All member reviews for Shrek Forever After

Fiona's fierce, Shrek's lovable in still-funny 4th movie.

Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2013

The Best One Yet!

In this one, Shrek and a normal human eat revolting items (such as rats) and Shrek drinks a large number of Martinis. This time, there are scary witches and (Especially in 3D) skulls flying out at you will make a shriek. Ogres beat up witches, walls crumble from fists and a witch melts to her death. Language us not bad, "a-s" is used, but quietly. 11+
Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written byKarenSkyy July 15, 2010
Teen, 16 years old Written bylovzhisdad November 5, 2012

Too violent.

A window breaks, a character suddenly kicks another character in the face really hard, etc. plus, two characters drink "eyeball-dinies"(which are just jokes about a brand of beers), and too much name-calling.
Teen, 17 years old Written bydanny 7000 December 20, 2015

shrek forever after is not for little kids

i think shrek forever after is amazing but its not for little kids because shrek gets drunk with rumple stilts skin theirs a witch that looks like a hooker and some homosexual undertones with that being said i think shrek forever after is aimed at adults and i dont reccomend it for anyone under the age of 13
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2015

A funny movie that will entertain the whole family

I love this movie but keep in mind there is some violence(water spilling on witches making them melt and throwing pumpkin bombs at people).But otherwise it's a squeaky clean film for the entire family.
Written byAnonymous November 25, 2014

Less crass of all but also less exciting of all sequel has mild inneuendo and adult humor

My rating:PG for mild action and rude humor
Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 5, 2014

This movie is fantastic

Shrek Forever After is great for every Dreamworks fan The Acting, Characters, Songs and Animation are all fantastic but all I ever wanted is Dreamworks to make a new Shrek Movie
Kid, 10 years old September 11, 2014

it wasn't that good

this movie is still funny but for most of the time i was playing on the computer
Kid, 9 years old August 6, 2014

fine movie

There are only mild threats
Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth July 1, 2014

the final shrek is better than the last

the final shrek changes the series
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 5, 2013

Loved it.

The Shrek series ended on a great note. I loved the CGI, action, and everything. 'Nuff said.
Adult Written byWill loves movies June 3, 2013

And they all lived happily ever after

The final movie to the beloved Shrek movies is a delightful movie that everyone in the family will love. The positive message in this movie is like the message in "It's a Wonderful Life" where Shrek doesn't realize what he has in his life until it is gone. There is some drinking and there is at least one profanity: Donkey says the h-word as well as the a-word for Donkey. More violent than the last two but no main characters die in this one however. The final battle is a bit emotional. Sexual content just like the rest of the movies: innuendo's and Shrek does dress in a wedding dress to freak out the groom. Not as great as the first two but better than the last one. A satisfying end to one of the best movie series of all time. Thanks for reading.
Kid, 6 years old February 22, 2013

It's funny!!!!!!!!!!

Other kids would like it because its magical. The bad guy with the weird hair, the ginger bread man, the witches and the donkey are funny.
Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2013

WHAT THE F**K WERE THEY THINKING!!!!!??????

THIS IS THE WORST SHREK FILM IN HISTORY!!!!!! THERE'S NOTHING FUNNY BESIDES SHREK GETTING DRUNK AND THE BEST PART OF THE MOVIE IS THE ENDING CREDITS LITERALLY !!!! COULDN'T IT AT LEAST BE SOMETHING CONTINUING THE FRANCHIES GOD!!!!! NEXT TIME I WASTE 11 BUCKS TO WATCH A PIECE OF C**P I'LL MAKE SURE I WEAR 3D GLASSES. DONKEY AND PUSS FOR THE WIN. BY THE WAY THE PEOPLE IN THE THEATHER WERE SCREAMING BECAUSE SHREK GOT DRUNK AND THEY WERE ALL SAYING CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG PLUS WHEN SHREK KISSED FIONA EVERYONE STOOD UP AND DID THE WAVE.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

Very good way to end the movie franchise!

Shrek was a very great movie franchise! This was a very funny movie! After I watched the movie Puss in Boots last year,I could tell DreamWorks is gonna give Puss in Boots (cat) a movie franchise too!
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus December 9, 2012

Just not good.

This movie was not good at all. It is definitely the worst of the Shrek movies. I liked the first two and I feel like 3 and now 4 were just a money grab. It wasn't funny, or interesting, or entertaining. I did like a couple of the new characters, I'll give it that, but that's the only good thing about this movie. If you have to see it, rent it, but don't waste your money on a movie ticket.
Kid, 9 years old October 2, 2012

Oh dear

Consumer advice: Contains mild fight scenes. My consumer advice: Suitable for all (U) Oh. We've got into another world where the Roman's watched rubbish movies and everyone is unhappy and bored and worried about war and fed up and ...oh dear.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaya13 August 11, 2012

Best shrek movie

I think this is good for any age. Expect the there is some drinking achool. And the the word a.. is used once.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 27, 2012

This movie rocks!

I love this movie! Sadly it's the last Shrek movie ever.I need a moment *crying*.Anyways,this movie had A LOT of funny moments! IT ROCKED!
Kid, 10 years old May 4, 2012

not for YOUNG kids

It's a good film... but i not recommend for the young kids...