All member reviews for Skyfall

Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2013

New Bond Adventure Is One Of The Best Yet

Skyfall was a very fun and entertaining movie. It is definetely one of the best Bond movies yet. The movie is suprisingly not that violent but some images could scare younger kids. In several scenes people are seen dead on the floor with blood surrounding them. A man gets shot in the head (no blood). A man gets dragged of screen and eaten by a Komodo Dragon. A woman is executed offscreen but her body is shown afterwards. A woman is shown bloodied up after presumably being beaten. A man takes a bullet out of his chest offscreen but you see him but the knife in his chest. A man is strangled underwater. A man attempts suicide. A man is pushed off of a building. One man gets shot at close range. A man takes a metal thing out of his mouth and his face looks very scary after that. The movie has two sex scenes. One takes place in a shower but all we see is the two kissing and all private parts are covered by the smoke. The other is extremely quick and a man pins her up to a wall and the two kiss. You later see the couple post sex in a bed. There are also many sexual innuendos as in any other Bond film. One character that is a man flirts with another man using many sexual innuendos. One use of f*ck, c*ck, and b*gger. Also d*mn, bloody, b*sterd, and sh*t are used. Many car brands are used in the film such as Volswagon and CAT. Characters also casually drink and there is one scene where Bond is having a martini and the bartender shakes it and he says its perfect. One character also smokes. Skyfall is a great movie and I reccomend it to Teens and up.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviebuff121 December 16, 2012

GOod movie of 2012.

Mild violence, mild language, and mild sex.
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2012

violent

this is the most violent james bond of all of them!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybatman4567 December 8, 2012

PARENTS THESE DAYS ARE SO OVER PROTECTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skyfall is a good movie. Their is some lip action 3 times in the movie but other than that anyone can watch it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemcfa3000 May 27, 2013

GOOD

Not as good as casino royale. Violent (really?), but that's not really a problem, only thing to be careful about is when the blonde guy takes his teeth out, watch it on YouTube, might find it gross. Good film I watched its so late I really wanted to fall asleep but I didn't let myself because I wanted to watch it all.
Kid, 12 years old May 15, 2013

Excellent

It was excellent my parents took me to go see it. Of course it was violent some scenes may disturb others but it was really good it had some language
Teen, 13 years old Written bysam varma January 19, 2013

let the skyfall

bond returns in a sexy and stylish way! just the ending was really dissapointing
Teen, 17 years old Written byqwerty keyboard December 31, 2012

To summon up, GREAT FILM.

I really enjoyed this film. Like everyone says, it is the best bond film. Our family saw it and loved it. A very great and well-written film. If you want some thrill, this is the movie for you. I also want to say that there is also some great action pack included in the movie. Point is, GREAT MOVIE!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byGeneration 14 December 8, 2012

Sexist but Very well done film

I'll give you the pro's and con's Pro's: The Graphics are amazing Bond is shown as a fearless independent person M is a woman (except at the end) which is implying it's not SO sexist. Many more... However Con's: Bonds love interest (forget her name) is a made-up sl-t of a woman, sexist and not a good role-models for girls who don't understand this. Bond is fearless, yes. But some scenes are a bit too un-emotional. (Ex. After he has killed an enemy, bond casually takes his gun and loads it.) Bond does get himself drunk intentionally I hope if you go to see this film with your children you'll enjoy it as much as I did! (Yes, 14 year old girls do know the meaning of punctuation and grammar ;) )
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2012

Really great

It was really great. Only one or two passionate kisses. Some smoking and drinks, but other than that it is a really good movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byTrevor Payne November 16, 2012

Skyfall

Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2013

Great movie!!

It is a great action packed movie but may be too intense for kids under 10
Teen, 13 years old Written bymovielover7271 February 19, 2013

Awesome but innapropriate

Daniel Craig returns as the most famous agent in entertainment history, James Bond. Casino Royale and Quantum Of Solace were both very dark more violent than most of the other 007 films, but this third one reduces on some of that (don't think I meant not violent at all because YES it is) but Bond will never stop the sex. Some short scenes involve him "getting innapropriate" with multiple different women. Fantastic movie with tons of action-packed thrills troughout, but still some racy stuff. Buy it on dvd like i already did
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2013

Awesome Movie!!

This movie is AWESOME!! Ok I put pause for 11+ because im eleven and i had to close my eyes for the sex scenes. My 8 yr old sister did see some of it but not much and she didnt really pay attention, so if there are younger kids that want to see this I think that would be ok, but just cover there eyes. Obviously, theres a lotta violence, but nothing that 11+ cant handle (depending on the kid because I LOVE scary movies). There is a lot of innuendo and some bad scenes but they dont last long and just cover your eyes! There is SO MUCH CONSUMERISM!!! It was crazy! There is a lot of drinking and some drugs/smoking and refrences to taking drugs, but it doesnt effect how awesome this movie is! Definitely go see it!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBatman101 January 21, 2013

BOND...JAMES BOND

This was a very good movie (the best Bond yet). Only four stars because of the length. The only issues were language mild violence and sex. But a really good movie with a killer theme song (third favorite)
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheDeysion December 15, 2012

Spectacular

My parents, my brother and I went to watch this with one of my family friends (including their 19, 17 and 9 year old kids). I was very exicited to see this movie. It ended up being amazing. I have to give it the rating of On for 13 and up. There was one use of the f-word that was censored in Canada to get a PG rating (which movies like The Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey have gotten). Aside from That, There was Some Sexuality at 2 points in the movie, where James Bond Makes out and is implied to have had sex with two women. There is some Violence and At one point James Bond gets accidentally shot but survives (This happens at the beginning of the film and is featured in the trailer, so not really a spoiler). Overall, your 13-year-old should handle it, and my family friends 9 year old daughter had her eyes covered at some points of the movie, So I cant warrant a "Pause for 9 year old" rating for this. Suggested Rating: PG-13 for Violence, Some Sexuality and Brief Lanuage
Teen, 14 years old Written byratingpeepsshows69 December 7, 2012

Good Movie... Some Pointers

Overall it was a good movie, but I want to point out a few things: first there are more than a few sex scenes. Second slavery was used in the movie, she gets shot and was beaten. Third there are MANY violent scenes... but it IS a James Bond movie. And this is the first James Bond movie where there was so much swearing, I was so surprised!! As I said I really like this movie but I wouldn't let my younger sister see it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysamurai 434 November 27, 2012

007 = awesome

best movie if you are 13 or older. My first 007 movie ever and it was epic! 13 and older you need to see this movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe age organizer January 25, 2015

Skyfall

13 and up
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2014

Best Daniel Craig bond

Violence- 3 (Lots of shooting and a little blood, SPOILER ALERT M dies of blood loss Language- 2 (Not much, but one use of f**k)