All member reviews for Space Jam

Kid, 12 years old May 18, 2011

A great movie that will appeal to the whole family!

Hilarious! A great movie for ages 5 and up! Anyone under 5 might get freaked out. There are some scary monsters in the movie and some flirting too. The famous Bugs Bunny and Lola kiss twice in the movie. And they do it pretty iffy. But besides that there is no real threat that can cause kids to act bad in this movie.
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2012

I think it's a.......YES!!!!!

I love this movie soooo much! it would be a great movie for your kids. The looney tunes are hilarious! But some of the monsters might be a little scary for young kids below 6. there are also a few kissy parts but otherwise you'll love this movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 2, 2011

Who ya gonna call? SPACE JAM!!!

Bill Murray and Wayne Knight were hailourious. The Looney Tunes were also pretty funny. There is some cartoon violence, and Michael's pretty mutch the only positive role model while (just about) everybody else is either crazy and or mean.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 16, 2010

Pretty silly, but fun

This movie's a crossover between basketball and Looney Tunes. There is a plot, but it's mainly about playing basketball. Even though it's not as good as Looney Tunes, it's still good. Violence is very slapstick, Looney Tune-style ; there are guns and some mild peril, but it's not too bad. The little alien monsters may be scary for kids whenever they mutate into much bigger versions of themselves. As far as sex goes, Bugs has a crush on another bunny, Lola, and she is sort of flirty. Language does include one use of "h*ll", surprisingly (this was made for kids). However, it's pretty clean overall.
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2013

This is when Looney Tunes collides with the art of basketball.

When it was my first time watching it, the action was the basketball games against the opponent's team. My favorite scene was Porky Pig and Yosemite Sam disguising as "gangsters" during a basketball game against the monsters. The only problem is that it includes live action scenes (just kidding). It is one of the best live-action movies I've watched along with Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over.
Kid, 11 years old May 6, 2012

Good!

I like this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old May 5, 2012

Overall, a nice family movie.

This movie had some funny parts, but it wasn't too good. I like the Looney Tunes, but it wasn't their best movie.
Kid, 10 years old March 31, 2012

Good Review

AWESOME MOVIE!!!!! I've seen this movie plenty of times and it is BOSS!! Very funny too.
Kid, 10 years old June 15, 2011

THE WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TERIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HATED THIS SO BADLY I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN WATCHED IT. SO PREDICTABLE LAME AND TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE WORST MOVIE IN HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner March 22, 2011

I was a die-hard looney tunes fan a while back and I still am today. Loved this movie!

Basketball heros and cartoon charecters combined takes you on a wild thrill ride as aliens from outerspace enter the looney tune world to abduct favorite charecters like Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, The Road Runner and many more exciting charecters for an amusement park on Mars. Parents and kids alike will enjoy this. The only issue with it is you see an aliens bare-butt revealed in a basketball game after his pants get torn off.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 3, 2010

An okay movie but could've way way worse than Kazaam .
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2009

This is the best cartoon movie ever