All member reviews for Snow White and the Huntsman

Violent fairy tale isn't for kids but will attract teens.

Teen, 14 years old Written byshut.yo.mouth June 22, 2012

you gotta see this one!

it is a freaking amazing movie and you need to drive you butt to the theater and see it now!! or you have a chance of missing out on the time of your life. and i think your life is super dupper boring so it is now a requirement to have your eyeballs see it! and that is all i have to say ... thank you for reading this comment i appreciate it :) ;)
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2012

COOL;-)

Great great great movie! It is not for the faint hearted..... Only the action lovers!!! It's just non stop action and more action and..... Thats about it!!:-)
Teen, 14 years old Written byAmi.xx June 19, 2012

Amazing!

Watched this for my birthday with my friends...we all really loved it. The cast are all amazing (especially the queen). There was quite a lot of fighting but not very bloody or anything. Even though it is a well known story...it was changed around a bit and made intresting and even suprising in a few places. Definatly recommend.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovieguy97 June 18, 2012

Ok and visually stunning.

Needed more dialog and depth but still ok. It is visually stunning.
Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2012

Um... depends on your intrests.

Before I even go into the iffy-ness of this movie, I'm going to tell you that it REALLY wasn't that good. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't really a movie you'd remember in a couple of years. In fact, it would probably have been more memorable if it HAD been that bad. Look, do you know why everybody says Kristen is boring, emotionless, and whiny? BECAUSE SHE REALLY IS. I TRIED TO IGNORE WHAT SHE DID IN THE TWILIGHT SAGA, AND SHE STILL WAS TERRIBLE. I really, REALLY, wanted her to be decent. But she really, REALLY, wasn't. And on top of her bad acting and poor lines (listen real close to them. Can't hear them? Well that's because all she does is gasp, and occasionally moan in pain!), she couldn't even close her mouth the entirety of the movie! At least Charlize Theron was half entertaining. So, is this movie inappropriate/scary? No for inappropriate, sort of for scary. It depends on what you dislike. Do creepy, eerie monsters scare you? If so, you're fine. However, if moderate gore and blood does, this movie might not be for you. Oh, and the brother of Ravenna is pretty creepy. He kinda tries to rape Snow White. BTW, NO POSITIVE ROLE MODELS! Trust me, you do NOT want your child to be like Kristen!
Teen, 14 years old Written byparvathy & meenakshi June 12, 2012

fantastic

a action movie
Teen, 14 years old Written bySuperCoolEmu June 11, 2012

Over All Good!

It was a very well done movie and had Amazing actors and actresses. It had stunning visual effects and the dwarfs really stole the show. But it was also very violent, much different from the disney classic. I enjoyed this movie but felt that it might be a little scary for anyone under 13. Enjoy! A must see!
Kid, 9 years old June 11, 2012

not a 8,9,10

it had some really scarey sences im 9 now but i was 8 when i watched it its not a kid friendly movie alot of sences were very intense but i like it but very very very scarey i do not recomend it for 8,9,10,
Kid, 10 years old June 4, 2012

Amazing movie!

I really loved this movie, yes there is alot of violence which is the main concern. They din't really show much blood, but it is very violent. Amazing mogie
Kid, 6 years old June 4, 2012

snow white and the huntsmen

this movie is really good. Lots of people would like it. It might not be a good movie for children just because I don't think that the children would like it. It is a good movie for teens. Most people would like it. There isn't much of anything bad that you wouldn't want you children to see.
Teen, 17 years old Written byMorgan13 June 3, 2012

For kids too old for Disney

I saw this movie a couple days ago with my parents (for my mom's birthday). I didn't think I'd like it at first because I'm more into zombies and stuff, but a Snow White remake for children a little too old for Disney is what it turned out to be. I actually really liked it, but when I walked out of the theater I felt a little depressed like there was something missing at the end. I still can't put my finger on what it was missing though. Great heroine though!
Kid, 12 years old June 3, 2012

Good but with a disappointing ending.

I went to see Snow White and The Huntsmen with a friend and we thought it was fine (I'm twelve she's eleven) some moments, (like the raven's heart) were really gross but altogether there wasn't a whole lot of blood. We were both disappointed with the ending.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypurplebaron June 3, 2012

I loved this movie, but feel Snow White should have been casted better.

I like this movie, it was a great adventure film, one of the best ones Ive seen in a while. But I think Kristen Stewart shouldn't have been cast as Snow White. She kinda ruined the movie for me, sorry :(. The huntsman drinks alot. The movie is very violent, but I didn't think it wouldn't be. There is a bit of swearing, nothing too bad, and a man attempts to rape Snow White but she attacks him and runs away...... Overall, good movie, but bad casting choices. You hated Queen Ravenna with every fiber in your body, so did I, but I loved the casting choice. Charlize Theron was a great choice for the Evil Queen. However, I don't understand why Evil Queen was prettier than Snow White. I understand the whole "Beauty is Power" thing, but really?
Teen, 13 years old Written bycbarger June 2, 2012

Review

Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 June 2, 2012

Dark Fantasy Story Is Fine For Teens

This movie's special effects were great, which really helped the movie, considering it's a fantasy. The Violence is fairly strong and intense, wit some disturbing scenes. The whole atmosphere is dark. This is a good movie that I'd recommend primarily from 13-18.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySosie98 June 2, 2012

Go and see it!

This movie was great! It completely surpassed my greatest expectations and had amazing cinematography. Kristen Stewart was twenty times better than in Twilight, and at one point almost brought me to tears. Chris Hemsworth was amazing as well as the Huntsman, and Charlize Theron was insane!! The special effects were amazing. I think common sense media was a little bit too hard on this movie with the violence. There was a lot of violence and death, but with the amount of death and violence in most modern movies this was much better. It was sooo good:)
Teen, 17 years old Written byRobbShowMovieReviews June 2, 2012

ggfg

Really good fairy tale has a dark style and is really fun
Teen, 14 years old Written byJUST-DO-IT June 1, 2012

snow white is serious fun

I loved the movie. It was dark, fun and exciting. if your kids can handle the lord of the rings or once upon a time, they will love this movie. the queen is creepy and snow white is great, its a really fun movie. i thought it was going to have lots of demons and a satanic storyline to it but it really wasn't, its about the same to once upon a time or the lord of the rings.