All member reviews for Skyfall

Skyfall BEST

Best movie ever!
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2012

Brilliant Film

Great film for anyone who likes action. In my opinion Bond is the best series of action movies around and Sky Fall is the best on yet. Just to warn you though younger children shouldn't watch this film as it includes some inappropriate language and booze.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySt33p3t November 11, 2012

Skyfall...

Skyfall, the new Bond film. I saw this film yesterday, I was very excited as the hype up to the movie was massive. I was not disappointed. It is in a different style to the other two recent Bond films (Casino Royale and Quatum of Solace) but I personally think it is better, maybe even the best Bond yet. Silva (the bad guy) is played very well, an excellent performance. It doesn't have as much sex and bad language as the other films but is still recognisable as a Bond film. All performances were great, I especially liked the Q as he is different to the previous ones. This is suitable for most kids but they have to be mature enough to understand a lot of the film. Look out for the twist at the end :) This film is amazing.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. November 10, 2012

Great, the best Bond since Casino.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMissKarissimo November 12, 2012

Skyfall Review.

Skyfall is amazing. A really good film, whether you are a Bond lover or not. I would definetley say children could watch it. It is a 12A, and if you do allow younger children to watch it, you may need to talk to them about the content of the film, as it may not be suitable for all children. I would reccomend you to watch it with your friends or older children. There is a part when the baddie removes his cheek implant, which make him look a bit scary and James Bond also stabs himself, so that might be a bit frightening for younger children. There are five topless scenes and two passionate kissing scenes, which is unsuitable for younger children, but I'm sure if you speak to them about it, they will not be too affected by it. Hope I've helped. You should deffo watch it. I've watched it twice, I love it so much. I'm 13, by the way.
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 November 10, 2012

Action packed Bond Movie is really good

Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2012

come on

Really CSM, this is way out of proportion, in your video you have some how managed to take every violent moment from a 2 hour movie, plow it out of proportion, then stick it in a 2:00 video and tell everyone the hole movies like that.one word. STUPID.
Teen, 16 years old Written byGamerevier November 10, 2012

13 or 14 is ok

(Spoiler alerts!) Good movie but a little brutal for example, at the and a man is stabbed in the back and he stumbles around and then falls dead. Another example is man is killed by flechets and others are Burt An emotional time is when m dyes from being shot There is some sexuality but it is not that bad Cursing is not a problem So I would say its ok for people 13 or 14 (or over) overall an great great movie + this James Bond was not as dark as casino royal or as intense
Adult Written bydarthsitkur November 10, 2012

freakin sweet!!!!!

left a while ago from seeing this and it was amazing, tons of badass action and suspense and your on the edge of your seat the whole time, I love the bond series :)
Adult Written bychristian2011 November 18, 2012

Possibly the best out of the 3 sequels.

Skyfall is another great, very well acted, action packed thrill ride with surprising twists. The violence can be intense at times, but there's some blood and that's about it (no gore or anything related to that matter). Language is not really an issue, just few uses of d*mn, h*ll, and 4-5 uses of sh*t. James Bond is seen having sex with two women but there's no clear visuals of nudity, only very brief nudity, and there's scenes of some characters drinking and participating in social events wearing provocative dresses, but that's normal in the James Bond franchise. Never the less, Skyfall is a great action thrill ride in which will leave the family waiting for more. You will be satisfied.
Parent Written byDan G. November 20, 2012

Whoa, NOT for children!

A movie where the hero practices irresponsible sexual activity and violently kills others is no children's movie. If you do not want your son emulating James Bond, or your daughter secretly wanting to have one-night stands with bad boys, you best not take your children under the age of 18 to see this movie. There is intense violence, torture, casual sexual encounters with multiple partners, as well as vulgar language.
Parent Written byMoral Parent November 23, 2012

Beware of sexual content

Warning: This reviewer is way off on age appropriateness with regard to sexual content. James Bond is definitely for more mature audiences.
Parent of a 8 and 12 year old Written byfastraxsg November 16, 2012

12 year old point of view

i am 12 and my mom and my dad went with me to watch skyfall. There were some parts when my mom made me close my eyes... Lol. It was a really awesome movie! Kinda violent... But not as violent as the hunter games. Sadly, there werent any kids in the movie.. Its not a kids movie but its not a restricted adult / teen movie either. I think that 12 is old enough to watch but 11 is a bit iffy.
Kid, 12 years old November 12, 2012

007 returns!

