. The jokes are all flatuant, and the CGI is truly awful. Plus, none of the monsters are scary. So the point where this is inappropriate is all its suggestive humor. I mean, wasn't this targeted at little kids? You'd think I would like its mature humor, but I think it's just too dumb. But like I said earlier, it's script is okay, and the casting is spot-on. So maybe some old Scooby-Doo fans will revel in a bit of nostalgia for a while, but once they see the burping contest between Shaggy and Scooby, I'll bet the only thing they'll want to do is cry.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJetko16 May 5, 2012

I've Always Loved This Movie

I was 7 when I first watched this movie and I loved it. It wasn't to scary the only thing that sort of scared me was the monsters but I'm glad those scared me because that means they added some value to the film. I'm now 14 and I wasn't bothered by the sexual references back then and I'm not bothered by them now. If you are a parent and you honestly think that your teenage/tween child hasn't been exposed to violence or language before then that is just insane. This has to be one of the only movies I remember from my childhood and I loved the humor and how the gang had to solve the mystery. So, coming from a well educated 14 year old, this movie isn't all that bad. It may not resemble the cartoon the best but I don't usually look for that in a live-action movie because if you do you just might be disappointed.
Teen, 14 years old Written byemily_jane April 29, 2012

It depends on what you want your kids to watch.

Reasonably funny in parts, but some of the content just isn't appropriate.The women's clothing is very skimpy. Shaggy say 'voulez voulez couche avec moi', Daphne is dressed in a very short dress, Fred is a womaniser, Shaggy is portrayed as some kind of druggy (also he has a gf called Mary Jane), when Fred and Daphne switch bodies, Fred goes on to mention about looking at himself/herself naked, and daphne starts shouting at Fred because he's basically touching her up. Probably the worst part is when Fred says to Velma about dorky chicks turning him on... Totally unsuitable for a children's film. But other than this the film is fine.
Kid, 7 years old December 18, 2011

its Fine

tis fine. kids this is ok for you nothing wrong with it for you
Kid, 10 years old October 29, 2011

uhhh

i saw this a couple months backk but noticed that iffy for young kids.
Kid, 9 years old August 9, 2011

They say "b*tch".
Kid, 12 years old August 9, 2011

I loved this when I was little! When I watch it, it brings back memories...

Really funny, a tiny bit scary for younger kids but fine for 7 and up!
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 June 22, 2011

whats new for you

This movie is somewhat funny and okay mixed with pop cultue refgrences and jokes that made you want to laugh. scooby do is the one