All member reviews for Space Jam

Live-action/animation mix is good fun for kids.

Kid, 12 years old May 18, 2011

A great movie that will appeal to the whole family!

Hilarious! A great movie for ages 5 and up! Anyone under 5 might get freaked out. There are some scary monsters in the movie and some flirting too. The famous Bugs Bunny and Lola kiss twice in the movie. And they do it pretty iffy. But besides that there is no real threat that can cause kids to act bad in this movie.
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2012

I think it's a.......YES!!!!!

I love this movie soooo much! it would be a great movie for your kids. The looney tunes are hilarious! But some of the monsters might be a little scary for young kids below 6. there are also a few kissy parts but otherwise you'll love this movie!
Parent of a 8 year old Written byfruityputooty April 11, 2011

Funny some good messages

This movie is good for a few laughs and some positive messages about doing the right thing. I didn't like how the teams play to win by hurting each other, and some of the language was not innocent. The music and the messages are good about working your hardest even if you don't expect to win, and the power of believing in yourself.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 2, 2011

Who ya gonna call? SPACE JAM!!!

Bill Murray and Wayne Knight were hailourious. The Looney Tunes were also pretty funny. There is some cartoon violence, and Michael's pretty mutch the only positive role model while (just about) everybody else is either crazy and or mean.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 16, 2010

Pretty silly, but fun

This movie's a crossover between basketball and Looney Tunes. There is a plot, but it's mainly about playing basketball. Even though it's not as good as Looney Tunes, it's still good. Violence is very slapstick, Looney Tune-style ; there are guns and some mild peril, but it's not too bad. The little alien monsters may be scary for kids whenever they mutate into much bigger versions of themselves. As far as sex goes, Bugs has a crush on another bunny, Lola, and she is sort of flirty. Language does include one use of "h*ll", surprisingly (this was made for kids). However, it's pretty clean overall.

Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2013

This is when Looney Tunes collides with the art of basketball.

When it was my first time watching it, the action was the basketball games against the opponent's team. My favorite scene was Porky Pig and Yosemite Sam disguising as "gangsters" during a basketball game against the monsters. The only problem is that it includes live action scenes (just kidding). It is one of the best live-action movies I've watched along with Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over.
Kid, 11 years old May 6, 2012

Good!

I like this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old May 5, 2012

Overall, a nice family movie.

This movie had some funny parts, but it wasn't too good. I like the Looney Tunes, but it wasn't their best movie.
Kid, 10 years old March 31, 2012

Good Review

AWESOME MOVIE!!!!! I've seen this movie plenty of times and it is BOSS!! Very funny too.
Adult Written byTay_Parker011 January 31, 2012

Space Jam Review

The one of the greatest animated movies of all time that is still watched by many is Space Jam. starring one of the all-time best basketball players in the world, Michael Jordan and Wayne Knight in this family enjoying film for all ages. This movie starts off as a retired basketball player, Michael Jordan, who ends up helping out the well-known animated Looney Tunes in a basketball game against the aliens from Moron Mountain. The leader of the Looney Tunes, Bugs Bunny, underestimates the smarts of the small aliens and agrees to surrender to the aliens if they win the game. The aliens had no skills in the sport and did not know what it even was so; they went to earth and to a professional basketball game and stole the skills from that time, greatest players. The Looney Tunes seen their incredible transformations in size and skills so, it turned out they needed another player that could help them have a chance and to save their lives from slavery in eternity for the aliens. I recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys a great laugh and the major Looney Tune characters like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. The good mix of action/animation grabbed a lot of attention and blew minds for many people. A movie I still watch every time I feel like I need motivation to do something or just to enjoy a good movie.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byGoodSSJ June 23, 2011

A Family Movie

This Movie Is Great For The Whole Family!!!
Kid, 10 years old June 15, 2011

THE WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TERIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HATED THIS SO BADLY I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN WATCHED IT. SO PREDICTABLE LAME AND TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE WORST MOVIE IN HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner March 22, 2011

I was a die-hard looney tunes fan a while back and I still am today. Loved this movie!

Basketball heros and cartoon charecters combined takes you on a wild thrill ride as aliens from outerspace enter the looney tune world to abduct favorite charecters like Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, The Road Runner and many more exciting charecters for an amusement park on Mars. Parents and kids alike will enjoy this. The only issue with it is you see an aliens bare-butt revealed in a basketball game after his pants get torn off.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byMarvin Martian February 18, 2011

5 to adult

Very good 10/10. some mild violence
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 3, 2010

An okay movie but could've way way worse than Kazaam .
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2009

This is the best cartoon movie ever
Adult Written byLianny92 April 9, 2008

It was awesome!!

One of the best cartoon movie ever created!! I laughed a lot!! It's pretty much good for kids all ages!! I love it, it was a really good movie. I've seen it about 8 times already!