All member reviews for Skyfall

Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan October 2, 2014

Skyfall movie review

After the disastrous movie known as "Quantum of Solace", the "James Bond" franchise needed a fresh start. "Skyfall" was the CPR of the 007 franchise. It was a great way to celebrate 50 years of Bond. This movie was awesome. From the beginning, the audience is on the edge of their seat. The beginning chase is handled so well. The action sequences are phenomenal. The action may not be as good as "Casino Royale", but it is still very good. The plot is very interesting and riveting. "Skyfall" like "Casino Royale" had some great suspense. The theme of trust is repeatedly shown throughout Skyfall. M and 007's trust is tested. The theme was handled so well. One thing I love about "Skyfall" is how it shows James Bond as an older middle-aged man. He struggles to be a skillful agent. Daniel Craig is the best Bond I have seen. As of now, I can't see anyone who will be better than him as 007. Like every movie, there should be a good villain. In "Skyfall", the villain was mind-blowing. Javier Bardem deserves an Oscar(R) for his performance as the antagonist. "Skyfall" truly is an amazing picture. In my opinion, "Casino Royale" was better by a margin, but this movie was amazing. "Skyfall" should have at least been nominated for Best Picture at the Academy Awards(R). This movie was snubbed badly. "Skyfall" was my third favorite film of 2012 right behind "The Dark Knight Rises" and "The Avengers".
Teen, 13 years old Written byjavierewe June 3, 2014

REALLY NICE MOVIE

Most kids aged 11 and above should handle
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2014

Daniel Craig is back in his third and best James Bond, 007 movie.

I really liked this movie. The storyline couldn't be better and the ending was the best that they could have written (that's a good thing) other than a sad death. The violence can sometimes be bloody especially in the end where two characters die and in another character death scene that is mid-movie. The language is pretty strong with a use of "f*ck" and a few of "sh*t", mainly. James is a lady's man so there's a bit of sexual content including a scene with a man and a lady in a shower together (nothing sensitive is visible).
Kid, 10 years old March 30, 2014

lots of sexual stuff

If I were a parent I would pause at the sex scenes because they are inappropriate for kids age 8 and below. I saw this and thought that it was really good and exciting but there is a scary scene when the bad guys face goes a bit....dodgey if you know what I mean. The bit were the bad guy gets killed is a bit icky for mature 8 and below because he gets a sharp Axe in his back by Em. I'd recommend for mature 8 and up kids and teens. I hope this helps!
Teen, 13 years old Written byzkirku March 17, 2014

Good action! Bad ending.

Great action but there is some blood. The cussing overall isn't that bad, no f bomb, but there is a couple s words. The story is ok but Bond does all this work and (SPOILER WARNING) m dies in the end which was really dumb. There is two scenes of passionate kissing where Bond and his lady are naked, but nothing is shown. Overall, good Bond movie with great action, but not that great story.
Kid, 9 years old March 9, 2014

great bond movie

Great movie but lots of violence some swearing and some sex but one of the best movies I have seen
Kid, 9 years old February 21, 2014

Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 28, 2014

Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2014

Skyfall

I think it is a great action packed movie but kids that are 11 can watch if: they play M games, there dad loves 007, they have seen other 007 movies if not then they need to be at least 14 I think
Kid, 10 years old November 5, 2013

Great film!

Really good film but has a sex scene were Daniel Craig gets in the shower with the girl in the movie and it has one f word three quarters of the way through
Teen, 16 years old Written byDog Bone November 2, 2013

Great!

Great movie! Good acting on most of the actor's parts. Great villain but can be nasty. Some brutal violence but not bloody. Some sexuality but not bad for a James Bond film. Some language here and there.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGaz10 October 16, 2013

Great!

Another great Bond movie. This is the first Daniel Craig Bond movie that actually has a positive message. Unlike the previous two films in this one Bond has more heart and is less of a random killing machine. This is the least violent of the new Bond films as it is mild. Some sex references and alcohol consumption. The first bond movie ever to use the word f*ck. Some mild language as well (sh*t, d*mn)
Teen, 14 years old Written byMackenzie Logan July 29, 2013

Awesome!

Skyfall was awesome! It was action packed and interesting all the way. It's not the best movie that I have ever seen but it is way up there! Daniel Greig (James bond actor) was great in the movie. While saying this, it didn't quite meet my expectations. As I have watched Casino Royal and Quantum of solace, I was expecting sky fall to be mind blowingly amazing.
Teen, 14 years old Written byshubop July 24, 2013

Awesome

Amazing movie. Violence but not overly bloody. Sexuality is limited. Lots of drinking, no drunk people or drugs. Ok for mature 10 year old.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2013

Skyfall best bond ever

An absolutely mind blowing film skyfall truly deserves to be called "the best bond yet", "mind blowing" and many others it is great.
Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2013

Not for kids.

This film has strong as one scene its seen as Bond and another lady are havingalso at one other scene in the shower they are kissing. The violence is strong frequent and bloody.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCmonSense July 3, 2013

Good, But NOT for small ages.

It is a great movie and has a great story, but it has some inappropriate scenes that is TOTALLY NOT suitable for children.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemcfa3000 May 27, 2013

GOOD

Not as good as casino royale. Violent (really?), but that's not really a problem, only thing to be careful about is when the blonde guy takes his teeth out, watch it on YouTube, might find it gross. Good film I watched its so late I really wanted to fall asleep but I didn't let myself because I wanted to watch it all.
Kid, 12 years old May 15, 2013

Excellent

It was excellent my parents took me to go see it. Of course it was violent some scenes may disturb others but it was really good it had some language
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2013