Kid reviews for Singin' in the Rain

Often considered the finest musical of all time.

Kid, 8 years old January 25, 2019

selane's review

this is a great movie I love it my cousin plays Kathy! OMG GREAT DANCING. just so you know if your child understands drinking and smoking if yours does not please teach them before viewing this phenomenal movie!

Teen, 16 years old Written byAngeline D December 14, 2018

The best musical ever!!!

This was the first movie that I ever watched as a child, so it is very special to me. Because of it I ended up taking tap dancing for many years! This is a wonderful movie for the entire family. Parents: beware that you child may develope a love for singing, old movies, and tap dancing as a result of watching this movie! I hope you will come to love it as much as I do.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBentleDolores July 30, 2018

"What a Glorious Feeling!" Indeed.

Singing' in the Rain is considered the greatest movie musical of all time, and for good reason. It's crazy, unique, and joyful - just the perfect film for a person who wishes to complete a film feeling just about ready to dance, sing, and/or burst out. PARENTS: You might wanna keep watch for sexy stuff. There is a woman who vamps (female use of charm to enclose lovers, may be considered seduction) a main character, legs in the nude (during the "Beautiful Girl Montage"), and other stuff. But that doesn't mean you should shy away from this film. There is an almost certain chance that you'll fall in love with it, and same for your kids if they are at least 7, or better, 8 years old.

Kid, 9 years old June 17, 2018

Singing and dancing in the rain.

This is my favorite movie of all time. There is just one number that you shouldn't show your young kids. It's called "Make 'em Laugh." Cosmo Brown is just flipping off walls which might make your kid hurt themselves trying to do it. Other than that it's a great movie that you should watch.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDisneymaniacs7 December 27, 2017

One of my all-time favorites!

This movie is great. For a G rating it does have some smoking, kissing, and some comical violence in the Make ‘Em Laugh! scene but not any other bad stuff

Teen, 15 years old Written byandres.latorre0 November 7, 2017

Sinign in the rain

A classic for the Whole Family that is just great

Kid, 11 years old October 14, 2017

Great for families!

Singin' in the Rain is a wonderful classic musical for the whole family. There are several kisses, and champagne and cigars are shown. Also there are some suggestive outfits, for only a few shots though. The worst the language gets is "dumb" and "dope". An awe-inspiring soundtrack and a whimsical storyline make this musical about American stardom in the 1920's a fantastic film everyone is sure to love.