All parent member reviews for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written byhoysie April 3, 2010

not very nice really, sorry

Educator and Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written bycelinac January 31, 2010
Involving story and characters. Vibrant art. Memorable songs. Set the animation standard for decades to come.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 26, 2009

great just not totilers

scary and to much romance but it is probably ok for five year olds to watch.
Adult Written bypurpleslayer57 April 9, 2008

fantasy

a great family time winner
Adult Written byKelE April 9, 2008

A classic, but a bit scary for sensitive kids

I remember being frightened by the Evil Queen in "Snow White" as a girl. But when my then three-year-old begged to watch it, I agreed to let her watch this classic Disney movie. Like me, she was frightened by the scene where the huntsman is supposed to kill Snow White, and had a nightmare about the Evil Queen. She even had to put the video in the freezer before she could sleep that night! However, when my second daughter,who is MUCH less sensitive, saw it, she loved it and was enchanted by the story. She was only 2, and soon after we went to Disneyland. When she saw the Evil Queen standing by the castle, she ran to her sister, then 4, and told her, "Cover your eyes! Evil Queen too scary for you!" and then hugged the character and told her she loved her. The moral? You know your child. Make decisions accordingly. My oldest was afraid of King Triton, Maleficent, Jafar, Santa, Ronald McDonald. My youngest is afraid of nothing.