All member reviews for Spider-Man 3

Kid, 12 years old September 5, 2010

this movie is awesome!
Kid, 11 years old August 20, 2010

terrible

acting is bad script is bad plot is bad terrible movie
Kid, 11 years old June 23, 2010

Great movie for teens

This is a good movie to watch when your bored. But parents beware, this movie contains a lot of violence, drinking and very scary images. There also a few bad words. I think teens will enjoy this movie more than adults and children of course.

Ughhh

S3 was the WORST spidey movie. I mean, peter goes EMO!!! What gives!! STUPID! But the critics did go a littl too far!!
Kid, 9 years old June 26, 2012

SPIDERMAN 3

Great and intense end to Spiderman trilogy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrequelHater878 January 3, 2015

Worst Spider-Man movie

I cannot believe they messed this one up. It's a shame too, because Spider-Man 2 was such a fantastic movie. The movie has way too many villains. they rush the venom story arc which could have filled two movies let alone one, they made the black suit lame, and the story is horrible. And you know what, Sam Raimi isn't the one to blame here. it's Sony. They wanted Venom in the film because they knew that if he was in the movie, it would make lots of money, but Raimi wasn't ready to make a movie with Venom in it.
Kid, 12 years old December 21, 2014

Not Ok

This movie is horrible. Falls short of the reboot. In one scene, it focuses on Peters private area's (though he is clothed) Terrible acting all around.
Kid, 11 years old October 24, 2014

Good, but boring at times

Violence- 3 (Fistfights, Venom is creepy)
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheFMan September 21, 2014

Awful. Juuuuust Awful

This movie sucked. Horrible, awful, and terrible bullish!t. It's crap on top of crap on top of more crap. if u didn't get the point, THIS MOVIE SUCKS! Spider twerking, REALLY?! All the character took complete 180s on their roles. Venom was shoehorned, and misused. Venom doesn't make people d!cks, it increases power. There was too many subplots, and 75% of those subplots I didn't give a f*ck about! So, yeah, don't watch this movie! TheFMan Out!
Kid, 9 years old August 13, 2014

good cartoon but some violence

good movie but some violent fighting scenes
Kid, 11 years old August 3, 2014

The darkest Spider-Man movie yet. It's also extremely epic.

Two words: dark, epic. This Spider-Man movie brings out the evil of Spider-Man. That's basically the whole plot. There's stylized violence including webs and no profanity or sexual content. And since this movie is aimed at kids, there's obviously no drugs. The movie is just plain dark and epic. That's about it.
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2014

Good but not exactly appropriate for everyone.

It's a pretty scary movie, Venom is scary, Sandman is sad, a few tense scenes, an emotional death and seeing an emotional scene in which a father misses his daughter and leaves her some letters, before jumping out of her window after a brief conversation with his angry wife. Age 11 and under should maybe not watch this movie...
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan July 14, 2014

Spider-Man 3 movie review

I expected a lot more from "Spider-Man 3". It is one of the biggest cinematic disaters of all time. The script was horrible. The acting was awful. The plot was mediocre. It wasn't very attention-grabbing. I liked "Spider-Man 2". This movie ruined its predecessor. The main problem with the movie is the choice of characters. I hated it when emo Peter Parker was dancing in the streets of New York City. The director should have stuck with one villain. "Spider-Man 3" was overthought. It was just messed up and the emo Peter Parker made it worse. I try to avoid "Spider-Man 3" at any cost. The one good thing about "Spider-Man 3" is the last act which is the climatic battle between Spider-Man and the two villains. That still doesn't change my opinion about this film.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth July 1, 2014

spider-man return is darker than the last.

spider-man 3 is the final and darkest chapter of the trilogy.This movie includes peter trying to save the city while trying to fight his own demons. This movie is darker than the previous 2 films including a dramatic death at the end.
Kid, 10 years old June 29, 2014

I think spiderman 3 was a good movie

Spiderman 3 has a few bad words in it and when Peter gets the black ooze on him he becomes so full of him self.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck May 30, 2014

Great 3rd installment to a great trilogy.

Acting was okay. CGI was good. Story was good. Great villains. Lots of action. This movie has some violence. A-- is used once or twice. One sexual joke that most kids won't get. Venom maybe a little scary for young children. Spidey still keeps up the good work and morals.
Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2014

Spider-Man 3 Kid Review

I really loved this movie...my favorite in the Spider-Man franchise. There are a few mild swears, nothing too bad. There is one mature couple-y scene between Peter and Gwen, and a few kisses throughout. The main iffy aspect of this movie is the violence/number of deaths. The villains are just a bit scary, but they kill/hurt characters often. I remember one or two main characters dying. I would say kids should definitely watch with an adult. Aside from the negative, Peter, MJ, and Harry (at times) are pretty good role models. Uncle Ben's advice from the previous movies still prove true; "With great power comes great responsibility."
Teen, 17 years old Written bykamil101 May 22, 2014

Good Movie, Positive Messages

Great Movie. Under rated for people to get more money. It's not as good as the first 2, but was still fun and exciting. Get a life CSM.
Kid, 9 years old May 5, 2014

Great movie

Well it gets a bit violent but otherwise I really enjoyed it . Maybe because the good guy turned bad but I would just like to warn parents that it also is about relationships and stuff.
Kid, 12 years old May 1, 2014

Okay

It was great,although the others were better. It has way too much romance. It's violent and too much villians