All member reviews for Skyfall

Teen, 14 years old Written bySt33p3t November 11, 2012

Skyfall...

Skyfall, the new Bond film. I saw this film yesterday, I was very excited as the hype up to the movie was massive. I was not disappointed. It is in a different style to the other two recent Bond films (Casino Royale and Quatum of Solace) but I personally think it is better, maybe even the best Bond yet. Silva (the bad guy) is played very well, an excellent performance. It doesn't have as much sex and bad language as the other films but is still recognisable as a Bond film. All performances were great, I especially liked the Q as he is different to the previous ones. This is suitable for most kids but they have to be mature enough to understand a lot of the film. Look out for the twist at the end :) This film is amazing.
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2012

Brilliant Film

Great film for anyone who likes action. In my opinion Bond is the best series of action movies around and Sky Fall is the best on yet. Just to warn you though younger children shouldn't watch this film as it includes some inappropriate language and booze.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySecretMeVladimir November 8, 2012

Skyfall BEST

Best movie ever!
Teen, 13 years old Written byEric Paul October 7, 2013

Best movie ever

BEST MOVIE for teens
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2013

what do you expect

what do you expect its an 007 movie that mean s its going to be violent.but it gives a positive message and role model.its the best 007 movie
Kid, 10 years old March 2, 2013

Great film for 11 or 12 year olds

This is a brilliant film i watched it about a week ago and i thought it was brilliant. There is swearing and violence in it but my mum and dad let me watch it. My little sister is only 7 but is as clever as a few 9 year old's in my school and my parents let her watch it. To be honest I would say if you don,t want swearing or violence then you should probably be 12 to watch it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymrlucien November 14, 2012

Skyfall

Very good Jimmy Bond film. There is tons of product placement, lots of violence, some pretty scary stuff with Raoul Silva and some sex
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe age organizer January 25, 2015

13 and up
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2014

Best Daniel Craig bond

Violence- 3 (Lots of shooting and a little blood, SPOILER ALERT M dies of blood loss Language- 2 (Not much, but one use of f**k)
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew October 11, 2014

Exciting epic 007 movie is very racy and sexy but stunning and dark

My rating: PG-13 for violence,sexuality,language,smoking,drug use and nudity
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan October 2, 2014

Skyfall movie review

After the disastrous movie known as "Quantum of Solace", the "James Bond" franchise needed a fresh start. "Skyfall" was the CPR of the 007 franchise. It was a great way to celebrate 50 years of Bond. This movie was awesome. From the beginning, the audience is on the edge of their seat. The beginning chase is handled so well. The action sequences are phenomenal. The action may not be as good as "Casino Royale", but it is still very good. The plot is very interesting and riveting. "Skyfall" like "Casino Royale" had some great suspense. The theme of trust is repeatedly shown throughout Skyfall. M and 007's trust is tested. The theme was handled so well. One thing I love about "Skyfall" is how it shows James Bond as an older middle-aged man. He struggles to be a skillful agent. Daniel Craig is the best Bond I have seen. As of now, I can't see anyone who will be better than him as 007. Like every movie, there should be a good villain. In "Skyfall", the villain was mind-blowing. Javier Bardem deserves an Oscar(R) for his performance as the antagonist. "Skyfall" truly is an amazing picture. In my opinion, "Casino Royale" was better by a margin, but this movie was amazing. "Skyfall" should have at least been nominated for Best Picture at the Academy Awards(R). This movie was snubbed badly. "Skyfall" was my third favorite film of 2012 right behind "The Dark Knight Rises" and "The Avengers".
Teen, 13 years old Written byjavierewe June 3, 2014

REALLY NICE MOVIE

Most kids aged 11 and above should handle
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2014

Daniel Craig is back in his third and best James Bond, 007 movie.

I really liked this movie. The storyline couldn't be better and the ending was the best that they could have written (that's a good thing) other than a sad death. The violence can sometimes be bloody especially in the end where two characters die and in another character death scene that is mid-movie. The language is pretty strong with a use of "f*ck" and a few of "sh*t", mainly. James is a lady's man so there's a bit of sexual content including a scene with a man and a lady in a shower together (nothing sensitive is visible).
Kid, 10 years old March 30, 2014

lots of sexual stuff

If I were a parent I would pause at the sex scenes because they are inappropriate for kids age 8 and below. I saw this and thought that it was really good and exciting but there is a scary scene when the bad guys face goes a bit....dodgey if you know what I mean. The bit were the bad guy gets killed is a bit icky for mature 8 and below because he gets a sharp Axe in his back by Em. I'd recommend for mature 8 and up kids and teens. I hope this helps!
Teen, 13 years old Written byzkirku March 17, 2014

Good action! Bad ending.

Great action but there is some blood. The cussing overall isn't that bad, no f bomb, but there is a couple s words. The story is ok but Bond does all this work and (SPOILER WARNING) m dies in the end which was really dumb. There is two scenes of passionate kissing where Bond and his lady are naked, but nothing is shown. Overall, good Bond movie with great action, but not that great story.
Kid, 9 years old March 9, 2014

great bond movie

Great movie but lots of violence some swearing and some sex but one of the best movies I have seen
Kid, 9 years old February 21, 2014

Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 28, 2014

Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2014

Skyfall

I think it is a great action packed movie but kids that are 11 can watch if: they play M games, there dad loves 007, they have seen other 007 movies if not then they need to be at least 14 I think
Kid, 10 years old November 5, 2013

Great film!

Really good film but has a sex scene were Daniel Craig gets in the shower with the girl in the movie and it has one f word three quarters of the way through