All member reviews for Scream

Graphic mystery-homage to teen-slasher movies.

Kid, 10 years old June 26, 2011

Oh give me a break.

Oh Gimme a break. You say "NO FRIDAY THE FREAKIN' 13TH" But "GOODIE SCREAM". Now don't get me wrong, this is my Favorite movie of all time, but its just as bad IF NOT SOMEWHAT WORSE as Friday the 13th.
Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2011

More of a rough PG-13 movie

Almost everything is a problem, however, nothing is extremely horrible.----------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- Sex: 1 real sex scene, nothing sensitive is shown. A couple make outs.----------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- Product placement: Plenty of horror movie references, including, but not limited to, Prom Night, Nightmare on Elm Street, Psycho, Halloween, and so on.--------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- Language: Plenty of language----------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- Drinking: We see about a dozen high school students drinking beer------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------- Violence: The violence starts within a few minutes. I believe the death count adds to 7, but it's hard to tell because people seem to have died but it turns out they didn't and then they live through the movie, or more often don't.------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- Good Role Models: Sidney is a fairly good role model, with a fair amount of selflessness. A few other good role models, but many of them end up dead.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAli Adenwala June 9, 2011

Scream 1

Its a really entertaining, fun movie. The only thing to worry about is the voilence. 13+
Kid, 11 years old June 6, 2011

Suprisingly good, looking forward to watching "A Nightmare ON Elm Street".

(Spoiler alert) Only the scenes where you didn't know who Ghostface actually was was it scary. Plus, there was a spoiler for "Friday The Thirteenth" they mention that the killer was his mother. Spoiler alert, lol. Depends on what your kid can take. I'm eleven and this movie wasn't that violent to me.
Kid, 12 years old June 5, 2011

Scream

I think its a great movie but if your under 13 you shouldnt be watching it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolcat123321 April 15, 2011

Ok for tweens

I likes the scream series. This is far the best(so far) It isn't that bad. It is dimed down alot compared to Halloween or Friday the 13th. It is awesome.
Kid, 12 years old April 14, 2011

Teens & Up!

Well for starters there is alot of Voilence and Language. Lots of teens brutally murdered throughout the movie. There is one scene with sydney and her Boyfriend you probably want to Fastforward through but thats the only thing to worry about! Other than that great Horror movie!~
Kid, 11 years old April 10, 2011

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this movie was great but it did have very many curse words i got it from blockbuster yesterday and ive already watched with my friend like 5 times!
Teen, 14 years old Written byantoineisthebest March 27, 2011

for teens

perfect this movie is awesome it's violent,gory and a lot of suspense
Teen, 14 years old Written bylucas201 March 12, 2011

One of my favorites.

Ive got a freind who has seen these movies since she was like six.Alot of kids recognize nece campbell from these movies.
Kid, 8 years old February 6, 2011

scary

so scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But good.I was so freked out when scream poped out of nower!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byB-KMastah February 3, 2011

Teen, 16 years old Written bybradley4846 October 27, 2010

language makes it R

the movie is pretty good. there is violence, its not to graphic. The language is definatly made it R. There is some sexual comments
Teen, 14 years old Written byHaydimi August 11, 2010

TERRIBLE influence, language, acting...

This movie is TERRIBLE. I was excited to see this because everyone was saying it's amazing and a classic. Parents DON'T let your kids see this. It swears a TON. I mean it uses vulgar words (mostly f bombs) a good 30-40 times for the fs and a good 40 times. It's NOT SCARY either. The acting is terrible. The beginning was good. The blood and gore is TREMENDOUS. flows by the OUNCES. Promotes several other horror movies. Let me say this again: SWEARS A TON. TOO MUCH. They denote teenagers. These kids don't care that other kids die. They make fun ofthem for it! The teens express anything they want to say In swearing.
Parent of a 11, 14, and 15 year old Written bycashed12 July 23, 2010

Someone Is The Taking The Love of Horror Movies One Step Too Far!--A iffy choice for 17 year olds

Adult Written bysouthparkfan14 March 23, 2010

awesome

this movie is funny and good:)
Kid, 12 years old March 7, 2010

Great Horror Movie, but not as good as Halloween

Great Movie, Strong Language
Teen, 16 years old Written bydoralovesl12 January 16, 2010

love it

I love it. It's such an amazing movie and wes craven is a genius. My younger brother is 14 and he can totally handle this movie.
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2010

Good for adults

Great movie, but you hear F**K a lot.
Adult Written bydaniel.nicholas... December 29, 2009

Great Fun!

There is virtually NO language in this movie. Probably 10 f-words, tops. I *just* watched it and it is great. Pretty funny at times and very entertaining overall.