All member reviews for Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

Teen, 13 years old Written byGabix13 December 12, 2012

ok.....

what the hell did i just watch....
Teen, 13 years old Written byKIdX13 February 22, 2009

Fun action movie is tamer than Indy

This is a very fun action movie in the same line as indiana jones, where it's not as violent, it still has issues: 1. Violince includes, guns, rockets, and fist fights, a man is elcticuted into a skeloton, other creepy moments. 2. Language is mild including H--l and D--n. 3. Some sexual humor including implied nudity. Overall this is a fun family film for kids 8 and up!
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bykaratedude April 9, 2008

weird

this movie is weird. but it's still pretty cool. the story is really hard to follow. well that's all i have to say.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydana m. April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byGreenMaple January 22, 2012

Imaginative

A good movie for a wide age range. "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" is an imaginative and clever movie that's great to watch with a group of friends of different ages.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylady_bug December 12, 2009

rele great unique movie

this movie is very good, and its unusual-there aren't any movies even romotely similar to it. i really liked it and i watch it alot. at the end, joe, the main character, demonstrates selflessness by sacrificing himself to save earth. dex is my favorite character!
Teen, 14 years old Written bystar April 9, 2008

The first movie I've seen done in a way like this

Extrodinary way it was done but might have be a little to scary and violent for kids under the age of 9.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

Great!

Wow! I was surprised by how much I loved this film...it's an extremely underappreciated and highly entertaining sci-fi adventure! Also, the whole visual look of this film was amazing, it always was great eye candy. I'm not sure the general public exactly 'got' this film--it wasn't supposed to be a serious action film, it was campy on purpose, since it was supposed to be like a science fiction tale from the 30's.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviegeek April 9, 2008

I don't really know how to explain this

I didn't like this movie. It looked so cool in the previews and I was so excited to see it. And then I saw it. I have to say, it is very weird and little kids will not like the big robots threatening the city. It was all too sci-fi for me. Too much stuff about robots. Just not believable.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylltrue April 9, 2008

Intresting movie...

I watched this last night, and it was very boring to start off. After about 30 minutes into the movie, I liked it. It's all VERY digital and animated. If you don't like that, I wouldn't recommend watching it. Overall, it was bad in any way. I liked it ok.
Teen, 14 years old Written byglavin April 9, 2008

An Underrated Popcorn Flick

While admittedly a bit weak in the story section, the action and amazing special effects made up for that easily. Not enough people have seen this movie.