All member reviews for Skyfall

Bond returns for more racy, action-packed thrills.

Kid, 12 years old May 15, 2013

Excellent

It was excellent my parents took me to go see it. Of course it was violent some scenes may disturb others but it was really good it had some language
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2013

Great movie!!

It is a great action packed movie but may be too intense for kids under 10
Teen, 14 years old Written bybranman894 April 14, 2013

Skyfall is amazing

Skyfall is awesome. It is my favorite movie. I love it. It is action packed, has a great story, and is superbly acted. I enjoyed this so much I've seen it 3 times. This movie is amazing.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe April 7, 2013

Lots of teenagers should handle this

This is pretty action-packed. I remember when some characters got eaten by some animals and when M siad "I #@$%ed this up, didn't I?". I created a James Bond comedy and posted to YouTube (titled: "007, don't drink wine") where James Bond drinks some wine in the casino in China. He starts getting sick and starts puking and passing gas. Check it out on YouTube.
Parent of a 9 year old Written byDavidhp7 March 29, 2013

Skyfall

Great film let my nine year old son see it we both loved it
Kid, 12 years old March 24, 2013

Skyfall

Skyfall is a good movie. There is lots of awesome stuff like car chases, explosions, shootouts and even a fishtfight on top of a train, but it can also be pretty violent. There is also some sex and mild language, and a bit of blood.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBionic Reviewer March 21, 2013

Solid bond film, not for younger viewers.

Skyfall is overall a good film. But it's Bond, and in that sense doesn't vary from the past 50 years. Without further ado, the review! Violence/scariness: The opening portion of the film does a very good job of making the viewer think Bond is dead. He is shot twice with a pistol, once with a sniper rifle, falls off a moving train into a river, and goes down a waterfall. The theme song rolls, with shots of a kaleidoscopic graveyard in which Bond shoots his shadows and reflections, and it's almost certain James bit the dust. Of course, he's Bond, James Bond, agent 007, and he heals up. Some tense scenes ensue like a fist fight near an open window 60 stories up in Shanghai, and a shooting contest between him and the main villain which results in a morally ambiguous woman dying. A subway train crashes through a wall, corpses with pools of blood around them are shown, several characters are shot, with a main character dying at the end. Bond cuts bullets out of his chest with a knife. The main villain removes a jaw implant, revealing his disfigured features. In addition to violence, there is some sexual behavior as well. Though little is shown, Bond is implied behaving sexually with two different women, shown kissing passionately with a third, and the he and the main villain (a male) have an exchange that can be considered flirtatious (Bond only listens, though). Bond is also seen drinking, and the famous martini (shaken, not stirred) makes an appearance. Characters smoke. All in all, it's a bond film, not much more to be said there. But, if you think you're child can handle it, then, let the sky fall. Bionic Reviewers enjoyment rating: 004 out of 005.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytheaterman342 March 18, 2013

Bond comes back with even more thrills.

This is the greatest bond film since casino royale. Daniel Craig returns as the super smooth 007 and shows that he is here to stay. This film has some of the best acting in bond history with a new addition Ben Wishaw as the new Q. beware parents that this has the same content as a usual bond film violence sex and language. Bond faces one of his greatest threat and is full of thrills honestly all old bond fans will love it and even if you haven't seen a Bond film yet you will enjoy it.
Kid, 12 years old March 9, 2013

Great Movie!

Skyfall is yet another great 007 movie!
Written byAnonymous March 2, 2013

Not for anyone 16 & Under.

Violence is on 4 so is an R Rated Level of Violence. Sex is on the 3 so is a PG-13 Level Sex. Language is on 3 but not PG-13 Level Language. There are more then 4 Explicit Language to be a PG-13 Movie. Drinking, Drugs, & Smoking on the 2 But in the R Rated Level is Smoking, & Drugs. Only Drinking would have a PG-13 Level Film. The Overall on this Film would have been Rated R for the Level of Violence, Sex and a lot more. So Noone 16 & Under should not be seeing this.
Kid, 10 years old February 28, 2013

Not so intense

This is the best movie in the world! It's the most entertaining movie ever!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymovielover7271 February 19, 2013

Awesome but innapropriate

Daniel Craig returns as the most famous agent in entertainment history, James Bond. Casino Royale and Quantum Of Solace were both very dark more violent than most of the other 007 films, but this third one reduces on some of that (don't think I meant not violent at all because YES it is) but Bond will never stop the sex. Some short scenes involve him "getting innapropriate" with multiple different women. Fantastic movie with tons of action-packed thrills troughout, but still some racy stuff. Buy it on dvd like i already did
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2013

Awesome Movie!!

