All teen and kid member reviews for Shrek the Third

Kid, 10 years old May 6, 2015

Ok but..

The Movie shrek the third was great! But If its a kids movie.....It Actually contains sexual stuff.In the beginning,Shrek was with fiona.After that, Shrek was naked in the bed.After Shrek and fiona started talking toguether at bed again,Fiona told shrek that she was pregnant.Do you know get it? Even though the scene was not in the movie We still know.At last Shrek the third was an awesome movie so I will give it 5 stars
Teen, 15 years old Written byMavrah333 April 7, 2015

Third in series shows signs of decline, but is loads of fun none the less.

Although not up to the standard of Shrek 2, this episode of the series is a clear second in quality of the series. This highly entertaining family-fantasy-comedy is fun for all ages, and although fine for children, its not actually that childish. This episode gives out positive messages on teamwork, believing in yourself, and changing for the better. Many characters are great role models. The film itself doesn't offer as much plot or originality as the original duo, but this is the funniest of the shrek movies, at least in my view. Bear in mind, there is some cartoon violence (only one character is hurt, most people get up and run if hit) and some innuendo (Puss starts to explain where children come from (a man is "full of urges" for his wife) but is cut off) but little else. Perfectly fine for most children. Final Score: 7/10: Good.
Teen, 17 years old Written byWRESTLINGFOREVER103 March 24, 2015

I love it

Shrek The Third will be my Sixth review after a a catchy and great tune by Magic called Rude, I love all the Shrek movies, they are funny, This movie is fantastic, My favourite part from Shrek The Third is Shreks Nightmare where Shrek had a nightmare about having Ogre Babies, The acting is amazing, I will give Shrek The Third 100/100, The Shrek Series is fantastic and Dreamworks has the best movies ever
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2015

Funny as always but it has some crude humor

This movie is one of my favorite movies form Dreamworks.But keep in mind that it has some crude humor.On the positive side it has a good message and it is a good family entertainment.
Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 5, 2014

Shrek The Third is a cool movie

Why do people hate Shrek The Third its a fantastic movie with lots of great acting and characters, The songs and Animation are both amazing, I respect everybody's opinion on Shrek The Third but I think its a great movie in my opinion
Kid, 10 years old September 11, 2014

ok.

not very fun
Kid, 9 years old August 11, 2014

good movie little violence

good movie but like in my tittle little violence some sword and fist fighting but good movie though
Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth July 1, 2014

worst of the series

shrek the third is more disappointing than the first 2
Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2014

iffy

I dont like it but my 5 yr old sister loves it rude and boring shrek 2 is best
Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2014

There is always something with the Shrek movies...

There is always something inappropriate in them. There is no swearing in this one. (Yay!) But the sex increased. There is a sex scene between Shrek and Fiona. I guarantee your kids will ask, 'Why aren't they wearing any clothes?" I am disappointed in the MPAA for mindlessly giving these movies a PG rating. But I don't know if it is that bad.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJerrQ January 28, 2014

This movie is ok, with an interesting take on some beloved storybook characters
Kid, 10 years old September 26, 2013

awesome movie

this is a great movie there is some violence and sex between shrek and fiona but besides that its awesome
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2013

Funny, but not as good as the rest

In this film, Shrek talks about his childhood. (A scary childhood that will scare younger viewers.) "My dad tried to eat me. He sprinkled chocolate sauce on me before bed." Shrek says. Violence in includes fist fights and sword fights. And the mystical magic of the wizard may be scary. Surprisingly, no language in this film, just minor insults. 8+
Kid, 12 years old July 11, 2013

The movie is fantastic! So you watch your mouth.

Shut up, both of you. The movie is very appropriate for kids ages 6+. The story, inciting incident, goal, plot, and threat are really good. Although it does have some suggestive humor, brief language, cartoon violence and adult appealing, but all-in-all, it's a great movie. You should ignore about what you said.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 5, 2013

Cool but the weakest Shrek of the series.

I love all of the Shrek movies, but Shrek the Third was the weakest. It's still not bad though. I just got bored in a few parts (I call that "downtime"). The acting wasn't the best. Other than that, this film was funny and had great CGI.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviewannabe January 26, 2013

Paul McCartney & The Wings + Shrek = Funny

I remember when "Live and Let Die" by Paul McCartney & The Wings played during King Harold's funeral. I was surprised when I heard it play and the frogs were lip-synced with Paul McCartney's voice in the song "Live and Let Die". Hell is used once in "Live and Let Die".
Teen, 13 years old Written byaj13 November 26, 2012

A bump in the road!

Dreamworks has had many hits, but this is a miss. I found that by this movie Shrek would only appeal to children. First of all, Artie has got to be one of the most ignorant characters in the series. The movie briefly treads over his past which somehow has anything to do with the present. They make a joke out of the death of Fiona's father. Message(7): The message is still good, but I feel like it was only sprinkled into the film and overpowered by crude humor. Violence(8): It seems like the only means of achieving your goals is through violence in this movie. Language(1): Mean names used by kids. Sex(8): Wow! They begin the talk, Shrek is naked in bed next to Fiona, a bra is shown burning on screen, Fiona is pregnant, and princesses wear dresses ripped and short. Drugs(7): Some of the first scenes take place in a bar that serves alcohol! Quality(6): The plot is weak, and the messages aren't really there, but the animation is wonderful and there is humor. Decide for yourself if this is for you.
Kid, 9 years old October 2, 2012

No word for Shrek the Third

Consumer Advice: Contains mild language and comic fight scenes. My consumer advice: Contains mild fight scenes. You might wonder why I put language is not an issue in the consumer advice but i've highlighted it. This is because there is some language but not much and I don't really think it is an issue. We have got all the Shrek DVD's at home but this one...this one I haven't watched for AGES. I mean, AGES. Like I cant even remember. We have some adult/teen humour such as "My palms have just got sweaty, it must be a high school", but kids, (except me) don't know what that means. Well there you have it, we've fallen into a black hole with no end...
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 27, 2012

Not my favorite Shrek movie,but still good.

I really like this movie,but it's not the best Shrek movie.There are funny moments but it was more annoying.
Teen, 14 years old Written byheavymetalfanatic March 10, 2012

Love it!!!

I absolutely loved this movie but most of the jokes made in the movie will go straight over kids' heads. Like at Arthur's high school, Puss, Donkey, and Shrek pass a smoke filled carriage and two teenage boys stumble out and they are depicted to be high. There are typical high school stereotypes that are medivalized. I loved this movie and artie is a pretty good role model because he doesnt want to solve problems with violence and fighting. He is a good natured person and he is still nice despite the bullying.