All member reviews for Skyfall

Teen, 16 years old Written byDog Bone November 2, 2013

Great!

Great movie! Good acting on most of the actor's parts. Great villain but can be nasty. Some brutal violence but not bloody. Some sexuality but not bad for a James Bond film. Some language here and there.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGaz10 October 16, 2013

Great!

Another great Bond movie. This is the first Daniel Craig Bond movie that actually has a positive message. Unlike the previous two films in this one Bond has more heart and is less of a random killing machine. This is the least violent of the new Bond films as it is mild. Some sex references and alcohol consumption. The first bond movie ever to use the word f*ck. Some mild language as well (sh*t, d*mn)
Teen, 14 years old Written byMackenzie Logan July 29, 2013

Awesome!

Skyfall was awesome! It was action packed and interesting all the way. It's not the best movie that I have ever seen but it is way up there! Daniel Greig (James bond actor) was great in the movie. While saying this, it didn't quite meet my expectations. As I have watched Casino Royal and Quantum of solace, I was expecting sky fall to be mind blowingly amazing.
Teen, 14 years old Written byshubop July 24, 2013

Awesome

Amazing movie. Violence but not overly bloody. Sexuality is limited. Lots of drinking, no drunk people or drugs. Ok for mature 10 year old.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2013

Skyfall best bond ever

An absolutely mind blowing film skyfall truly deserves to be called "the best bond yet", "mind blowing" and many others it is great.
Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2013

Not for kids.

This film has strong as one scene its seen as Bond and another lady are havingalso at one other scene in the shower they are kissing. The violence is strong frequent and bloody.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCmonSense July 3, 2013

Good, But NOT for small ages.

It is a great movie and has a great story, but it has some inappropriate scenes that is TOTALLY NOT suitable for children.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemcfa3000 May 27, 2013

GOOD

Not as good as casino royale. Violent (really?), but that's not really a problem, only thing to be careful about is when the blonde guy takes his teeth out, watch it on YouTube, might find it gross. Good film I watched its so late I really wanted to fall asleep but I didn't let myself because I wanted to watch it all.
Kid, 12 years old May 15, 2013

Excellent

It was excellent my parents took me to go see it. Of course it was violent some scenes may disturb others but it was really good it had some language
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2013

Great movie!!

It is a great action packed movie but may be too intense for kids under 10
Teen, 14 years old Written bybranman894 April 14, 2013

Skyfall is amazing

Skyfall is awesome. It is my favorite movie. I love it. It is action packed, has a great story, and is superbly acted. I enjoyed this so much I've seen it 3 times. This movie is amazing.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe April 7, 2013

Lots of teenagers should handle this

This is pretty action-packed. I remember when some characters got eaten by some animals and when M siad "I #@$%ed this up, didn't I?". I created a James Bond comedy and posted to YouTube (titled: "007, don't drink wine") where James Bond drinks some wine in the casino in China. He starts getting sick and starts puking and passing gas. Check it out on YouTube.
Kid, 12 years old March 24, 2013

Skyfall

Skyfall is a good movie. There is lots of awesome stuff like car chases, explosions, shootouts and even a fishtfight on top of a train, but it can also be pretty violent. There is also some sex and mild language, and a bit of blood.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBionic Reviewer March 21, 2013

Solid bond film, not for younger viewers.

