All member reviews for Spider-Man 2

A popcorn pleasure with heart, soul, and insight.

Teen, 14 years old Written bybdunn98 May 9, 2010

Great movie

this is a really good movie that any kid can see. However i do like the first one the best.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byohya August 6, 2010
Adult Written by4Spice June 14, 2010

awesome movie

watch this movie 9 and over for violence
Kid, 11 years old June 26, 2011

ok for kids

it has not that much action in it. 1&3 were better, although this ones better for kids. it does have breif drug use but its a great movie
Parent of a 12 year old Written byGoodSSJ May 7, 2011

Still An Awesome Movie Like The First

I Love This Movie As Much As The First One.
Educator and Parent of a 9 and 14 year old Written bylioness57 April 9, 2008
Parent of a 9 year old Written byrobinpeggy April 9, 2008

Not as good as the reviews

Perfectly pleasant, not objectionable in any way. But the rave reviews show more about our desperation for a watchable kids' movie than for the value of this one.
Adult Written byjubajen April 9, 2008

PG-13 is appropriate

Teen, 13 years old Written bypicardisbetter June 3, 2015

The best version of spider-man in recent memory

This movie is really really good
Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2011

Good movie for 10 year olds and over who like Spiderman

Pretty good film. Spiderman is a good role model. Good for kids 10 and over who like Spiderman.
Kid, 9 years old July 15, 2010
i like this movie the best part for me is when dockter octopus atacks Aunt May
Adult Written bysedeara April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytoona April 9, 2008

Much deeper than I thought..

I knew we would like S-2 but I had no idea it would be this "good". We took our 7 year old (even though I was concerned about the violence, we had discussed it prior) and we were both very impressed. The Doc-Oc surgery scene would be the worst in terms of violence but even this, isn't that bad. Spidey and Doc-Oc do a lot of tumbling around and stuff but in the end, it is the Doctor who brings and end to himself. Spidey convinces him to "do the right thing" with words. Great story for kids to see in terms of violence and heroism...there is a difference. I would recommend it to all but the youngest (the loud action would stir up youngsters and they wouldn't get the meaning in the end). Go see this!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBaconpizza78 September 25, 2015

Good for ages 11 and up

I think spider man 2 is better then 1 and I like how it's not all action and there is a little heart as well. Violence was not too bad but a scary scene where the villain threatens people in a hospital but apart from that I think it's good for 11+ and no language
Kid, 11 years old October 25, 2014

Good, but doesn't deserve five stars

Violence- 3 (Moderate action violence)
Teen, 13 years old Written byGlee rockz May 31, 2011

SEE IT

Excellent film- best superhero film ever
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 April 2, 2011

Great sequel

I havent seen it in a while, but from what I remembered, it was really good. Not as good as #1, but still very good. The content is like the first one; lots of violence, some kissing, some language (like a-s and d-mn), and some drinking. Overall it's great and it's mild for a PG-13
Kid, 10 years old December 23, 2010

ANNOYING

one thing to describe spiderman RUBBISH i am not a spiderman fan but he just seriously annoys me
Kid, 12 years old June 22, 2010

Spider-Director 2

This was a very good sequel to a very good story. I found it very interesting and very cute. I definitely suggest seeing this movie because it's one of the best out of the series!
Parent of a 12 year old Written bynchapman June 12, 2009

Too much pain and terror - not comic book violence

I was particularly disturbed by Doc Ock's murder of the medical staff. We see them in real terror and pain - not at all "comic book-style action violence" - more realistic, disturbing, more emotional content that I wanted in action violence that my son was watching. It was just this one scene, but it was pretty intense and disturbing.