This movie is AWESOME!! Ok I put pause for 11+ because im eleven and i had to close my eyes for the sex scenes. My 8 yr old sister did see some of it but not much and she didnt really pay attention, so if there are younger kids that want to see this I think that would be ok, but just cover there eyes. Obviously, theres a lotta violence, but nothing that 11+ cant handle (depending on the kid because I LOVE scary movies). There is a lot of innuendo and some bad scenes but they dont last long and just cover your eyes! There is SO MUCH CONSUMERISM!!! It was crazy! There is a lot of drinking and some drugs/smoking and refrences to taking drugs, but it doesnt effect how awesome this movie is! Definitely go see it!!
Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2013

New Bond Adventure Is One Of The Best Yet

Skyfall was a very fun and entertaining movie. It is definetely one of the best Bond movies yet. The movie is suprisingly not that violent but some images could scare younger kids. In several scenes people are seen dead on the floor with blood surrounding them. A man gets shot in the head (no blood). A man gets dragged of screen and eaten by a Komodo Dragon. A woman is executed offscreen but her body is shown afterwards. A woman is shown bloodied up after presumably being beaten. A man takes a bullet out of his chest offscreen but you see him but the knife in his chest. A man is strangled underwater. A man attempts suicide. A man is pushed off of a building. One man gets shot at close range. A man takes a metal thing out of his mouth and his face looks very scary after that. The movie has two sex scenes. One takes place in a shower but all we see is the two kissing and all private parts are covered by the smoke. The other is extremely quick and a man pins her up to a wall and the two kiss. You later see the couple post sex in a bed. There are also many sexual innuendos as in any other Bond film. One character that is a man flirts with another man using many sexual innuendos. One use of f*ck, c*ck, and b*gger. Also d*mn, bloody, b*sterd, and sh*t are used. Many car brands are used in the film such as Volswagon and CAT. Characters also casually drink and there is one scene where Bond is having a martini and the bartender shakes it and he says its perfect. One character also smokes. Skyfall is a great movie and I reccomend it to Teens and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBatman101 January 21, 2013

BOND...JAMES BOND

This was a very good movie (the best Bond yet). Only four stars because of the length. The only issues were language mild violence and sex. But a really good movie with a killer theme song (third favorite)
Teen, 16 years old Written byjohnnysaw January 19, 2013

a must see

Great spy film. Great story with great acting. Violence is present throughout the film.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysam varma January 19, 2013

let the skyfall

bond returns in a sexy and stylish way! just the ending was really dissapointing
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2013

Decent movie, should be fine for 10 and older.

Skyfall is a pretty good action movie. It is probably fine for 10 year olds and older. There is quite a bit of violence, but it isnt gory, plus mild language like hell, bloody, d-mn, and buggered and one or two stronger words, and a few sex scenes (there is no nudity). Overall it is a good movie to take 10-11 year olds to see, but when they get older I would reccomend Jack Reacher, I liked it alot more.
Teen, 17 years old Written byqwerty keyboard December 31, 2012

To summon up, GREAT FILM.

I really enjoyed this film. Like everyone says, it is the best bond film. Our family saw it and loved it. A very great and well-written film. If you want some thrill, this is the movie for you. I also want to say that there is also some great action pack included in the movie. Point is, GREAT MOVIE!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byBestPicture1996 December 31, 2012

Best Bond, one of 2012's best!

I actually went into this movie, not having seen a single Bond movie (though I have seen an "Austin Powers" or two) and I loved it! Even Bond, a cinematic hero for years isn't immune to the passage of time, as this feature shows his struggle with age and the ever flowing wave of new coming through. The action is remarkable, Craig is slyly magnetic, and the performance of the year has to go to Bardem's Silva, a layered villain with devilish style!