Skyfall is action packed and i had a blast, though you should kno of the violence,sex, and brief drugs. 1.a man is shot in the chest and falls of a train on a bridge into the water.2.a man digs shrapnel out of his gun wound with a knife(not as gross as it sounds).3.A woman is shot in the head.(this part is sad but not shown)4.The villain is a spy gone bad who can do anything he wants,such as blow up a building.5.Bond has sexual encounters with a woman nothing shown. 6. The villain (a guy) almost seems to flirt with bond. this bond movie is awesome and was way better than casino royale! see it now!
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheItalianSensation November 18, 2012

Skyfall

Skyfall is 10 times better than Quantum of Solace was, but it wasn't better than Casino Royale. Skyfall is a great ode to 50 years in the franchise, but it definetly not the best bond yet. Yes, there is violence, but not as much as they previous installments. The Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, and The Hunger Games had a lot more violence than this.
Parent Written byMr. Mario November 29, 2012

Skyfall

Superb! Best Bond Movie in the Franchise! 9/10
Adult Written byjoshua martinez March 13, 2013

13 and up.

skyfall is the best james bond action/adventure movie ever good for your young teens to watch but parents you need to know that skyfall has a lot of intense violence shown such as strangling, gunfire, point-blank shootings, an execution, huge explosions, hand-to-hand combat, stabbings, car/train crashes and more there are lots of sexual innuendo and sex scenes shown but nothing explicit there's also some mild language used and some social drinking and smoking used such as a martini and cigarettes.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJohnem95 November 19, 2012

Bond is back!

Lots of buzz has been surrounding this particular new 007 movie, the 23rd rendition in the Bond franchise, so don't be surprised if your kids or teens will be asking you to take them to see the latest installment. Of course, with this being a Bond movie, there is plenty of violence involving gunfire, stabbings, stranglings, off-screen animals eating humans, and a (POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT!) scene in which Bond sticks a knife through his chest to remove bullets which are inside of him. Also, with every Bond movie - there are sexual scenes such as kissing and making out and suggested sexual intercourse, as well as women is somewhat skimpy clothing and some mild flirting as well - and this installment is no different - but it doesn't focus nearly as much on sexuality as say... Casino Royale did. The main villain is suggested to be homosexual as some may think in a particular scene that he's flirting with James in a way. Language isn't too strong, but there is one use of the f-bomb, a few uses of the s-word, b*tch, c*ck, "bloody" as an British term and more - swearing is somewhat frequent compared to the older Bond films, but swearing is pretty infrequent in this one, as well. Products seen or referenced include Sony Vaio computer, several older car brands, etc. There is one drinking scene in which Bond takes a few shots in a bar and supposedly is drunk afterwards - but the movie focuses on the negative consequences of drinking as CS mentions. One of the females Bond has a tension with is seen with a cigarette in her hand several times. Overall, Skyfall is an action-packed Bond movie - it's slightly different than what we're used to seeing, but this one has plenty of memorable great action scenes, a great villain, and a sense of humor at times, as well. So when your kids ask you if you'll take them to Skyfall, make sure they're at least 13 so they can get something out of it - the content isn't too strong, but it is a Bond movie, so there's plenty of violence, sex, drinking, etc. But 13 and over should be just right for this Bond.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySevares99 November 18, 2012

Loved it, loved it, loved it!

The movie was excellent. It was my first time watching a James Bond, and I loved it! I don't feel that it would deter anyone above the age of 12-13. There were some very suggestive scenes, about as far as you can take it without an R rating. All in all a great movie for those starting the Bond experience!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysourcecoderocks November 11, 2012

Awesome movie

Great, but a little iffy at some parts.