All member reviews for Snatch

Teen, 13 years old Written byEntropy November 13, 2009

Amazing Performance!

Awesome movie! Fast Paced, Hilarious, With lots of great twists! This is by far my favorite Guy Richie film!
Teen, 15 years old Written byJulie3000x January 26, 2009

This was one of my favorite movies of all time! I personally liked it better than lock, stock and two smoking barrels. The characters are better and its way faster paced.
Teen, 15 years old Written bypablogan4 January 7, 2014

Masterpiece.

This is a great film. Perfectly directed, perfectly acted and perfectly written, even though it´s very violent and its full of strong language. Up to teens aged 14 and up.
Teen, 16 years old Written byevolinag January 4, 2013

Abstruse mix of black comedy and crime thriller. Much comic violence!

"Sn*tch" is a black comedy by Guy Ritchie released in 2000. ------------------------------------- What to expect when watching a movie like this? It is hard to tell, since there hardly has been a movie like "Sn*tch" before. Often compared to "Pulp Fiction" and "Trainspotting", "Sn*tch" has something new that has not been in its inofficial idols, in other words: it is NOT a cheap ripoff. "Sn*tch" is filled with abstruse humour and dark comedy, and with unforgettable characters. There hardly is a plot, the whole movie evolves around its many protagonists and their relationships with each other. But you also should not expect a laugh-out-loud comedy, as much as you shouldn't expect a pure crime thriller. This is a movie like-it-or-not, with excellent cast and dialogues, but also featuring a very unique editing and filming style - and very grotesque sitautions. It surely isn't a movie for everyone, but it IS brilliant and it IS outstanding, and as such should be seen by everyone - even though it is clear that not everyone will acclaim. ----------------------------- (SPOILERS may follow:) The movie has strong violence, but it is almost always comical. A man shoots himself in the head and blood and matter splatters onto a wall. An arm is chopped off (we see a man holding the severed arm). Boxing fights end up blooy with clearly visible wounds, but it is in a boxing match only. We briefly a bloody dead dog. From a distance, and we don't know why he is dead. In the next scene we see a dog in a cage, and a man hits him with a stick repeatenly (the impact is off-screen, it is not as brutal as it sounds). One character is a psychopath that chops up corpses and feeds them to his pigs. This is never shown or done, but is discussed several times. A man is stitched with a knife (blood is on his hand). A man is shot seven times, but survives, and blood spurts out of his mouth. A man is run over by a car. In this car accident, a man in the car is impaled by a sword. A man plans on killing a dog with a knife, thinking it has eaten a diamond, but stops when figuring out it hasn't. Several people are threatened, shot, or killed off-screen. There is some blood. Anyhow, the movie's tone is very comical and grotesque, taking quite a lot of the intensity. There is a brief scene including two topless women. The language is very strong - featuring 159 uses of the f-word, and 3 uses of c**t. Several racist terms. The violence may be too much for younger viewers, but teenagers around 15 should handle it. ------------------------------ (@Common Sense Media: It took me quite a long time figuring out why CSM said I used bad language. And if wouldn't have read the other reviews, I wouldn't even know by now. Thanks, LightenUp. I mean it is okay if you don't want the word written in it, but please could you write that in your review? I mean, it possibly would have taken me another hour of editing until I figured out what was wrong with my review.)
Teen, 17 years old Written byjackie chany October 14, 2012

revolting gory scenes

there is a lot of revolting scenes like one in the begining they show a man being smashed to death with a hammer and another one where someone is gutting another man
Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviefan24 May 14, 2012

For Mature teens!

Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 April 4, 2012

Good crime movie

Very amusing, good crime movie. Some strong violence. Good for teens.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybballdiaries April 9, 2008

meeeehhhh

welll, i didnt really like this fiilm, it was , euh, the same movie as lock stock and two smoking barrels, only lock stock was MUCH better! dont get me wrong this is a MEDIOCRE movie , not bad , but nothing great, one of brads best acting moments. **13over