All member reviews for Shark Night 3D

Kid, 11 years old September 5, 2011

Scary movie!

This was a good movie. Gory but not really gory. Some nudity like a man's butt was showing and a woman was drawing him. Some drinking of beer. Some sex like a womans top was off nothing showing then that woman and man were kissing. Lots of language.
Kid, 12 years old May 25, 2012

Shark Night

I liked this movie but violence and language make it rougher than a usual PG-13. It has occasional sexual content but all of it is PG-13 level.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymolantha January 28, 2012

It gave me a good laugh!

I had trouble figuring how many stars to give this movie. How "good" it is really depends on what you expect out of it from the beginning. If you're expecting an edge of your seat, keep you up, make you jump thriller, you've come to the wrong place. Shark night is very entertaining in the sense it's all so un-realistic that it's comical. It's a shark infested lake for god's sake! Needless to say, there's a lot of blood, but you really don't see many characters suffering. On the upside, the main characters are all very attractive. Only 2 end up making it to the end of the film. The only really questionable part that made me rate this 10 & up is that there are 2 human villians that are very vile and heartless and did give me the creeps a bit. It may scare younger children, but anyone that realize that a shark wouldn't and couldn't throw itself out of the water and eat a man off of a jet ski (happens mid-way through) shouldn't have a problem.
Teen, 13 years old Written byShannondgreat January 25, 2012

Ok Movie For Teens

This movie wasn't scary and I'm very jumpy. The graphics were pretty bad, and it had a weird plot. I just wanted to see mindless, bloody shark attacks, but they tried to make it have a "clever" plot. It had noticable product placement (Beer company's, Under Armour) and the college kids drank beer. They had TONS of sexual refernces, and the boys were all shirtless and the girls were in bikinis (Of course, they were on a lake during a break)They used many bad words, and some pretty bad ones at that. I ending up almost rooting for the sharks, though I liked one character. Overall, it was an ok movie, not scary but has sexual references and languages to watch out for.
Kid, 11 years old January 16, 2012

Shark night 3d

Shark night 3d is basically a remake of Jaws. It is about some college students who go on a vacation. But unfortunately there are sharks there that attack and eat them. This movie has lots of blood like red stuff swirling in the water. There is some gore shown but not as much shown on screen. There is also quite a bit of sex and nudity. All of the college students drink. This movie is defiantly not appropriate for Tweens and young teens.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylittlemonster98 January 14, 2012

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO INAPPROPRIATE!!!! Literally not for kids 100%

My parents let me see this movie, because it was PG13.....OMG...the whole first half is filled with sex and yes...there is full fronatl male nudity! Also, a creepy man watches two girls go pee in the store restroom.. The second half of this film is filled with tourture rape, and bloody and gruesome shark attacks....pretty scary but ver violent....As you can probably tell adults are welcome...kids are a no go.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMerlinFan September 21, 2011

Made me Scream out Loud, but Fun!

This movie was very suspenseful, but loads of fun. I went with a group of friends and we were on the edge of our seats. The shark attacks were bloody, no doubt, but some attacks were worse than others. The one with the most screaming and thrashing was at the very beginning. Being 14, I was pretty scared during this movie, so I say 15 and up will do just fine. Violent movie (duh) and there is partial nudity. (naked behind of a man who flexes his butt, and side view of breasts) BEWARE OF THE FINAL SCENE. The last 3 seconds is when I literally screamed out loud in the theater. (and I didn't see it in 3D) And stay after the credits for a bonus scene!
Kid, 10 years old September 17, 2011

okay movie to much sex

This was pretty good, but it had horrible 3D and the sex and violence were pretty bad.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydancegirl3697 September 10, 2011

Pretty Good. Great for Shark Lovers like me :)

I really liked this movie. It wasnt GREAT, but it was pretty good. I went with a groups of friends to see this, and i didnt see it in 3D. There anre some innapropriate parts, and some violence and drinking. But as long as your mature enough then I think youll be ok with this movie. This is a great movie if you love sharks and Shark Week. This movie feels like Shark Week to me :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byLadah123 September 4, 2011

Fantastic Movie for Teenagers!

I absolutely loved this movie! Once you get past the beginning, there's not any sexual stuff, except for one comment made by the creepy old guy. If you're under like, 13 or 14, I would wait for it to come out on dvd, so you can skip the beginning, and get to the real story.
Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2012

Good movie not scary!!

This was a pretty good movie it was a little crazy and diffrent then other shark movies. This movie is not meant to be scary but to frighten you next time you step foot into a lake. Basically this movie is about 2 guys that start a tv show about people getting attacked by sharks. They catch the people on camera and they plan to make a lot of cash. The shark looks totally fake and language is an issue. If you love dogs then this movie will be okay for you because **SPOILER ALERT** The dog does not die but leaves you curious because at the end a shark comes out of nowhere when there on the boat..
Teen, 13 years old Written bylivieluvsu2 January 17, 2012

ok movie

at first i thought it was gonna be really stupid but then theres a twist.SPOILER ALERT someone was putting the sharks in the lake!i watched with my mom certain parts made me feel a little awkward but overall its ok
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 January 15, 2012

Waste of time,huge bull crap.

I can't believe I paid 8 bucks just to see a 3D movie with sharks swimming in your face with my brother.*bangs head*
Teen, 16 years old Written bykojitheman November 3, 2011

great

My rating: R for strong bloody shark attacks, Brief strong language. some nudity, and sexual refrences.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymaroon5luv September 18, 2011

Ok Movie

Some Nudity Two Women Naked Nothing Seen, Women Forced At Gunpoint To Get Naked. NO SEX Just Gestures Lots Of Gore You See Guts. Nothing Else Bad Good Move For Kids 11 and Up
Teen, 17 years old Written bybradley4846 September 3, 2011

Fun Movie

if you go to see this.... no what to expect. its a b-movie. the violence is very PG-13, and there is some blood in the water. the swearing is very little, and there is a nude guy from behind, and thats about it.... STAY UNTIL AFTER THE CREDITS!
Kid, 12 years old June 16, 2012

it was okay.......

well, i think its fine for pg 13, definately for tweens and up! it was entertaining! BUT NOBODY BELOW 10!
Kid, 9 years old April 30, 2012

jaws

say what. this should be r
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovieguy97 April 27, 2012

Good Shark Movie

Teen, 13 years old Written byLandonAnderson October 12, 2014

ACTION, THRILLS, AND DISAPPOINTMENT

The film was great, but had some serious flaws. Some scenes had terrible CGI (Special FX) and poor camera shots. The film had many uncomfortable (yet mostly mild & brief) instances of sexual references. The film wasn't very scary with only two jump scenes - it was just intense and disturbing One scene has partial nudity as two females take their tops off. We she so much side boob, you can almost swear you see nipples. The film was great and all, but felt iffy.