All member reviews for Skyfall

Teen, 13 years old Written byBatman101 January 21, 2013

BOND...JAMES BOND

This was a very good movie (the best Bond yet). Only four stars because of the length. The only issues were language mild violence and sex. But a really good movie with a killer theme song (third favorite)
Teen, 16 years old Written byjohnnysaw January 19, 2013

a must see

Great spy film. Great story with great acting. Violence is present throughout the film.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysam varma January 19, 2013

let the skyfall

bond returns in a sexy and stylish way! just the ending was really dissapointing
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2013

Decent movie, should be fine for 10 and older.

Skyfall is a pretty good action movie. It is probably fine for 10 year olds and older. There is quite a bit of violence, but it isnt gory, plus mild language like hell, bloody, d-mn, and buggered and one or two stronger words, and a few sex scenes (there is no nudity). Overall it is a good movie to take 10-11 year olds to see, but when they get older I would reccomend Jack Reacher, I liked it alot more.
Teen, 17 years old Written byqwerty keyboard December 31, 2012

To summon up, GREAT FILM.

I really enjoyed this film. Like everyone says, it is the best bond film. Our family saw it and loved it. A very great and well-written film. If you want some thrill, this is the movie for you. I also want to say that there is also some great action pack included in the movie. Point is, GREAT MOVIE!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byBestPicture1996 December 31, 2012

Best Bond, one of 2012's best!

I actually went into this movie, not having seen a single Bond movie (though I have seen an "Austin Powers" or two) and I loved it! Even Bond, a cinematic hero for years isn't immune to the passage of time, as this feature shows his struggle with age and the ever flowing wave of new coming through. The action is remarkable, Craig is slyly magnetic, and the performance of the year has to go to Bardem's Silva, a layered villain with devilish style!
Teen, 13 years old Written byhi12 December 23, 2012

amazing!!!

this is a really good movie everyone 13 + should see it
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2012

violent

this is the most violent james bond of all of them!
Kid, 11 years old December 16, 2012

Best move ever

Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviebuff121 December 16, 2012

GOod movie of 2012.

Mild violence, mild language, and mild sex.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheDeysion December 15, 2012

Spectacular

My parents, my brother and I went to watch this with one of my family friends (including their 19, 17 and 9 year old kids). I was very exicited to see this movie. It ended up being amazing. I have to give it the rating of On for 13 and up. There was one use of the f-word that was censored in Canada to get a PG rating (which movies like The Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey have gotten). Aside from That, There was Some Sexuality at 2 points in the movie, where James Bond Makes out and is implied to have had sex with two women. There is some Violence and At one point James Bond gets accidentally shot but survives (This happens at the beginning of the film and is featured in the trailer, so not really a spoiler). Overall, your 13-year-old should handle it, and my family friends 9 year old daughter had her eyes covered at some points of the movie, So I cant warrant a "Pause for 9 year old" rating for this. Suggested Rating: PG-13 for Violence, Some Sexuality and Brief Lanuage
Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 December 15, 2012

Disappointing James Bond action flick gives SOME thrills

I'm a James Bond fan but was really disappointed by the last bond feature "Quantum of Solace" and after watching this...I can only hope this series gets better. I understand that lots of people are loving this movie and that's good but for me...I just didn't dig it. The pace was really slow, and a lot of times during the movie I almost wanted to fall asleep. Not to say that the film didn't get me invested at times. The cinematography for this movie was beautiful and some of the best I've seen this year, the beginning action scene was awesome and there was a chase scene involving a train station and at one point court room that was really awesome. Otherwise, it just felt like the movie was trying to be "The Dark Knight" of bond movies and (for me) it just didn't work. There's a psychotic villian (that actually works but i'll get to that later), everybody getting killed out of nowhere (you'll see what I'm talking about if you watch it), and video threats. Speaking of video threats there's a whole sub plot about every agent in MI6 that pretty much fades away in the first hour of the movie and if you cut it out it wouldn't even make a difference. I did think Daniel Craig was pretty good as James Bond and Javier Bardem was really good as the villian but his character pretty much ruins a lot of things in the franchise. Overall, like I said there is some redeeming things but otherwise if you ask me...UGH!!! Stay home and watch another bond film (not "Quantum of Solace"). Iffy for 10+
Kid, 12 years old December 8, 2012

Great 4 kids!

great family movie, kids MUST see this movie to pass 4th grade, OR ELSE, they will miss out on a extrodinary adventure!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybatman4567 December 8, 2012

PARENTS THESE DAYS ARE SO OVER PROTECTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skyfall is a good movie. Their is some lip action 3 times in the movie but other than that anyone can watch it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGeneration 14 December 8, 2012

Sexist but Very well done film

I'll give you the pro's and con's Pro's: The Graphics are amazing Bond is shown as a fearless independent person M is a woman (except at the end) which is implying it's not SO sexist. Many more... However Con's: Bonds love interest (forget her name) is a made-up sl-t of a woman, sexist and not a good role-models for girls who don't understand this. Bond is fearless, yes. But some scenes are a bit too un-emotional. (Ex. After he has killed an enemy, bond casually takes his gun and loads it.) Bond does get himself drunk intentionally I hope if you go to see this film with your children you'll enjoy it as much as I did! (Yes, 14 year old girls do know the meaning of punctuation and grammar ;) )
Teen, 14 years old Written byratingpeepsshows69 December 7, 2012

Good Movie... Some Pointers

Overall it was a good movie, but I want to point out a few things: first there are more than a few sex scenes. Second slavery was used in the movie, she gets shot and was beaten. Third there are MANY violent scenes... but it IS a James Bond movie. And this is the first James Bond movie where there was so much swearing, I was so surprised!! As I said I really like this movie but I wouldn't let my younger sister see it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjb321678 December 3, 2012

Great film but some sexual content.

First off, this is a great movie. Out of the three Daniel Craig bond movies this is definitely the best of the three. I was a pretty big fan Casino Royale but for me Quantum of Solace was a pretty big let down. Thankfully, Skyfall is better than both. The film had a excellent opening and very intense and fun to watch action sequences throughout. This really was a big treat for me. Although, that does not mean this is a family movie because it is not at all. Let's start with one of the most iconic things about James Bond: The Sexual Innuendo. This film had two brief but pretty racy sex scenes. One was about 5 seconds while the other was a good 15-20 seconds. Yes, they were brief but they were not innocent. Also one scene felt as if the villain was acting gay with Bond. It was played for humor but it was creepy. Also some language is abound. S*** was used 4-5 times and CSM says F*** was used but honestly, I never heard it. So I'm really not sure but if I could not hear it, it probably does not matter too much. And of course, there was violence but it was never too intense and it was just fun to watch. Yes, this is a great film but some brief and intense sexual content makes it a movie for teens and up.
Kid, 12 years old December 2, 2012

Awesome movie with tons of action.

Skyfall is a great spy movie with non-stop action and a good story. Anyone who likes action and is older than 10 years old should see it, but it might be too ify for younger kids. Lots of people get shot, there is some sex, f--- and c--k are both said and every other word is bloody so no one under ten should see it. I highly reccomend this movie to teenagers and adults. P.S. if you wont let your kids see this try the bourne legacy, it is similar to skyfall but not as innapropriate.
Kid, 9 years old December 1, 2012

FOR OLDER KIDS!!!!!!!!!

FIGHT,SEX,FIGHT,FIGHT,SEX, ETC.
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2012

Just be careful!

I watched this with my parents and some friends and I loved it! Although there was ALOT of sexual scenes. Just be careful!