All member reviews for Skyfall

Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe April 7, 2013

Lots of teenagers should handle this

This is pretty action-packed. I remember when some characters got eaten by some animals and when M siad "I #@$%ed this up, didn't I?". I created a James Bond comedy and posted to YouTube (titled: "007, don't drink wine") where James Bond drinks some wine in the casino in China. He starts getting sick and starts puking and passing gas. Check it out on YouTube.
Kid, 12 years old March 24, 2013

Skyfall

Skyfall is a good movie. There is lots of awesome stuff like car chases, explosions, shootouts and even a fishtfight on top of a train, but it can also be pretty violent. There is also some sex and mild language, and a bit of blood.
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2013

what do you expect

what do you expect its an 007 movie that mean s its going to be violent.but it gives a positive message and role model.its the best 007 movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byBionic Reviewer March 21, 2013

Solid bond film, not for younger viewers.

Skyfall is overall a good film. But it's Bond, and in that sense doesn't vary from the past 50 years. Without further ado, the review! Violence/scariness: The opening portion of the film does a very good job of making the viewer think Bond is dead. He is shot twice with a pistol, once with a sniper rifle, falls off a moving train into a river, and goes down a waterfall. The theme song rolls, with shots of a kaleidoscopic graveyard in which Bond shoots his shadows and reflections, and it's almost certain James bit the dust. Of course, he's Bond, James Bond, agent 007, and he heals up. Some tense scenes ensue like a fist fight near an open window 60 stories up in Shanghai, and a shooting contest between him and the main villain which results in a morally ambiguous woman dying. A subway train crashes through a wall, corpses with pools of blood around them are shown, several characters are shot, with a main character dying at the end. Bond cuts bullets out of his chest with a knife. The main villain removes a jaw implant, revealing his disfigured features. In addition to violence, there is some sexual behavior as well. Though little is shown, Bond is implied behaving sexually with two different women, shown kissing passionately with a third, and the he and the main villain (a male) have an exchange that can be considered flirtatious (Bond only listens, though). Bond is also seen drinking, and the famous martini (shaken, not stirred) makes an appearance. Characters smoke. All in all, it's a bond film, not much more to be said there. But, if you think you're child can handle it, then, let the sky fall. Bionic Reviewers enjoyment rating: 004 out of 005.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytheaterman342 March 18, 2013

Bond comes back with even more thrills.

This is the greatest bond film since casino royale. Daniel Craig returns as the super smooth 007 and shows that he is here to stay. This film has some of the best acting in bond history with a new addition Ben Wishaw as the new Q. beware parents that this has the same content as a usual bond film violence sex and language. Bond faces one of his greatest threat and is full of thrills honestly all old bond fans will love it and even if you haven't seen a Bond film yet you will enjoy it.
Kid, 12 years old March 9, 2013

Great Movie!

Skyfall is yet another great 007 movie!
Kid, 10 years old March 2, 2013

Great film for 11 or 12 year olds

This is a brilliant film i watched it about a week ago and i thought it was brilliant. There is swearing and violence in it but my mum and dad let me watch it. My little sister is only 7 but is as clever as a few 9 year old's in my school and my parents let her watch it. To be honest I would say if you don,t want swearing or violence then you should probably be 12 to watch it.
Kid, 10 years old February 28, 2013

Not so intense

This is the best movie in the world! It's the most entertaining movie ever!
Teen, 16 years old Written byjohnnysaw January 19, 2013

a must see

Great spy film. Great story with great acting. Violence is present throughout the film.
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2013

Decent movie, should be fine for 10 and older.

Skyfall is a pretty good action movie. It is probably fine for 10 year olds and older. There is quite a bit of violence, but it isnt gory, plus mild language like hell, bloody, d-mn, and buggered and one or two stronger words, and a few sex scenes (there is no nudity). Overall it is a good movie to take 10-11 year olds to see, but when they get older I would reccomend Jack Reacher, I liked it alot more.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBestPicture1996 December 31, 2012

Best Bond, one of 2012's best!

I actually went into this movie, not having seen a single Bond movie (though I have seen an "Austin Powers" or two) and I loved it! Even Bond, a cinematic hero for years isn't immune to the passage of time, as this feature shows his struggle with age and the ever flowing wave of new coming through. The action is remarkable, Craig is slyly magnetic, and the performance of the year has to go to Bardem's Silva, a layered villain with devilish style!
Teen, 13 years old Written byhi12 December 23, 2012

amazing!!!

this is a really good movie everyone 13 + should see it
Kid, 11 years old December 16, 2012

Best move ever

Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 December 15, 2012

Disappointing James Bond action flick gives SOME thrills

I'm a James Bond fan but was really disappointed by the last bond feature "Quantum of Solace" and after watching this...I can only hope this series gets better. I understand that lots of people are loving this movie and that's good but for me...I just didn't dig it. The pace was really slow, and a lot of times during the movie I almost wanted to fall asleep. Not to say that the film didn't get me invested at times. The cinematography for this movie was beautiful and some of the best I've seen this year, the beginning action scene was awesome and there was a chase scene involving a train station and at one point court room that was really awesome. Otherwise, it just felt like the movie was trying to be "The Dark Knight" of bond movies and (for me) it just didn't work. There's a psychotic villian (that actually works but i'll get to that later), everybody getting killed out of nowhere (you'll see what I'm talking about if you watch it), and video threats. Speaking of video threats there's a whole sub plot about every agent in MI6 that pretty much fades away in the first hour of the movie and if you cut it out it wouldn't even make a difference. I did think Daniel Craig was pretty good as James Bond and Javier Bardem was really good as the villian but his character pretty much ruins a lot of things in the franchise. Overall, like I said there is some redeeming things but otherwise if you ask me...UGH!!! Stay home and watch another bond film (not "Quantum of Solace"). Iffy for 10+
Kid, 12 years old December 2, 2012

Awesome movie with tons of action.

Skyfall is a great spy movie with non-stop action and a good story. Anyone who likes action and is older than 10 years old should see it, but it might be too ify for younger kids. Lots of people get shot, there is some sex, f--- and c--k are both said and every other word is bloody so no one under ten should see it. I highly reccomend this movie to teenagers and adults. P.S. if you wont let your kids see this try the bourne legacy, it is similar to skyfall but not as innapropriate.
Kid, 9 years old December 1, 2012

FOR OLDER KIDS!!!!!!!!!

FIGHT,SEX,FIGHT,FIGHT,SEX, ETC.
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2012

Just be careful!

I watched this with my parents and some friends and I loved it! Although there was ALOT of sexual scenes. Just be careful!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviedudde18 November 30, 2012

SF

It's James Bond, do I have to say anything else?
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu November 27, 2012

Awesome

Great Film, It was really cool and action pack!