Deadly dull alien attack movie has scary, gross effects.

Parent of a 17 year old Written byheydude01 December 16, 2010
Honestly I think that this movie sucked. The story line to me seems like a combination of Cloverfield and District 9. The movies plot didn't make sense because through out the whole entire movie all the character would sit in a room and just wait until something happens and the ending of the movie also makes no sense *Spoiler Alert* when the main character's brain get's put into an alien's body and rescues his girlfriend. So in my opinion this movie completely sucked and anyone that actually like this movie you seriously need to watch better movies.
Kid, 11 years old November 27, 2010

Don't wast your time on this movie.

This movie was bad. I did not like it at all. Besides the CGI that was pretty good. About some of my concerns is the intense violence. The violence includes explosions, alien blood, and brains. Peoples brains are pulled out of there sockets used for the aliens. There is not much kissy kissy parts. But in one part people at a party spy on a guy in another room with there telescope. Them another guy comes in to the screen. So I got worried that the guys they were spying on where gay. Language includes the b word the s word h, s, g, d, a, and f. Lets just say there role models are not that good. Most people care about themselves. One character protects another character and her baby. But that didn't pass my role model scale. Thats all folks!

DON'T see this movie. PLEASE.

Skyline was a horrendous mix of bad acting, bad script, and the overwhelming sense that it was trying to be an especially bad Syfy Original Movie. If I can scrounge up one positive thing about this flick is that the effects were quite good for the budget. But no matter how flashy it tried to be, the rest was so atrocious it simply wasn't worth the time. And I have to say the MPAA was wrong to give this film a PG-13; between the unusually gross violence and some implied gay sex, this should have gotten an R rating. I wouldn't want my kid to be able to waltz into a movie like this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzipzipzap November 26, 2010
really bad movie
Adult Written byMovieMark November 24, 2010

Bad Movie for any age. Don't waste your time or money.

When my 14 year old son and I saw the trailers for Skyline we were excited to see it. I was reminded of Independence Day, Cloverfield and War of the Worlds. What Skyline delivered was one of the worst movies that I can recall. I was surprised that a movie studio would put this in the theaters. The story/plot is stupid and the acting is substandard. There are no likeable characters and no reason to care about what's going to happen next. The dialogue is lame and the special effects don't save this stinker. We (the viewers) don't care about the characters which is just as well because they all die anyway. Oops....sorry. The ending is especially moronic. We never get to know who or what the aliens are or why they have come. I could go on but I think my point is made. I told my son that we should've seen Unstoppable and that I was glad to just be hanging out with him
Adult Written bywallyk2334 November 18, 2010

Please do not waste any money on this terrible movie

One of worst movies I have ever scene. I love sci-fi and I love Turk from scrubs but whoever wrote this script should be shot!! Awesome special effects. I am really shocked that this movie ever made it to the screen. At best it should have been direct to DVD or shown on the sci-fi channel. I've seen better movies on mystery science theater 3000.