All teen and kid member reviews for Seven Psychopaths

Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 October 19, 2012

Good movie, but not as funny as I expected

Teen, 14 years old Written bybranman894 April 14, 2013

Seven Psycopaths is loads of awesome

Seven Psycopaths is hilarious. It can be very dark though. The violence level is high. It is fun seeing all of these actors interact with each other.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBehindthescene November 24, 2013

Stay out of the dog-napping business.

If you're an adult or an older teen, then I think this film is worth a watch for the craft; NOT for the plot (it is literally more nonsensical than "Pulp Fiction") or content. The violence can be quite disturbing considering its comical context; the language (although not as constant as it's predecessor "In Bruges") is a bit stronger here; and there is a bit of sexual content here as well. Also, the main character (well, one of them) is an alcoholic and this problem is often portrayed as comical. This is a funny and well-crafted movie, however, and I would even go as far as to say it is better than Pulp Fiction. That's just my opinion. Not a movie for kids, though.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDog Bone November 2, 2013

Pretty good

Some graphic violence that can be disturbing. Great acting but slightly cheesy ending or I would have given it 5 stars. A lot of language and some sexuality.
Teen, 14 years old Written byluckyconversekid9 February 17, 2013

WAY TOO VIOLENT, Don't Even Bother

I went with my mother and my sister, expecting a slightly violent and very funny film. That is not AT ALL what we saw. It was so violent that even my mother said we needed to leave the theater and so we did. That was in the first twenty minutes alone. The amount of violence, mature content, and language is endless. If your kid is even slightly agitated by blood, weapons, nudity, or bad language then don't bother. Don't even go to RedBox and think it'll be okay on a smaller screen. It's frightening any way you see it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bytscott97 February 9, 2013

Seven Psychopathy is psychotic!

Extremely violent and vulgar, definitely not for the easily offended or faint of heart.
Kid, 10 years old December 27, 2012

I regret I saw this sorta, but you gotta

Y'all please don't hate on me that a 10 year old saw this. But I did, and I sorta regret it. First R Movie I saw in a theatre. Nudity and sex and corny comedy and lots of violence make up Seven Psychopaths. No one under 14 should see this. (BTW I didn't mean to put positive role model on the thing.)
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovie loving teen October 15, 2012

A Good Violent Dark Comedy

This Movie isnt really kid appropriate but its still really good and very very funny. Love Woody Harrelson
Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviedudde18 October 14, 2012

ss

One of the most thoughtful and clever films in years. It has a likeable characters set, funny laughs that alway's deliver. A really good story and side plot. Funniest film in 2012 so far. Sorry 21 Jump Street & Ted.