All member reviews for Scream

Graphic mystery-homage to teen-slasher movies.

Kid, 11 years old August 11, 2011

scream

Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2011

@coolj123

learn to spell, not scary, and it's ghostface (or father death if you want to get precise) not scream. By the way, possibly the best horror I have ever seen (Tied with Halloween), Wes cravens best. Casey's Death was the only creepy on and Tatum's was the only gruesome one (The review says her neck is broken by a garage door, not true. Her head get gets crushed and pops like a balloon(No blood).) 12 and up with parent, 14 up without.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygeorgia. August 1, 2011

mature 13+.

AMAZING. don't really know why it's an 18 though.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviefan3308 July 22, 2011

Good for 14+

As long as your kid is ok with blood and cussing let them watch this movie. It's not even all that scary but there are some gruesome murders (the one in the first ten minutes is the worst.) There is implied sex and none of the characters really have good attitudes but those were my only main complaints. p.s. the other 3 movies arent nearly as good
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2011

Scream

In this gore thriller heroine Sidney Prescott if being tormented by a killer known as ghost face. I like scream it was a good movie in my opinion. BUT! The sexual content, language, violence, and drinking may be to much for kids. Parents if your kids see this film talk with them about some of the sexual content and violence.
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2011

super good movie the end is imposible to guess

They drop the F-bomb 24 times they swear a lot but its fine if your kids are used to it. Some blood you can see stap wonds. After one girl dies she is hung on a tree where the parents then find her. The movie is funny
Kid, 10 years old June 26, 2011

Oh give me a break.

Oh Gimme a break. You say "NO FRIDAY THE FREAKIN' 13TH" But "GOODIE SCREAM". Now don't get me wrong, this is my Favorite movie of all time, but its just as bad IF NOT SOMEWHAT WORSE as Friday the 13th.
Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2011

More of a rough PG-13 movie

Almost everything is a problem, however, nothing is extremely horrible.----------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- Sex: 1 real sex scene, nothing sensitive is shown. A couple make outs.----------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- Product placement: Plenty of horror movie references, including, but not limited to, Prom Night, Nightmare on Elm Street, Psycho, Halloween, and so on.--------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- Language: Plenty of language----------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- Drinking: We see about a dozen high school students drinking beer------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------- Violence: The violence starts within a few minutes. I believe the death count adds to 7, but it's hard to tell because people seem to have died but it turns out they didn't and then they live through the movie, or more often don't.------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- Good Role Models: Sidney is a fairly good role model, with a fair amount of selflessness. A few other good role models, but many of them end up dead.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAli Adenwala June 9, 2011

Scream 1

Its a really entertaining, fun movie. The only thing to worry about is the voilence. 13+
Kid, 11 years old June 6, 2011

Suprisingly good, looking forward to watching "A Nightmare ON Elm Street".

(Spoiler alert) Only the scenes where you didn't know who Ghostface actually was was it scary. Plus, there was a spoiler for "Friday The Thirteenth" they mention that the killer was his mother. Spoiler alert, lol. Depends on what your kid can take. I'm eleven and this movie wasn't that violent to me.
Kid, 12 years old June 5, 2011

Scream

I think its a great movie but if your under 13 you shouldnt be watching it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolcat123321 April 15, 2011

Ok for tweens

I likes the scream series. This is far the best(so far) It isn't that bad. It is dimed down alot compared to Halloween or Friday the 13th. It is awesome.
Kid, 12 years old April 14, 2011

Teens & Up!

Well for starters there is alot of Voilence and Language. Lots of teens brutally murdered throughout the movie. There is one scene with sydney and her Boyfriend you probably want to Fastforward through but thats the only thing to worry about! Other than that great Horror movie!~
Kid, 11 years old April 10, 2011

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this movie was great but it did have very many curse words i got it from blockbuster yesterday and ive already watched with my friend like 5 times!
Teen, 14 years old Written byantoineisthebest March 27, 2011

for teens

perfect this movie is awesome it's violent,gory and a lot of suspense
Teen, 14 years old Written bylucas201 March 12, 2011

One of my favorites.

Ive got a freind who has seen these movies since she was like six.Alot of kids recognize nece campbell from these movies.
Kid, 8 years old February 6, 2011

scary

so scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But good.I was so freked out when scream poped out of nower!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byB-KMastah February 3, 2011
Teen, 16 years old Written bybradley4846 October 27, 2010

language makes it R

the movie is pretty good. there is violence, its not to graphic. The language is definatly made it R. There is some sexual comments
Teen, 14 years old Written byHaydimi August 11, 2010

TERRIBLE influence, language, acting...

This movie is TERRIBLE. I was excited to see this because everyone was saying it's amazing and a classic. Parents DON'T let your kids see this. It swears a TON. I mean it uses vulgar words (mostly f bombs) a good 30-40 times for the fs and a good 40 times. It's NOT SCARY either. The acting is terrible. The beginning was good. The blood and gore is TREMENDOUS. flows by the OUNCES. Promotes several other horror movies. Let me say this again: SWEARS A TON. TOO MUCH. They denote teenagers. These kids don't care that other kids die. They make fun ofthem for it! The teens express anything they want to say In swearing.