All member reviews for Skyfall

Kid, 10 years old March 30, 2014

lots of sexual stuff

If I were a parent I would pause at the sex scenes because they are inappropriate for kids age 8 and below. I saw this and thought that it was really good and exciting but there is a scary scene when the bad guys face goes a bit....dodgey if you know what I mean. The bit were the bad guy gets killed is a bit icky for mature 8 and below because he gets a sharp Axe in his back by Em. I'd recommend for mature 8 and up kids and teens. I hope this helps!
Kid, 9 years old March 9, 2014

great bond movie

Great movie but lots of violence some swearing and some sex but one of the best movies I have seen
Kid, 9 years old February 21, 2014

Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 28, 2014

Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2014

Skyfall

I think it is a great action packed movie but kids that are 11 can watch if: they play M games, there dad loves 007, they have seen other 007 movies if not then they need to be at least 14 I think
Kid, 10 years old November 5, 2013

Great film!

Really good film but has a sex scene were Daniel Craig gets in the shower with the girl in the movie and it has one f word three quarters of the way through
Teen, 16 years old Written byDog Bone November 2, 2013

Great!

Great movie! Good acting on most of the actor's parts. Great villain but can be nasty. Some brutal violence but not bloody. Some sexuality but not bad for a James Bond film. Some language here and there.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGaz10 October 16, 2013

Great!

Another great Bond movie. This is the first Daniel Craig Bond movie that actually has a positive message. Unlike the previous two films in this one Bond has more heart and is less of a random killing machine. This is the least violent of the new Bond films as it is mild. Some sex references and alcohol consumption. The first bond movie ever to use the word f*ck. Some mild language as well (sh*t, d*mn)
Teen, 14 years old Written byMackenzie Logan July 29, 2013

Awesome!

Skyfall was awesome! It was action packed and interesting all the way. It's not the best movie that I have ever seen but it is way up there! Daniel Greig (James bond actor) was great in the movie. While saying this, it didn't quite meet my expectations. As I have watched Casino Royal and Quantum of solace, I was expecting sky fall to be mind blowingly amazing.
Teen, 14 years old Written byshubop July 24, 2013

Awesome

Amazing movie. Violence but not overly bloody. Sexuality is limited. Lots of drinking, no drunk people or drugs. Ok for mature 10 year old.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2013

Skyfall best bond ever

An absolutely mind blowing film skyfall truly deserves to be called "the best bond yet", "mind blowing" and many others it is great.
Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2013

Not for kids.

This film has strong as one scene its seen as Bond and another lady are havingalso at one other scene in the shower they are kissing. The violence is strong frequent and bloody.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCmonSense July 3, 2013

Good, But NOT for small ages.

It is a great movie and has a great story, but it has some inappropriate scenes that is TOTALLY NOT suitable for children.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemcfa3000 May 27, 2013

GOOD

Not as good as casino royale. Violent (really?), but that's not really a problem, only thing to be careful about is when the blonde guy takes his teeth out, watch it on YouTube, might find it gross. Good film I watched its so late I really wanted to fall asleep but I didn't let myself because I wanted to watch it all.
Kid, 12 years old May 15, 2013

Excellent

It was excellent my parents took me to go see it. Of course it was violent some scenes may disturb others but it was really good it had some language
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2013

Great movie!!

It is a great action packed movie but may be too intense for kids under 10
Teen, 14 years old Written bybranman894 April 14, 2013

Skyfall is amazing

Skyfall is awesome. It is my favorite movie. I love it. It is action packed, has a great story, and is superbly acted. I enjoyed this so much I've seen it 3 times. This movie is amazing.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe April 7, 2013

Lots of teenagers should handle this

This is pretty action-packed. I remember when some characters got eaten by some animals and when M siad "I #@$%ed this up, didn't I?". I created a James Bond comedy and posted to YouTube (titled: "007, don't drink wine") where James Bond drinks some wine in the casino in China. He starts getting sick and starts puking and passing gas. Check it out on YouTube.
Kid, 12 years old March 24, 2013

Skyfall

Skyfall is a good movie. There is lots of awesome stuff like car chases, explosions, shootouts and even a fishtfight on top of a train, but it can also be pretty violent. There is also some sex and mild language, and a bit of blood.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBionic Reviewer March 21, 2013

Solid bond film, not for younger viewers.

Skyfall is overall a good film. But it's Bond, and in that sense doesn't vary from the past 50 years. Without further ado, the review! Violence/scariness: The opening portion of the film does a very good job of making the viewer think Bond is dead. He is shot twice with a pistol, once with a sniper rifle, falls off a moving train into a river, and goes down a waterfall. The theme song rolls, with shots of a kaleidoscopic graveyard in which Bond shoots his shadows and reflections, and it's almost certain James bit the dust. Of course, he's Bond, James Bond, agent 007, and he heals up. Some tense scenes ensue like a fist fight near an open window 60 stories up in Shanghai, and a shooting contest between him and the main villain which results in a morally ambiguous woman dying. A subway train crashes through a wall, corpses with pools of blood around them are shown, several characters are shot, with a main character dying at the end. Bond cuts bullets out of his chest with a knife. The main villain removes a jaw implant, revealing his disfigured features. In addition to violence, there is some sexual behavior as well. Though little is shown, Bond is implied behaving sexually with two different women, shown kissing passionately with a third, and the he and the main villain (a male) have an exchange that can be considered flirtatious (Bond only listens, though). Bond is also seen drinking, and the famous martini (shaken, not stirred) makes an appearance. Characters smoke. All in all, it's a bond film, not much more to be said there. But, if you think you're child can handle it, then, let the sky fall. Bionic Reviewers enjoyment rating: 004 out of 005.