All teen and kid member reviews for Skyfall

Teen, 14 years old Written bySt33p3t November 11, 2012

Skyfall...

Skyfall, the new Bond film. I saw this film yesterday, I was very excited as the hype up to the movie was massive. I was not disappointed. It is in a different style to the other two recent Bond films (Casino Royale and Quatum of Solace) but I personally think it is better, maybe even the best Bond yet. Silva (the bad guy) is played very well, an excellent performance. It doesn't have as much sex and bad language as the other films but is still recognisable as a Bond film. All performances were great, I especially liked the Q as he is different to the previous ones. This is suitable for most kids but they have to be mature enough to understand a lot of the film. Look out for the twist at the end :) This film is amazing.
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2012

Brilliant Film

Great film for anyone who likes action. In my opinion Bond is the best series of action movies around and Sky Fall is the best on yet. Just to warn you though younger children shouldn't watch this film as it includes some inappropriate language and booze.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySecretMeVladimir November 8, 2012

Skyfall BEST

Best movie ever!
Teen, 13 years old Written byzkirku March 17, 2014

Good action! Bad ending.

Great action but there is some blood. The cussing overall isn't that bad, no f bomb, but there is a couple s words. The story is ok but Bond does all this work and (SPOILER WARNING) m dies in the end which was really dumb. There is two scenes of passionate kissing where Bond and his lady are naked, but nothing is shown. Overall, good Bond movie with great action, but not that great story.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEric Paul October 7, 2013

Best movie ever

BEST MOVIE for teens
Kid, 12 years old May 15, 2013

Excellent

It was excellent my parents took me to go see it. Of course it was violent some scenes may disturb others but it was really good it had some language
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2013

Great movie!!

It is a great action packed movie but may be too intense for kids under 10
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2013

what do you expect

what do you expect its an 007 movie that mean s its going to be violent.but it gives a positive message and role model.its the best 007 movie
Kid, 12 years old March 9, 2013

Great Movie!

Skyfall is yet another great 007 movie!
Kid, 10 years old March 2, 2013

Great film for 11 or 12 year olds

This is a brilliant film i watched it about a week ago and i thought it was brilliant. There is swearing and violence in it but my mum and dad let me watch it. My little sister is only 7 but is as clever as a few 9 year old's in my school and my parents let her watch it. To be honest I would say if you don,t want swearing or violence then you should probably be 12 to watch it.
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2013

Awesome Movie!!

This movie is AWESOME!! Ok I put pause for 11+ because im eleven and i had to close my eyes for the sex scenes. My 8 yr old sister did see some of it but not much and she didnt really pay attention, so if there are younger kids that want to see this I think that would be ok, but just cover there eyes. Obviously, theres a lotta violence, but nothing that 11+ cant handle (depending on the kid because I LOVE scary movies). There is a lot of innuendo and some bad scenes but they dont last long and just cover your eyes! There is SO MUCH CONSUMERISM!!! It was crazy! There is a lot of drinking and some drugs/smoking and refrences to taking drugs, but it doesnt effect how awesome this movie is! Definitely go see it!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byjohnnysaw January 19, 2013

a must see

Great spy film. Great story with great acting. Violence is present throughout the film.
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2012

Just be careful!

I watched this with my parents and some friends and I loved it! Although there was ALOT of sexual scenes. Just be careful!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymrlucien November 14, 2012

Skyfall

Very good Jimmy Bond film. There is tons of product placement, lots of violence, some pretty scary stuff with Raoul Silva and some sex
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 24, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written bytqm007 June 30, 2015

Amazing Film With Dramatic Story and Cinematography!

The best Bond movie in the Daniel Craig era is 'SKYFALL'. After MI-6 is blown to smiddereens, a now alcoholic James Bond must bounce back to take out the cyber terrorists who carried out the attack. The film contains a few smutty scenes but the rest of the film is impeccable. The action is stunning. The stunts are stunning and the car chases are stunning, all done by a spy in a tuxedo. What more do you want from a Bond film? PURISTS BEWARE!!! The gunbarrel sequence is placed at the end of the movie!!! 'SKYFALL' also represents the end of an era in the Bond franchise and paves the way for a modern reimagining of classic films. This film contains a lot of drinking and smoking in the days of advertising sensorship for alcohol brands. Now your 17 year old son will know what type of vodka Bond has so he can look cool alongside his drinking buddies!!! Consumerism includes Aston Martin, Audi, Jaguar-Land Rover, Tom Ford, Rolex, Heineken and Smirnoff. Mind Blown! The car chase at the start includes a Land Rover Defender driven by Moneypenny. The Defender's sales have slumped significantly since 2007, probably because it is outdated and very similar to the original Land Rover launched in 1948. This placement was probably used to re-interest the public in this model. I would recommend this film to anyone 12 years and over
Kid, 10 years old May 24, 2015

'Bond. James Bond.'

Bond's loyalty to M is tested when her past comes back to haunt her. When MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost. M : 143mins : Action, Adventure, Thriller : 22 November 2012 (Australia)
Kid, 8 years old May 23, 2015

Extremely violent,dark 007 sequel is very brutal and racy.

This sequel of course fallows James Bond a spy/secret agent who must stop a villain named Silva before he tells everyone the identities of countless secret agents. This 007 thriller of course is extremely violent,characters are stabbed,shot,thrown,whipped,bashed,crushed,etc. There is also tons of tension and suspense as he guns down countless villains,the movie is also incredible dark and filled with brutal violence. There is lots of graphic racy content with many love scenes with some partial nudity including bottoms,sides of breasts,and moaning and thrusting. There is also tons of innuendo and racy references as Bond sleeps with a few different women. There is tons of strong language including 8 uses of f--k s--t c--k w---e d--k p---y b---h f--ker etc. This sequel is extremely thrilling and exciting with action packed thrills. My rating:R for strong violence throughout,pervasive strong language,some nudity,and graphic racy content/references throughout.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 April 3, 2015

So far, this and Casino Royale were Daniel Craig's best.

I actually like the dark atmosphere in this movie. I know this is not how a James Bond should be, but I don't mind. The action was great, although the final act felt like Home Alone, the cinematography was dazzling, the acting was also great from Javier Bardem, Judi Dench, Ralph Fiennes, Ben Whishaw, Naome Harris and of course, Daniel Craig. I can't wait for Spectre.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe age organizer January 25, 2015