All member reviews for Shorts

Funny, imaginative fantasy from Spy Kids director.

Kid, 9 years old April 26, 2010

The Worst!!

HATED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLittle movie freak September 7, 2009

Shorts is short, but it is very funny!!!

Shorts: The Adventures Of a Wishing Rock is a very funny movie. There is action in this film,but mostly the action is comical. This movie has language that includes insults and one use of bad language, but the word is played for laughs. There is some gross humor, but it is funny. This is a funny film for kids ages 6- 7+. This movie Shorts is short, but it is still very funny!!!
Kid, 11 years old June 20, 2010

So funny and good effects

A telephone grew out of a kid's ears at some point in the movie which was funny. One of his brothers asked him "What's at the end of the rainbow?" before the telephone part. The kid's reply was "Skittles"
Teen, 13 years old Written byjb223 March 13, 2012

Not a 4 Star Movie

Awful Kids Movie not to mention Disgusting do not be fooled by the 4 Star Rating.
Parent of a 4, 9, and 11 year old Written byjohnthree16 February 25, 2011

An awesome movie!
Parent of a 5 and 11 year old Written byGreenTad September 10, 2009

Lots of laughs!

We saw this movie twice in one weekend. Both of my kids (almost 6 and 11) loved it! The sequence of the story was not as confusing as I was led to believe before seeing it. It addressed several issues my 11 yr old deals with at school (bullying and braces) which was funny. It was a lot better than I expected and for me to sit through it twice says a lot!
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

Stupid Director

This director's movies are so homemade. Horrible acting and special effects. There is bullying and boogers. Cheesy, terrible quality movie. Bad plot and storyline. (Also the director of Spy Kids and Sharkboy and Lavagirl) terrible movies. All his movies were literally inspired by a 3-year-old who scribbled on paper an he decided to turn it into a movie. Don't watch these movies by him, stick to Disney exc.
Parent of a 7 and 9 year old Written byncst January 7, 2014

Fun, family movie night

We watched this as a family movie night and were delighted at how funny and creative it was! It was original and funny enough to keep my husband and I watching it too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfandango 2001 August 9, 2013

worst movie ever!

retarted.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySome guy. July 28, 2013

Disgusting movie.

Like the other kid movies from this director, it's highly unintelligent. Potty humor abounds, and I almost puked my guts out during the scene with a completely unnecessary "booger monster" scene that was probably just put in there to gross out audiences. Young kids will like it, though.
Teen, 14 years old Written byheylookitsgrace September 29, 2012

Worst Movie Ever

I personally think that this movie was terrible, but it's not inappropriate. It would only be fun for really little kids though, so I don't think it should be rated PG.
Kid, 12 years old March 21, 2012

ANOTHER AWESOME ROBERT RODRIGUEZ MOVIE!!!

i am a fan of spy kids, sharkboy and lavagirl I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent Written bydad4three November 12, 2011

Good for kids

My 7 year old thought it was entertaining and funny and he loved it. I was a little bored but for a kid it's a good movie.
Kid, 11 years old October 30, 2011

Worst Movie I've Seen in a While!!!

This is among the worst movies I have ever seen. It has little to no plot and isn't as funny as the reveiws portray unless you are a 5 or 6 year old boy. Then i'd be hilarious. Only for you though.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjakeshortfan October 8, 2011

JAKE SHORT

YAY!!! Jake Short is in it. GOOOO Nose Noseworthy!! :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 June 26, 2011

a film that people will enjoy

People say this is a bad movie but i disagree with it its a funny and good film
Kid, 8 years old June 6, 2011

A movie with some concerns

Role models: Loogies brother is a good role model because he suggests loogie to wish for world peace or end global warming. Violence: Some violence like crocodiles attacking kids. Some realistic ones but other than that a lot of fantasy violence. Some bullying. Sex: Toby makes a joke that Helvicta makes fun of him everyday because shes in love with him. Loogie firts with tobys sister. Language: Made up names like lunkhead hillibilly teeth and Dr. Dumbutt. Also one use of suck. Consumerism: Mention of skittles.
Teen, 13 years old Written byYeah. March 5, 2011

Check out my page for other great recommendations.

I'm not here to give a review because if it shows up on my page its a 5 star movie and so therefore you know what i think about it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymasonlackey January 15, 2011

fun for kids fun for adults fun for all

this is basically spy kids subtract the spy with imaginative minds at work top notch fun worth seeing
Kid, 11 years old November 7, 2010

Great move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a good movie, but any kids under 8 or 9 won't understand the whole out-of-order thing, but to me it made good clean sense. Helvetica, Toby and the nose picking kid have unfortunate nicknames,but that's going to happen. I say that it's appropriate for kids 6 and up, but they won't understand it as much. These aside, you'll be laughing the whole time.