Skyfall is overall a good film. But it's Bond, and in that sense doesn't vary from the past 50 years. Without further ado, the review! Violence/scariness: The opening portion of the film does a very good job of making the viewer think Bond is dead. He is shot twice with a pistol, once with a sniper rifle, falls off a moving train into a river, and goes down a waterfall. The theme song rolls, with shots of a kaleidoscopic graveyard in which Bond shoots his shadows and reflections, and it's almost certain James bit the dust. Of course, he's Bond, James Bond, agent 007, and he heals up. Some tense scenes ensue like a fist fight near an open window 60 stories up in Shanghai, and a shooting contest between him and the main villain which results in a morally ambiguous woman dying. A subway train crashes through a wall, corpses with pools of blood around them are shown, several characters are shot, with a main character dying at the end. Bond cuts bullets out of his chest with a knife. The main villain removes a jaw implant, revealing his disfigured features. In addition to violence, there is some sexual behavior as well. Though little is shown, Bond is implied behaving sexually with two different women, shown kissing passionately with a third, and the he and the main villain (a male) have an exchange that can be considered flirtatious (Bond only listens, though). Bond is also seen drinking, and the famous martini (shaken, not stirred) makes an appearance. Characters smoke. All in all, it's a bond film, not much more to be said there. But, if you think you're child can handle it, then, let the sky fall. Bionic Reviewers enjoyment rating: 004 out of 005.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytheaterman342 March 18, 2013

Bond comes back with even more thrills.

This is the greatest bond film since casino royale. Daniel Craig returns as the super smooth 007 and shows that he is here to stay. This film has some of the best acting in bond history with a new addition Ben Wishaw as the new Q. beware parents that this has the same content as a usual bond film violence sex and language. Bond faces one of his greatest threat and is full of thrills honestly all old bond fans will love it and even if you haven't seen a Bond film yet you will enjoy it.
Kid, 12 years old March 9, 2013

Great Movie!

Skyfall is yet another great 007 movie!
Kid, 10 years old February 28, 2013

Not so intense

This is the best movie in the world! It's the most entertaining movie ever!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymovielover7271 February 19, 2013

Awesome but innapropriate

Daniel Craig returns as the most famous agent in entertainment history, James Bond. Casino Royale and Quantum Of Solace were both very dark more violent than most of the other 007 films, but this third one reduces on some of that (don't think I meant not violent at all because YES it is) but Bond will never stop the sex. Some short scenes involve him "getting innapropriate" with multiple different women. Fantastic movie with tons of action-packed thrills troughout, but still some racy stuff. Buy it on dvd like i already did
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2013

Awesome Movie!!

This movie is AWESOME!! Ok I put pause for 11+ because im eleven and i had to close my eyes for the sex scenes. My 8 yr old sister did see some of it but not much and she didnt really pay attention, so if there are younger kids that want to see this I think that would be ok, but just cover there eyes. Obviously, theres a lotta violence, but nothing that 11+ cant handle (depending on the kid because I LOVE scary movies). There is a lot of innuendo and some bad scenes but they dont last long and just cover your eyes! There is SO MUCH CONSUMERISM!!! It was crazy! There is a lot of drinking and some drugs/smoking and refrences to taking drugs, but it doesnt effect how awesome this movie is! Definitely go see it!!
Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2013

New Bond Adventure Is One Of The Best Yet

Skyfall was a very fun and entertaining movie. It is definetely one of the best Bond movies yet. The movie is suprisingly not that violent but some images could scare younger kids. In several scenes people are seen dead on the floor with blood surrounding them. A man gets shot in the head (no blood). A man gets dragged of screen and eaten by a Komodo Dragon. A woman is executed offscreen but her body is shown afterwards. A woman is shown bloodied up after presumably being beaten. A man takes a bullet out of his chest offscreen but you see him but the knife in his chest. A man is strangled underwater. A man attempts suicide. A man is pushed off of a building. One man gets shot at close range. A man takes a metal thing out of his mouth and his face looks very scary after that. The movie has two sex scenes. One takes place in a shower but all we see is the two kissing and all private parts are covered by the smoke. The other is extremely quick and a man pins her up to a wall and the two kiss. You later see the couple post sex in a bed. There are also many sexual innuendos as in any other Bond film. One character that is a man flirts with another man using many sexual innuendos. One use of f*ck, c*ck, and b*gger. Also d*mn, bloody, b*sterd, and sh*t are used. Many car brands are used in the film such as Volswagon and CAT. Characters also casually drink and there is one scene where Bond is having a martini and the bartender shakes it and he says its perfect. One character also smokes. Skyfall is a great movie and I reccomend it to Teens and up.