All member reviews for Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2009

a lovely horse film

this film is just lovely. But the vilonce is a bit intense for a rated G. There's lots of threats through gones, and people try to hurt horses. The theme about a brave horse is awsome but i think this is a little intense for a G i think it should have been PG.
Teen, 14 years old Written byccbluebonnet February 8, 2011

I absolutely love this movie! I can't put into words how magnificent this movie is! I was six when I first watched this and at fourteen, I still love it! It just about makes me cry every single time I watch it. If you haven't seen it, then this is a MUST SEE!
Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2010

The BEST horse movie on Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spirit is the BEST horse movie I have ever seen!!!!!!! WARNING - This movie is so awesome that it will make you cry! I wish I had the bond with my horse like the one Little Creek had with Spirit. I have watched this movie so many times that I can almost remember every word. When I was about 5, I drew a picture book about Spirit because I loved it so much (a very lame attempt if I do say so myself!) The audio buy Bryan Adams if pretty cool too...
Kid, 9 years old April 19, 2009

Teen, 15 years old Written byAmbrusen February 9, 2014

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Review

True the horses do not speak much, but what kid really follows long, boring conversations? The horses' actions and expressions convey their thoughts in any language. There is no swearing (due to the limited talk), no sex, and the violence does not include anything gory or bloody. In fact the "violence" was that the horse was mistreated. I saw this movie when I was four. Most of the things that people are worried about really flew over my head, but now re watching it bring tears to my eyes. It really can be a powerful film if you just watch.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBooknerd101 December 19, 2012

I still watch it

Yes, this is a kids movie. Yes, I will still watch it. It is that good. It will appeal to kids and to adults. This could be considered a feel good movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBugie78 July 30, 2012

"Here I am"

Great story, I love Spirit. He is awesome, the singer Bryan Adams makes the movie more into seeing it. I love how they kept it more realistic as in the horses don't talk. Only the narrative, and the humans do. I love how Spirit saves Rain from drowning in a river. And she survies. It a touching story.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic May 11, 2012

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Review

The movie's big action scenes, at times, make you forget you're even watching animation. There's an in-your-face sequence involving a runaway, crashing train that will make you squirm in your seat trying to get out of the way.
Kid, 10 years old April 11, 2012

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME me and my family just watched it last night and my 4 year old sister LOVED it
Kid, 10 years old April 10, 2012

A beautiful movie

A great family movie. Some violence scenes, flirting, and 2 bad words that are cut out like, ''What the-'' and ''son of a-''. But a nice movie for little kids.
Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2012

This is the best movie in the world

I have watched this movie ever since I was 2 years old and now I am 11 and I have had one copy of this movie ever since I was 3. I think it is the best movie in the world, I would really recommend this movie for people of all ages. The film is beautifully made and I think that this will always be my favourite movie .
Teen, 13 years old Written bySuperMarwa December 15, 2011

How awesome is it? Very!

I love this movie. It is very emotional despite the hard time this wonderful horse goes through. However i would not recommend this film for anyone younger than 7, or sensitive kids. I made me so sad. It has fire involved and whips too.
Kid, 12 years old October 14, 2011

brilliant few faults

i think the a good story that can help the understanding of a wild horses mind there is smoking and drinking and a tiny bit of violence if child dose not like animals being hurt then this is not one to see but is a brilliant fiom on the whole
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

good movie. fave movie about a horse
Kid, 10 years old September 30, 2010

STUIPED MOVIE!!!!!!!!!

y can't I watch it. i'm a tween. STUIPED MOVIE WON'T LET ME WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written by4kidshater September 19, 2010

A very good movie despite making me go to sleep and kind of ripping of Bambi

This movie is good, but it kinds of ripoff Bambi though. I remember when it went to theaters and i slept through it, but i liked it. I highly recommeded it.
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2010

I wonder if they have kids....WELL ITS SO GOOD U WANT IT TO KEEP GOING!

i LOVED the movie....a great great movie
Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2010

You have to watch this!

thsi movie rocks! i got around when i was 6 and nothing bothered me. I love horses so that movie was and still is one of my all time favorite movies!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old February 21, 2010

This movie is great!! the music is awesome!!! ive been watching this my whole life. maybe a little violent for ages 6 and under but its really an awesome movie!!
Kid, 11 years old January 30, 2010

a great, action packed movie.

next to the lion king, this is my favorite movie. its fun an exitciting, I like the fact that it's for kids and tells a good story. With little kids, tv's not all about dora.