A popcorn pleasure with heart, soul, and insight.

Kid, 11 years old October 29, 2011

Really good!

There is honestly nothing to worry about except for two scenes - 1) the hospital scene, where Doc Oct kills everyone in the hospital, including his own wife (no blood shown, though) and 2) the glass-shattering scene, where Doc's wife is hit in the eye with glass (again, nothing is shown). Other than those, this is really a great movie for anyone 10 and up. Rated PG for some violence and brief mild language. Peter Parker is a good role model, too.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytiffanyharvey October 18, 2011

ITS A GOOD MOVIE but NOT FOR KIDS

too much sexual moments.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 2, 2011

Even better than the first.

My rating: PG [borderline with PG-13] for sequences of action violence and some brief alcohol use.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner April 4, 2011

A glimpse of the true heart of the Spiderman Franchise

I think this movie has less violence than the other two movies in the series. That's not to say it doesn't have it's moments. Like when Doc. Oct kills a lot of Dr.s with his tentacles. This is a great adventure for any Spidy-fan in the family. Even my Mom enjoyed this movie, and I can proudly announce that Spiderman is her favorite superhero. A lot of touching moments between Peter Parker (spiderman) and his loved ones are inserted into one of the best superhero movies of all time. Not as colorful as Spiderman 1 or suspensful as Spiderman 3, but still holds it's place as the most memorable Spiderman in the series.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp February 14, 2011
More violence than first movie! Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 for intense stylized violence, and disturbing images.
Kid, 9 years old February 14, 2011

the first one is better

Kid, 9 years old January 9, 2011
spider man vs a scientist to save new york city from dying but in the movie no one is killed
Teen, 13 years old Written byprince of persia November 8, 2010
loved it
Kid, 12 years old September 5, 2010

great

better than the first and the third
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 May 3, 2010

Iffy for ages 12-14

This movie contains a lot of very violent and frightening content that may give little kids nightmares. It's a very enjoyable movie for older tweens+, but not something to watch with your 10 year old. Therefore, I rate this movie iffy for ages 12-14.
Kid, 10 years old March 1, 2010
i dont really like this movie
Kid, 10 years old February 28, 2010

perfect for tweens

worst of the 3.
Kid, 11 years old February 26, 2010
Its a fav. Good movie. Some stuff kids might not like. At the end Doc. Oct. dies. I rate it awesome for 8+.
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2010

Good for anyone

Pretty good. I'm a fan of spiderman in comic books, and I didnt think this movie interpreted it well. But thats my only thumbs down to the movie
Kid, 12 years old January 25, 2010

good for teens

Spider man 2 is ok but it can't top the orginal did you know the title horror hospital aka the hospital scsne came frome a 1973 movie with the same title
Kid, 10 years old December 16, 2009

Not as good as 1 & 3

This movie was WAY worse than the other two. There was barely any action. I am pretty dissapointed. But still it is OK.
Kid, 10 years old October 15, 2009

awesome for tween and cool for teens.

Violents and at the end the bad guy dose not let peter (spiderman) destroy the replica of the sun and gose down withit
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009
Great movie, and the actor for Doctor Octopus really changed the wimpy guy from the comics into a really strong villian. Fantastic fights, my favourite was the train scene.
Kid, 10 years old August 16, 2009