All member reviews for Skyfall

Bond returns for more racy, action-packed thrills.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviedudde18 November 30, 2012

SF

It's James Bond, do I have to say anything else?
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu November 27, 2012

Awesome

Great Film, It was really cool and action pack!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysamurai 434 November 27, 2012

007 = awesome

best movie if you are 13 or older. My first 007 movie ever and it was epic! 13 and older you need to see this movie.
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2012

Really great

It was really great. Only one or two passionate kisses. Some smoking and drinks, but other than that it is a really good movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Cheap Seats November 23, 2012

Think On Your Sins

Skyfall is the latest addition to the Bond series and delivers. Daniel Craig is great, as is Judi Dench. Perfect cinematography and direction. Although, the plot is a bit overdone already. Contains some language and a fair amount of violence but nothing a twelve year old cannot handle. A-.
Parent Written byAspi November 21, 2012

Tough, muscular, great fun

Teen, 15 years old Written byziggyfan November 21, 2012

wonderful movie!

oh my goodness!!! i loved this movie so much. daniel craig is a wonderful james bond, there is no doubt. the other actors and actresses are great also. there is a lot of shooting and normal action/fighting. there's some innuendo and flirting, along with a shower scene and another very short sex scene. no graphic nudity, just mostly bare backs. bond likes his alcohol, and one of the lead females smokes. there's some cussing, like "b----" "s---" and other mild words, but it's fairly infrequent. great movie! bond sets a good example of bravery and being a hero.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJohnem95 November 19, 2012

Bond is back!

Lots of buzz has been surrounding this particular new 007 movie, the 23rd rendition in the Bond franchise, so don't be surprised if your kids or teens will be asking you to take them to see the latest installment. Of course, with this being a Bond movie, there is plenty of violence involving gunfire, stabbings, stranglings, off-screen animals eating humans, and a (POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT!) scene in which Bond sticks a knife through his chest to remove bullets which are inside of him. Also, with every Bond movie - there are sexual scenes such as kissing and making out and suggested sexual intercourse, as well as women is somewhat skimpy clothing and some mild flirting as well - and this installment is no different - but it doesn't focus nearly as much on sexuality as say... Casino Royale did. The main villain is suggested to be homosexual as some may think in a particular scene that he's flirting with James in a way. Language isn't too strong, but there is one use of the f-bomb, a few uses of the s-word, b*tch, c*ck, "bloody" as an British term and more - swearing is somewhat frequent compared to the older Bond films, but swearing is pretty infrequent in this one, as well. Products seen or referenced include Sony Vaio computer, several older car brands, etc. There is one drinking scene in which Bond takes a few shots in a bar and supposedly is drunk afterwards - but the movie focuses on the negative consequences of drinking as CS mentions. One of the females Bond has a tension with is seen with a cigarette in her hand several times. Overall, Skyfall is an action-packed Bond movie - it's slightly different than what we're used to seeing, but this one has plenty of memorable great action scenes, a great villain, and a sense of humor at times, as well. So when your kids ask you if you'll take them to Skyfall, make sure they're at least 13 so they can get something out of it - the content isn't too strong, but it is a Bond movie, so there's plenty of violence, sex, drinking, etc. But 13 and over should be just right for this Bond.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySevares99 November 18, 2012

Loved it, loved it, loved it!

The movie was excellent. It was my first time watching a James Bond, and I loved it! I don't feel that it would deter anyone above the age of 12-13. There were some very suggestive scenes, about as far as you can take it without an R rating. All in all a great movie for those starting the Bond experience!
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheItalianSensation November 18, 2012

Skyfall

Skyfall is 10 times better than Quantum of Solace was, but it wasn't better than Casino Royale. Skyfall is a great ode to 50 years in the franchise, but it definetly not the best bond yet. Yes, there is violence, but not as much as they previous installments. The Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, and The Hunger Games had a lot more violence than this.
Kid, 10 years old November 17, 2012

One of the best Bond movies, and for me Daniel Craig's best outing,

I have a fondness for James Bond and for most of the movies. My favourite Bond is Sean Connery and my personal favourite Bond film is Goldfinger. To cut to the chase I do like Daniel Craig as Bond, he is very charismatic and has truly magnetic eyes. Skyfall for me is his best outing, I liked Casino Royale and didn't care at all for Quantum of Solace, and one of the best of the series. Craig himself is spot on, both of the qualities I mentioned are here, and he brings to the role charm and sophistication yet ruthlessness and grit, paying homage to all the Bonds before him. Craig is not the only actor in the cast who impresses. Albert Finney is always watchable and here is no exception, and Naomie Harris is very alluring. It was nice to see Ralph Fiennes too, who I've always liked and in recent years I have wished that there were roles that played to his strengths rather than waste them and thankfully his performance displays the former.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTrevor Payne November 16, 2012

Skyfall

Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviebuff6996 November 13, 2012

Great Action flick with an engaging storyline

Skyfall is a great action film. When there isn’t action the drama kicks in an even that is very engaging and even superb at times. The acting, stunts, music, editing, and storyline are just some of the highlights of the movie. On the down side the middle is a little slow and there are two or three suggestive scenes.There is some language as well but it is infrequent and includes about fifteen profanities including one use of the f-word. Overall it’s a very entertaining violent movie that I recommend for ages 14+.
Kid, 12 years old November 12, 2012

007 returns!

Skyfall is action packed and i had a blast, though you should kno of the violence,sex, and brief drugs. 1.a man is shot in the chest and falls of a train on a bridge into the water.2.a man digs shrapnel out of his gun wound with a knife(not as gross as it sounds).3.A woman is shot in the head.(this part is sad but not shown)4.The villain is a spy gone bad who can do anything he wants,such as blow up a building.5.Bond has sexual encounters with a woman nothing shown. 6. The villain (a guy) almost seems to flirt with bond. this bond movie is awesome and was way better than casino royale! see it now!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissKarissimo November 12, 2012

Skyfall Review.

Skyfall is amazing. A really good film, whether you are a Bond lover or not. I would definetley say children could watch it. It is a 12A, and if you do allow younger children to watch it, you may need to talk to them about the content of the film, as it may not be suitable for all children. I would reccomend you to watch it with your friends or older children. There is a part when the baddie removes his cheek implant, which make him look a bit scary and James Bond also stabs himself, so that might be a bit frightening for younger children. There are five topless scenes and two passionate kissing scenes, which is unsuitable for younger children, but I'm sure if you speak to them about it, they will not be too affected by it. Hope I've helped. You should deffo watch it. I've watched it twice, I love it so much. I'm 13, by the way.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysourcecoderocks November 11, 2012

Awesome movie

Great, but a little iffy at some parts.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. November 10, 2012

Great, the best Bond since Casino.

Teen, 16 years old Written byGamerevier November 10, 2012

13 or 14 is ok

(Spoiler alerts!) Good movie but a little brutal for example, at the and a man is stabbed in the back and he stumbles around and then falls dead. Another example is man is killed by flechets and others are Burt An emotional time is when m dyes from being shot There is some sexuality but it is not that bad Cursing is not a problem So I would say its ok for people 13 or 14 (or over) overall an great great movie + this James Bond was not as dark as casino royal or as intense
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 November 10, 2012

Action packed Bond Movie is really good

Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2012

come on

Really CSM, this is way out of proportion, in your video you have some how managed to take every violent moment from a 2 hour movie, plow it out of proportion, then stick it in a 2:00 video and tell everyone the hole movies like that.one word. STUPID.