All member reviews for Snakes on a Plane

Teen, 15 years old Written byVivian_L July 30, 2009

Pretty stupid~

Very few parts of it were actually funny, it was mostly just stupid. It really wasn't entertaining in any other way either. :/ A lot of violence, sex, and language so it's not appropriate for young kids, but I wouldn't recommend anyone bother watching this anyways.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovieloverman1234 July 16, 2009

This movie i found actully very funny. Dont know if thats what it was ment for but oh well. Although this movie has soem strong language, drinking,violence and sexuality, adults shouls like it.
Kid, 12 years old June 7, 2009

[PG-13] D D D

it's a really good movie and the actors are great, but some of the special effects aren't graphic AT ALL! there is alot of cussing, blood, and shooting people with guns.[PARENTS SHOULD USE STRICT DESCRETION WHEN LETTING THEIR KIDS WATCH THIS MOVIE IF THEIR KIDS ARE 12 AND UNDER]
Kid, 11 years old May 1, 2009

funny!

i only saw about 5 mins of it but me and my dad cried with laughter. it was so fake! all we saw was someone abou to throw up in a bag and a snake bit her mouth!
Teen, 16 years old Written byPieKid April 9, 2008

i lost like a bajillion brain cells watching this but it was all good

i love this movie....its my favorite movie of all time now im 16 and i think its alright for kids over 13-14 but not any younger
Teen, 13 years old Written byBartman April 9, 2008

Snakes on a Plane

Snakes on a Plane was a film about a guy who witnesses a murder. A FBI agent is sent to bring him to LA to tell the judge what he saw. The terrorist plants some poisinous snakes on the plane that the FBI agent and the witness are on. He lets them free and you could guess the story on from there. I thought it was enjoyable and probably the scariest movie of the first decade of the 21st century. There was a memerable line in it that is said by Samuel L. Jackson, "I am sick of these motherf***in' snakes on this motherf***in' plane!" I don't recomend you to watch this film alone. Thanks.
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 April 14, 2012

It was O.K

I watched it on T.V it was good. But I can tell where the curse words are and a couple has sex in the bathroom. And in one scene a Chihuahua’s eaten.
Teen, 17 years old Written byloveBVB9 August 23, 2011

Snakes on a plane-nothing new for kids! Parents watch out however!

i think as long as you watch it in the same roon as your child/children and they are over the age of 14, they should be alright with this film. They have been taught sexual education at school and the sex scene in this movie is probabl;y nothing new to teenage boys nowadays, it is a good film, gets them more alert, but just make sure your are there when they go to sleep, because some children may think the snakes are real. The murders are graphical, eg. woman goes to be sick in sick bag and is bitten in the mouth by a snake (starts drooling, frothing etc), a man goes into the bathroom for a wee and a snake jumps out of the toilet bowl and bites his penis, leading to the mans death. the deaths can be amusing but i advise to keep close watch on your child/children during this movie, as sometimes it can prove to be too much.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySpaceMarine May 27, 2011

Samuel L. Jackson make this work.

So some people on this sight are complaining about too much violence, eh? your teenagers should enjoy the gore, because poor Sammy J's getting old and he won't be able to do this stuff much longer. Why is it so violent, because he's HAD IT with those bleeping snakes on the bleeping plane. This movie was based off an internet meme, was anything expecting less?. Insanely hilarious and gleefully violent with loads of sexual content. Seriously though, DO NOT SHOW THIS TO LITTLE KIDS there is frequent nudity and these snakes off about as many people doing it as Jason does on a good night. Why the role model and positive message icons you ask? because Samuel L. Jackson is a badass that EVERY kid should strive to be, and because as this movie quite clearly points out, it is a VERY, VERY, VERY good idea not to be bit by snakes. Seriously, this movie was based off an internet meme, what did you expect?
Kid, 12 years old August 15, 2010

Snakes on a Plane: Worthless to Watch

The only thing this movie was trying to make viewers do was drop your mouth open and think "I can't believe that!" Snakes were shown biting and killing people. A woman is laying back in her seat foaming from the mouth after being bitten from a deadly snake. This movie is off for all kids under the age twelve.
Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2010

must see

Best movie ever. Must watch. Some kus words but get used to it you will hear it for the rest of your life.
Kid, 11 years old March 8, 2010

Awesome movie fun 4 da whole fam

awesome just awesome it could really not be better
Teen, 13 years old Written byPuppyluv13 November 4, 2009

Great Movie! Okay for teens ages 14+

This movie is awesome! But unfourtunately it was spoiled due to frequent use of the F-word and a sexual scene in the bathroom but however Samuel L Jackson's Character is a very good positive role model (despite his frequent use of curse words including a** the F-word and SOB). some drugs are mentioned also like for example Xanax and some other drugs and one pretty upsetting involves an adorable little dog (possibly Pug-chihuahua mix) is thrown to a large Burmese Python so therefore I say this movie is age appropriate for kids ages 14+.
Teen, 14 years old Written byILUVMEAT April 9, 2008

what do you mean spoof

I dont think I have sat through the whole movie (at home) but I have seen most of it. A couple does have bathroom sex, and yes, her breasts are shown, even with the snake later biting them (which I found funny) and they do smoke a marijuana joint. violence is any thing and everything the snakes bite, the murder in the begining,and when they try to kill the snakes. Drugs is alchohol consumption and marijuana smoking. The guy saw a murder so an fbi agent ( the talented Samuel l jackson) is taking him to testify. Language is usual 4 letter words,and worse. There is no real comercialism, except for shown products. Overall and ok movie for mature teens or real mature tweens. P.S. this is not a spoof, people, unless your refering to its stupid spoof in epic movie.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJJT April 9, 2008

.....

this movie sucks!

A Cult Classic, I Tell Ya!

haha, I loved this. It's so cheesy that it's funny. The snakes are obviously fake, the special effects are dumb, and there isn't any gore. I wouldn't exactly say that I've had it with these mother f***ing snakes on this mother f***ing plane just yet, seeing that I've watched this movie 23 times already.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS MOVIE WAS AWESOME. THIS IS A FUNNY ACTION PACKED MOVIE WITH SNAKES!!!!!!!! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE SNAKES DON'T WATCH THIS. GREAT ENDING!