All member reviews for Skyfall

Bond returns for more racy, action-packed thrills.

Teen, 15 years old Written bymrlucien November 14, 2012

Skyfall

Very good Jimmy Bond film. There is tons of product placement, lots of violence, some pretty scary stuff with Raoul Silva and some sex
Adult Written bydarthsitkur November 10, 2012

freakin sweet!!!!!

left a while ago from seeing this and it was amazing, tons of badass action and suspense and your on the edge of your seat the whole time, I love the bond series :)
Kid, 10 years old May 24, 2015

'Bond. James Bond.'

Bond's loyalty to M is tested when her past comes back to haunt her. When MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost. M : 143mins : Action, Adventure, Thriller : 22 November 2012 (Australia)
Kid, 8 years old May 23, 2015

Extremely violent action thriller has racy content, nudity, and language.

My rating R: strong violence, nudity, racy content, and language.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 April 3, 2015

So far, this and Casino Royale were Daniel Craig's best.

I actually like the dark atmosphere in this movie. I know this is not how a James Bond should be, but I don't mind. The action was great, although the final act felt like Home Alone, the cinematography was dazzling, the acting was also great from Javier Bardem, Judi Dench, Ralph Fiennes, Ben Whishaw, Naome Harris and of course, Daniel Craig. I can't wait for Spectre.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe age organizer January 25, 2015

13 and up
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2014

Best Daniel Craig bond

Violence- 3 (Lots of shooting and a little blood, SPOILER ALERT M dies of blood loss Language- 2 (Not much, but one use of f**k)
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew October 11, 2014

Exciting epic 007 movie is very racy and sexy but stunning and dark

My rating: PG-13 for violence,sexuality,language,smoking,drug use and nudity
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan October 2, 2014

Skyfall movie review

After the disastrous movie known as "Quantum of Solace", the "James Bond" franchise needed a fresh start. "Skyfall" was the CPR of the 007 franchise. It was a great way to celebrate 50 years of Bond. This movie was awesome. From the beginning, the audience is on the edge of their seat. The beginning chase is handled so well. The action sequences are phenomenal. The action may not be as good as "Casino Royale", but it is still very good. The plot is very interesting and riveting. "Skyfall" like "Casino Royale" had some great suspense. The theme of trust is repeatedly shown throughout Skyfall. M and 007's trust is tested. The theme was handled so well. One thing I love about "Skyfall" is how it shows James Bond as an older middle-aged man. He struggles to be a skillful agent. Daniel Craig is the best Bond I have seen. As of now, I can't see anyone who will be better than him as 007. Like every movie, there should be a good villain. In "Skyfall", the villain was mind-blowing. Javier Bardem deserves an Oscar(R) for his performance as the antagonist. "Skyfall" truly is an amazing picture. In my opinion, "Casino Royale" was better by a margin, but this movie was amazing. "Skyfall" should have at least been nominated for Best Picture at the Academy Awards(R). This movie was snubbed badly. "Skyfall" was my third favorite film of 2012 right behind "The Dark Knight Rises" and "The Avengers".
Adult Written byCommon. July 15, 2014

its awesome

i had my 1 week year old watch this movie and he loved it. so did i. but there are some bobs in this movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byjavierewe June 3, 2014

REALLY NICE MOVIE

Most kids aged 11 and above should handle
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2014

Daniel Craig is back in his third and best James Bond, 007 movie.

I really liked this movie. The storyline couldn't be better and the ending was the best that they could have written (that's a good thing) other than a sad death. The violence can sometimes be bloody especially in the end where two characters die and in another character death scene that is mid-movie. The language is pretty strong with a use of "f*ck" and a few of "sh*t", mainly. James is a lady's man so there's a bit of sexual content including a scene with a man and a lady in a shower together (nothing sensitive is visible).
Kid, 10 years old March 30, 2014

lots of sexual stuff

If I were a parent I would pause at the sex scenes because they are inappropriate for kids age 8 and below. I saw this and thought that it was really good and exciting but there is a scary scene when the bad guys face goes a bit....dodgey if you know what I mean. The bit were the bad guy gets killed is a bit icky for mature 8 and below because he gets a sharp Axe in his back by Em. I'd recommend for mature 8 and up kids and teens. I hope this helps!
Kid, 9 years old March 9, 2014

great bond movie

Great movie but lots of violence some swearing and some sex but one of the best movies I have seen
Kid, 9 years old February 21, 2014

Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 28, 2014

Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2014

Skyfall

I think it is a great action packed movie but kids that are 11 can watch if: they play M games, there dad loves 007, they have seen other 007 movies if not then they need to be at least 14 I think
Kid, 10 years old November 5, 2013

Great film!

Really good film but has a sex scene were Daniel Craig gets in the shower with the girl in the movie and it has one f word three quarters of the way through
Teen, 16 years old Written byDog Bone November 2, 2013

Great!

Great movie! Good acting on most of the actor's parts. Great villain but can be nasty. Some brutal violence but not bloody. Some sexuality but not bad for a James Bond film. Some language here and there.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGaz10 October 16, 2013

Great!

Another great Bond movie. This is the first Daniel Craig Bond movie that actually has a positive message. Unlike the previous two films in this one Bond has more heart and is less of a random killing machine. This is the least violent of the new Bond films as it is mild. Some sex references and alcohol consumption. The first bond movie ever to use the word f*ck. Some mild language as well (sh*t, d*mn)