All member reviews for Seven Pounds

Teen, 13 years old Written byJed95 December 26, 2008

Mixed Thoughts...

Though the movie teaches some life lessons, the main character poses as and IRS agent--his brother specifically. Laws were broken and suicide was committed. There was a sex scene that lasted 3 minutes--only barebacks and cleavage--making this movie inappropriate. I really did not pick up the storyline until after an hour. It was ok, but NOT a must-see.
Teen, 17 years old Written bysarahlayhay March 20, 2015

One of my favourite movies but, it is not appropriate for young children or tweens because it deals with serious topics for example; abuse and suicide.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySeriouslytholikebrah December 15, 2014

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat... You want some? I give it Ya...

This film is amazing, its just a pure master piece, its perfect for putting my kids to sleep when they get to hyped up. Usually the first few minutes of the film get them sleepy but some times they eat too much candy so I have to play another ten minutes of the movie, at this point it even puts me to sleep so I have to drink coffee just to make sure I can out last the kids. Seven pounds has to be the best Lullaby ever made in movie history. Its a huge seven pounds of pure shit, and its perfect. 10/0 wouldn't recommend to watch as a film.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEric Paul October 4, 2013

BORING MOVIE

Teen, 13 years old Written byUnwritten June 6, 2011

Depends on maturity

Teen, 13 years old Written byMaAlBe April 16, 2011

Good Movie; For Certain People

This movie? Absolutely loved it. My favorite movie all-time. The problems for me was a little bit of disturbing violence, some bad role models and a few negative messages. Any pre-teen seeing this should be very mature. Although the movie is amazing, I do not recommend it for young children, weak stomachs or anyone prone to nigtmares.
Teen, 13 years old Written byollaff May 25, 2010

Good movie, but the role model does bad to do good.

This movie is hard to review without giving something away but there are some "kissing" scenes (more then kissing). The movie is about a man who is going to commit scuicie. THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY!!!! The movie can be confusing but it all wraps up together in a great ending showing you everthing that happened. A must see moive for anybody who won't mind crying (dont watch this with your friends) WATCH IT!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2009

amazing movie, sad, but amazing

i love this movie we watched it at chapel in school and we talked about how sometimes guilt takes over and so yeah. will smith did an amazing job and over all it was good. a bit violent, especially when he commits suicide (i had to cover my friend's eyes). i cried, and this actually happens to people in real life. to see it or not to see it... it all depends on maturity. yup!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypaltra May 26, 2009

sad but i liked it

This movie was VERY good and Will Smith does a great job portraying a very depressed character. It is very sad but still very good.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygoofysaby April 16, 2009

not the best

The movie was kind of confusing in the begining but then you get it in the end. It's not realy the best movie to recommend to watch and kind of boaring.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn January 10, 2009

I thought that this movie was pretty good. It wasn't the best movie that Will Smith has made. I like the persuit of happyness and hancock much better. Overall, though, I would give this movie about three stars. It is worth watching if you are mature enough to handle it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byHappilyEverAfter January 2, 2009

Moving

Seven Pounds was, at first, quite confusing and when I finished watching it, it all came together. I really wanted to see it again immediately after I finished watching it to see if the pieces fit into the puzzle. I think it was good to see a movie that actually made you think for once. Most ones out there are pretty mindless. Will Smith and Rosario Dawson did a great job and I would like to see them together in other movies. I think it is a must-see for anyone...
Teen, 15 years old Written bywho3697cares December 26, 2008

I actually liked it

It raises interesting questions about the nature of those who try to help. Are they helping because they want to be good citizens, or because they are doing it for their own satisfaction? Mabye the want to play God, too?