All member reviews for Space Dogs

Russian animated movie teaches kids about two Sputnik dogs.

Parent Written byClover chick August 2, 2012

A fine movie

I watched this movie at home with my 5 & 9 year old boys. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be for me and they both enjoyed it, especially my older one (9). They both liked the story and movie, but my oldest really liked that it was based on a true story. We also liked the photos and clips of the real dogs at the end of the movie. Very mild language (stupid for example) and not said much.
Parent Written byTEAMDeC May 18, 2012

Just right, no fireworks!

We liked the historical context which kept our kids interested. The fact that the two dogs were separated from their families did not have an adverse effect (a fyi for other adoptive parents) since the story of what the dogs were about to accomplish was more the central focus. There were no hugely upsetting dramatics which we as parents would have to soothe our kids over later (other than the tussels between the two dogs). And the clips from actual Soviet tv footage at the end was fascinating.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBelkaStarDog May 24, 2012

better than "The Missing Lynx"

Adorable movie!it was funny and cute :3,totally recommend it,and Space Dogs 2 is to be released in Russia and the UK,and in 3D!and also,look for other titles by Phase 4 Films:The missing lynx,dragon hunters,disco worms
Teen, 16 years old Written byPinkiePieIsEpic May 10, 2012

watch it!

Adorable Movie!I saw it when it was back in theatres,Kazbek and Belka were ADORABLE!Best english dubbed movie ever!tottally recomment it :DD
Parent of a 5 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 April 30, 2012

good

Both Belka and Strelka have trouble getting others to believe them