All teen and kid member reviews for Skyfall

Teen, 14 years old Written byBionic Reviewer March 21, 2013

Solid bond film, not for younger viewers.

Skyfall is overall a good film. But it's Bond, and in that sense doesn't vary from the past 50 years. Without further ado, the review! Violence/scariness: The opening portion of the film does a very good job of making the viewer think Bond is dead. He is shot twice with a pistol, once with a sniper rifle, falls off a moving train into a river, and goes down a waterfall. The theme song rolls, with shots of a kaleidoscopic graveyard in which Bond shoots his shadows and reflections, and it's almost certain James bit the dust. Of course, he's Bond, James Bond, agent 007, and he heals up. Some tense scenes ensue like a fist fight near an open window 60 stories up in Shanghai, and a shooting contest between him and the main villain which results in a morally ambiguous woman dying. A subway train crashes through a wall, corpses with pools of blood around them are shown, several characters are shot, with a main character dying at the end. Bond cuts bullets out of his chest with a knife. The main villain removes a jaw implant, revealing his disfigured features. In addition to violence, there is some sexual behavior as well. Though little is shown, Bond is implied behaving sexually with two different women, shown kissing passionately with a third, and the he and the main villain (a male) have an exchange that can be considered flirtatious (Bond only listens, though). Bond is also seen drinking, and the famous martini (shaken, not stirred) makes an appearance. Characters smoke. All in all, it's a bond film, not much more to be said there. But, if you think you're child can handle it, then, let the sky fall. Bionic Reviewers enjoyment rating: 004 out of 005.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytheaterman342 March 18, 2013

Bond comes back with even more thrills.

This is the greatest bond film since casino royale. Daniel Craig returns as the super smooth 007 and shows that he is here to stay. This film has some of the best acting in bond history with a new addition Ben Wishaw as the new Q. beware parents that this has the same content as a usual bond film violence sex and language. Bond faces one of his greatest threat and is full of thrills honestly all old bond fans will love it and even if you haven't seen a Bond film yet you will enjoy it.
Kid, 12 years old March 9, 2013

Great Movie!

Skyfall is yet another great 007 movie!
Kid, 10 years old February 28, 2013

Not so intense

This is the best movie in the world! It's the most entertaining movie ever!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymovielover7271 February 19, 2013

Awesome but innapropriate

Daniel Craig returns as the most famous agent in entertainment history, James Bond. Casino Royale and Quantum Of Solace were both very dark more violent than most of the other 007 films, but this third one reduces on some of that (don't think I meant not violent at all because YES it is) but Bond will never stop the sex. Some short scenes involve him "getting innapropriate" with multiple different women. Fantastic movie with tons of action-packed thrills troughout, but still some racy stuff. Buy it on dvd like i already did
Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2013

New Bond Adventure Is One Of The Best Yet

Skyfall was a very fun and entertaining movie. It is definetely one of the best Bond movies yet. The movie is suprisingly not that violent but some images could scare younger kids. In several scenes people are seen dead on the floor with blood surrounding them. A man gets shot in the head (no blood). A man gets dragged of screen and eaten by a Komodo Dragon. A woman is executed offscreen but her body is shown afterwards. A woman is shown bloodied up after presumably being beaten. A man takes a bullet out of his chest offscreen but you see him but the knife in his chest. A man is strangled underwater. A man attempts suicide. A man is pushed off of a building. One man gets shot at close range. A man takes a metal thing out of his mouth and his face looks very scary after that. The movie has two sex scenes. One takes place in a shower but all we see is the two kissing and all private parts are covered by the smoke. The other is extremely quick and a man pins her up to a wall and the two kiss. You later see the couple post sex in a bed. There are also many sexual innuendos as in any other Bond film. One character that is a man flirts with another man using many sexual innuendos. One use of f*ck, c*ck, and b*gger. Also d*mn, bloody, b*sterd, and sh*t are used. Many car brands are used in the film such as Volswagon and CAT. Characters also casually drink and there is one scene where Bond is having a martini and the bartender shakes it and he says its perfect. One character also smokes. Skyfall is a great movie and I reccomend it to Teens and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBatman101 January 21, 2013

BOND...JAMES BOND

This was a very good movie (the best Bond yet). Only four stars because of the length. The only issues were language mild violence and sex. But a really good movie with a killer theme song (third favorite)
Teen, 13 years old Written bysam varma January 19, 2013

let the skyfall

bond returns in a sexy and stylish way! just the ending was really dissapointing
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2013

Decent movie, should be fine for 10 and older.

