Kid reviews for Secret Society of Second-Born Royals

Teen superhero fantasy has adventure, action, and peril.

Teen, 14 years old Written byshoelace102 October 2, 2020

I’m Amazed At Disney

Descendants and Upside Down Magic were disappointing to me- but this movie was nothing like those! There are actually good special effects. The characters are relatable, and boy are there plot twists! I gotta say it- best Disney+ original movie (not including Hamilton)!

Teen, 16 years old Written byThe Way of Kings October 1, 2020
Such a stupid movie, incredibly cheesy, but what can I say? It's Disney Channel. The girls show a LOT of cleavage and crop tops, short shorts, etc. The lead is very rebellious and one character can make people do whatever he wants; they don't have a choice. This bothers me because it could lead to a lot of problems and I don't trust that character (even though he is one of the good guys) to not misuse it. The plot is pointless and very predictable. Characters are very stereotypical. Don't bother with this movie, there are far better options out there.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEllie McRainbow October 17, 2020

Pretty good...

This plot is sort of predictable and bland, but it has a good cast, great special effects, and should be entertaining for anyone younger than 12. It's kind of a stereotypical Disney channel/superhero movie, but isn't too bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written by38k. October 15, 2020

Disney could have done better:(

This movie is good but disney really could have done better. Idk why someone said 14+ theres literally nothing bad in the show. Its just action and adventure. no sex... no cursing... no drinking... ur typical disney movie. I watched it with my 8 year old brother and he enjoyed it

Teen, 17 years old Written byPhantomWriter October 9, 2020

Clichés , Plot Holes, and Bad Influences

This movie isn't good. The plot and characters and super bland and cliché and there are so many plot holes that make the whole story pointless. the bad-guy is supposed to be a supervillain gone rogue, and they decided to put him in prison. But earlier the good guys mentioned that they could take people's powers away and erase their memories, so... why not do that to him? (Oh wait, the plot needs a bad guy.) Also, I can't believe that a guy who was thrown into a bunch of bushes ends up in the hospital while a girl who literally is crushed by an uprooted tree is perfectly fine. Also the fact that they're supposed to be in the middle of Europe, but everyone has an American accent. Oh, and did I mention that this movie teaches kids that royals are biologically different than humans and that's what makes them royals? Like what the heck?

The main character (whose name I don't remember because I didn't care) is your cliché princess-who-doesn't-want-to-be-a-princess-and-constantly-rebels. That trope is SO overdone, and they didn't even bother to do it well. Also a not to the parents: she wears a super revealing outfit in a scene where she sneaks out of the house to go clubbing with her not-boyfriend. And then they sneak into the club that requires patrons to show IDs that prove they're over 21. And she lies to everyone all the time and doesn't face any real consequences for it. Yep. This is the kind of role model kids need today (I'm being sarcastic if you couldn't tell). Don't waste your time.

Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2021

Love this movie!

A must watch!

Teen, 14 years old Written byFlamingice February 15, 2021

Not great for young kids but message is fine

There really isnt too many problems with this movie maybe a little too much skin showing for younger kids and there is a subtle-ish message of teenage rebellion but otherwise ok
Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2021

Great Movie!

It's a good movie with epic plot twists for ages 8 and up.
Kid, 12 years old February 6, 2021

Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Review

This is a great Movie!!!
This movie is funny and really fun, it has a great plot and a interesting ending!
Great movie by Disney younger viewers might find this movie a bit scary but for 7+ will probably be fine.
This is a great movie for all the family and definitely worth a watching!

Where to watch: Disney+

Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2021

so................................................................................

guys skylar astin is in this movie so stop

Teen, 14 years old Written bycrazymonkey12 January 22, 2021

great movie, don't know what other peeps are talking about, it's so good

i watched this when i was 12, i'm 12 now still. i had heard that it was on disney plus, and it had andi macks actor, so i got my older sister over there and we watched it. there is violence. i mean, they have to save the world so there's gonna be some fighting................ anyway. there is NO sex, NO cursing. peeps were saying there was cleavage and too much skin shown. teens flirt, but i mean, why is that different from real life? so roxanna does show some cleavage, as well as sam. yes, there is some short skirts and shorts. but nothing horrendous. it was an amazing movie, highly recommend.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDevilBlade December 27, 2020

It was good

It was a good movie, but some things don't give great messages to little kids such as Sam illegally protesting and sneaking into a building after needing an id from her. I personally enjoyed this movie though.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykoko bannana December 23, 2020
Teen, 13 years old Written byGgggggggggggghhh November 16, 2020
Kid, 9 years old October 31, 2020
I think this movie is really good and it is not very scary. it might give some kids bad dreams so ages six and below might not be good for their sake.
Kid, 11 years old October 26, 2020

Meh. Disney Channel.

I mean this movie was okay, I wasn't bored but it was kind of annoying.
Descendants stans should watch, but other than that it's not amazing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJJboss October 25, 2020

Pretty bad

I personally didn’t enjoy watching this movie. The CGI was terrible. It looked horribly fake. The consent was extremely random and the dialogue was dull. Very disappointing.

Kid, 11 years old October 19, 2020

Cheesy, but good!

Pretty good. Kind of like a more mature version of Decendants. Really cheesy though. A little violent, nothing too bad. A 15 year old sneaks into an all adult club. Really good movie. I think its ok for 7 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byharrypotttermarve October 19, 2020

my review

it shows to much skin it made me fell bad inside just whching it

Teen, 15 years old Written byNikkolette October 17, 2020