All member reviews for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Animated classic is enchanting but also scary.

Parent Written byMamaC78 November 25, 2011

SCARY for smaller kids.

My 4 year old was VERY afraid of this movie. She does have a tender heart but the scene with the woodsman that the Queen tells to kill her, is RATHER scary and troubling to a small child. My daughter still talks about this. She does NOT want to watch that part. So fast forward was helpful.
Teen, 17 years old Written bypaul334 February 20, 2015

A drunken princess does all the wrong things

Snow white is about a drug addict princess who will do anything for $500. One scene involves her smoking a joint between someone's butt. All around a bad movie, but definitely not for kids
Parent of a 18 year old Written byMuscleMan May 15, 2014

The world's first animated Disney flick.

Should be rated PG for some frightening moments and brief suggestive content.
Kid, 12 years old March 8, 2014

SCARY

This movie is very scary for children under 8! There is an evil queen who asks people to bring back Snow White's heart!!!!! There are poison apples and a crazy old witch. This is very dark and depressing and has a lot of brutal death in it. It gave everyone I know nightmares!!! NOT RECOMMENDED FOR KIDS UNDER 8!!
Parent Written byanti-violence November 30, 2013

NOT FOR CHILDREN

thanks, Disney, for tying romance into these horrid ''kids'' movies. just disgusting. we rented it, but after the mercenary job, we just turned it off. I mean, they are deliberately trying to plant conditional love & hit men into the lives of our innocent children. Hope frozen isn't like this.
Kid, 12 years old August 21, 2013

Parent Written byHannibalPhil April 26, 2013

A true disney classic.

a very beautiful classic film, It brought back good memories. I think two scenes would scare children like the woods scene where snow white runs away, that was creepy as Hell (sorry for my language), like what were they thinking making that scene it would give kids nightmares, but hey it was back then, and definitely were the queen turns into the old women, that was scary, and how she look with her grin on her face like wow, incredible. and the most saddest scene with snow whites funeral, seeing all the dwarfs balling there eyes out, I even balled my eyes out too. In all a true classic.
Kid, 12 years old April 15, 2013

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

The only bad thing about this movie is Snow White's voice can be annoying. The only thing that you might worry about is the scariness of it. When I was younger, I used to be scared of the part with the trees coming to life, but everything else was fine. The witch is also more creepy I'd say then scary.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy March 20, 2013

Wow.This movie is brilliant,well-excuted,mind blowing,jaw dropping,and out-of-this-world.

I really love this classic Disney film.The plot is creative and well-excuted.This is #6 in my favorite movies list.#5 is The Wizzard of Oz,#4 is Wreck-it Ralph,#3 is The Lorax,#2 is Alpha & Omega,and #1...the movie i'm a fan of the most is....RIO! The graphics in this film are really good.The action is also very good.So overall,this film is very well-excuted and amazing.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJesuslover23 January 1, 2013

The beginning of the world's largest media company

For Disney to do this at the beginning, they did it very, very, well. Even though a few scenes might scare little kids, other kids might enjoy this. As far as language is concerned, there is some rude language including "slave" and "shut up". Grumpy also makes some sexist remarks against women. But, i think this movie is very good for its emotional feel.
Teen, 17 years old Written byadvocatewhat'sright December 30, 2012

So much better than Snow White and the Huntsman.

The very first Walt Disney classic. Ah, 1937. A year without the violence and other bad stuff today's movies have. Only thing though, does anyone remember when Grumpy tells Doc to shut up? That wasn't labeled under language but it was there when he wants her (Snow White) to leave because "she don't belong here nohow".
Teen, 15 years old Written byJacob Haimovitz November 24, 2012

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Walt Disney's 1st movie

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is walt disney's first movie that is age appropriate for kids 5 and up but too scary for kids 4 and under
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2012

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs

This film sends out a great message that being vain doesn't do you any good.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAlekaJ1003 June 27, 2012

Good, But can be Violent

Really great movie. Watch out for violence, though. Sweet! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode! >> Minecraftcodes.info <<
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 13, 2012

Really good!

A Classic. May be scary for kids.
Kid, 6 years old June 4, 2012

snow white

This movie is a kids movie but adults and teens will like it too. It is a really good movie. you should watch it. Everyone has watched this movie or most people.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic June 2, 2012

Great Movie - with some education

Excellent animation. Not very violent, but young kids might find it scary and maybe too intense. Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs succeeds as a film worth watching.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymushaffa February 13, 2010