All member reviews for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Teen, 13 years old Written by4kidshater June 5, 2010

a very timeless disney movie

I love this movie. It is very timeless. It is the greatest movie ever made. This is a very good movie. I like it. I highly recommeded it.
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2011

My favorite princess

This is an amazing movie of girl who is being controlled by her step-mother who has seemed to have killed her father . I love this movie it can really bring a smile to your face when you watch it. A originally story about love and friend-ship.
Kid, 7 years old November 28, 2009

this was the first disney movie ever made! thats why i like this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 July 10, 2010

Not the best Disney classic but okay

I kinda liked it. It was okay. Snow White was annoying, and her inability to stand up for herself is irritating, but I understand that's how the fairytales were. The dwarves were funny, and who could forget their little mining song? Parents need to know it has some iffy stuff. First, violence might scare litte kids, even though it's outdated. The huntsman almost kills Snow White. There's a scene where Snow White is trapped in the woods and its dark so the animals look scary. Also, there's a sweet kiss. Snow White isn't the best role model, but she isn't horrible. The good is that she's a loving, kind, polite young lady. The bad is that Snow's a steroetypical damsel-in-distress who dreams of being rescued by a cute guy. The witch is the stereotypical evil stepmother. SPOILER She marries Prince Charming after she met him. He saved her life, but she didn't even know him before. With that being said, Snow White is extremely sweet and shows that it's good to be nice to people
Kid, 11 years old April 23, 2010

My Rating: B+

This movie is 100% classic and very admiring. Slightly violent. Violent when the Queen sends a huntsman to kill Snow White. Somewhat scary when Snow White runs through the forest to be safe. The Queen looks scary once she makes a potion. Besides this I reccomend everyone can watch it. Probably not meant for boys to watch because they'll probably think it's "icky" and "gross" in the true loves kiss at the end. (I loved mimicking Snow White when she screamed when scared in the forest!)
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2011

snow white at thwe school

it is soi educatinal that my school are doing rold dahl's version foe my whole school so that is my prof and i don't need facts to back it up. it has been a stoy for many, many, many year and has been chaned. it has even been turned into a few films.
Kid, 9 years old March 20, 2010

SCARY

Okay This movie really freaks me out and im nine . I like it but really scary
Teen, 17 years old Written bypaul334 February 20, 2015

A drunken princess does all the wrong things

Snow white is about a drug addict princess who will do anything for $500. One scene involves her smoking a joint between someone's butt. All around a bad movie, but definitely not for kids
Kid, 12 years old March 8, 2014

SCARY

This movie is very scary for children under 8! There is an evil queen who asks people to bring back Snow White's heart!!!!! There are poison apples and a crazy old witch. This is very dark and depressing and has a lot of brutal death in it. It gave everyone I know nightmares!!! NOT RECOMMENDED FOR KIDS UNDER 8!!
Kid, 12 years old August 21, 2013

Kid, 12 years old April 15, 2013

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

The only bad thing about this movie is Snow White's voice can be annoying. The only thing that you might worry about is the scariness of it. When I was younger, I used to be scared of the part with the trees coming to life, but everything else was fine. The witch is also more creepy I'd say then scary.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJesuslover23 January 1, 2013

The beginning of the world's largest media company

For Disney to do this at the beginning, they did it very, very, well. Even though a few scenes might scare little kids, other kids might enjoy this. As far as language is concerned, there is some rude language including "slave" and "shut up". Grumpy also makes some sexist remarks against women. But, i think this movie is very good for its emotional feel.
Teen, 17 years old Written byadvocatewhat'sright December 30, 2012

So much better than Snow White and the Huntsman.

The very first Walt Disney classic. Ah, 1937. A year without the violence and other bad stuff today's movies have. Only thing though, does anyone remember when Grumpy tells Doc to shut up? That wasn't labeled under language but it was there when he wants her (Snow White) to leave because "she don't belong here nohow".
Teen, 15 years old Written byJacob Haimovitz November 24, 2012

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Walt Disney's 1st movie

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is walt disney's first movie that is age appropriate for kids 5 and up but too scary for kids 4 and under
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2012

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs

This film sends out a great message that being vain doesn't do you any good.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAlekaJ1003 June 27, 2012

Good, But can be Violent

Really great movie. Watch out for violence, though. Sweet! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode! >> Minecraftcodes.info <<
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 13, 2012

Really good!

A Classic. May be scary for kids.
Kid, 6 years old June 4, 2012

snow white

This movie is a kids movie but adults and teens will like it too. It is a really good movie. you should watch it. Everyone has watched this movie or most people.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic June 2, 2012

Great Movie - with some education

Excellent animation. Not very violent, but young kids might find it scary and maybe too intense. Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs succeeds as a film worth watching.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGwyneth Alice April 16, 2012

A Disney classic

I've been watching as many Disney movies as I can in chronological order, not only for enjoyment, but to compare, and this movie was of course the first on the list. I could see that this movie had a relatively simple plot, and several scenes designated for comic relief, such as the cleaning house scene and the dwarves' washing up (much too dragged out, in my opinion). The dwarves were primarily there for the comic relief, the evil queen for scare factor, and the prince for romance. While I felt the movie wasn't as focused on the plot at times, it was an excellent movie, and a definite classic. A few scenes will scare children, but everything is happy at the end, which can reassure children that good shall always triumph.