Skyfall is a pretty good action movie. It is probably fine for 10 year olds and older. There is quite a bit of violence, but it isnt gory, plus mild language like hell, bloody, d-mn, and buggered and one or two stronger words, and a few sex scenes (there is no nudity). Overall it is a good movie to take 10-11 year olds to see, but when they get older I would reccomend Jack Reacher, I liked it alot more.
Teen, 17 years old Written byqwerty keyboard December 31, 2012

To summon up, GREAT FILM.

I really enjoyed this film. Like everyone says, it is the best bond film. Our family saw it and loved it. A very great and well-written film. If you want some thrill, this is the movie for you. I also want to say that there is also some great action pack included in the movie. Point is, GREAT MOVIE!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byBestPicture1996 December 31, 2012

Best Bond, one of 2012's best!

I actually went into this movie, not having seen a single Bond movie (though I have seen an "Austin Powers" or two) and I loved it! Even Bond, a cinematic hero for years isn't immune to the passage of time, as this feature shows his struggle with age and the ever flowing wave of new coming through. The action is remarkable, Craig is slyly magnetic, and the performance of the year has to go to Bardem's Silva, a layered villain with devilish style!
Teen, 13 years old Written byhi12 December 23, 2012

amazing!!!

this is a really good movie everyone 13 + should see it
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2012

violent

this is the most violent james bond of all of them!
Kid, 11 years old December 16, 2012

Best move ever

Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviebuff121 December 16, 2012

GOod movie of 2012.

Mild violence, mild language, and mild sex.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheDeysion December 15, 2012

Spectacular

My parents, my brother and I went to watch this with one of my family friends (including their 19, 17 and 9 year old kids). I was very exicited to see this movie. It ended up being amazing. I have to give it the rating of On for 13 and up. There was one use of the f-word that was censored in Canada to get a PG rating (which movies like The Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey have gotten). Aside from That, There was Some Sexuality at 2 points in the movie, where James Bond Makes out and is implied to have had sex with two women. There is some Violence and At one point James Bond gets accidentally shot but survives (This happens at the beginning of the film and is featured in the trailer, so not really a spoiler). Overall, your 13-year-old should handle it, and my family friends 9 year old daughter had her eyes covered at some points of the movie, So I cant warrant a "Pause for 9 year old" rating for this. Suggested Rating: PG-13 for Violence, Some Sexuality and Brief Lanuage
Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 December 15, 2012

Disappointing James Bond action flick gives SOME thrills

I'm a James Bond fan but was really disappointed by the last bond feature "Quantum of Solace" and after watching this...I can only hope this series gets better. I understand that lots of people are loving this movie and that's good but for me...I just didn't dig it. The pace was really slow, and a lot of times during the movie I almost wanted to fall asleep. Not to say that the film didn't get me invested at times. The cinematography for this movie was beautiful and some of the best I've seen this year, the beginning action scene was awesome and there was a chase scene involving a train station and at one point court room that was really awesome. Otherwise, it just felt like the movie was trying to be "The Dark Knight" of bond movies and (for me) it just didn't work. There's a psychotic villian (that actually works but i'll get to that later), everybody getting killed out of nowhere (you'll see what I'm talking about if you watch it), and video threats. Speaking of video threats there's a whole sub plot about every agent in MI6 that pretty much fades away in the first hour of the movie and if you cut it out it wouldn't even make a difference. I did think Daniel Craig was pretty good as James Bond and Javier Bardem was really good as the villian but his character pretty much ruins a lot of things in the franchise. Overall, like I said there is some redeeming things but otherwise if you ask me...UGH!!! Stay home and watch another bond film (not "Quantum of Solace"). Iffy for 10+
Kid, 12 years old December 8, 2012

Great 4 kids!

great family movie, kids MUST see this movie to pass 4th grade, OR ELSE, they will miss out on a extrodinary adventure!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybatman4567 December 8, 2012

PARENTS THESE DAYS ARE SO OVER PROTECTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skyfall is a good movie. Their is some lip action 3 times in the movie but other than that anyone can watch it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGeneration 14 December 8, 2012

Sexist but Very well done film

I'll give you the pro's and con's Pro's: The Graphics are amazing Bond is shown as a fearless independent person M is a woman (except at the end) which is implying it's not SO sexist. Many more... However Con's: Bonds love interest (forget her name) is a made-up sl-t of a woman, sexist and not a good role-models for girls who don't understand this. Bond is fearless, yes. But some scenes are a bit too un-emotional. (Ex. After he has killed an enemy, bond casually takes his gun and loads it.) Bond does get himself drunk intentionally I hope if you go to see this film with your children you'll enjoy it as much as I did! (Yes, 14 year old girls do know the meaning of punctuation and grammar ;) )