All member reviews for Spirited Away

Teen, 13 years old Written byLedZepFan98 April 25, 2012

Why a rating of 11?

This is my favorite anime movie. Anyone of any age will find something they like in this if you are a fan of fantasy, adventure, animation, anime or film you should love this movie. Kids should love it to
Teen, 15 years old Written byLegend736 April 10, 2012

Strange,but excellent

Kid, 9 years old April 2, 2012

spritied away review

its a great movie and i love it! it might be a bit scary for younger children. i definley reccomted it for 7 ages and up. one of Hayao Miyazaki's best movies in my opian.
Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2012

wow

wow, i am blown away by this movie, i watched it with my sister who is 8, she was scared by it, but i luved it, amazing, exoves, i saw it when i was three, i was so scared we stopped it in the middle
Teen, 14 years old Written byUnseenWorld February 29, 2012

Amazing!

I first watched this movie when I was 6, and instantly fell in love with it. Since I'm a bit mature for my age I put the recommended age for 7 and up. This movie does have a few scary and violent parts, but nothing too graphic. It has a lot of positive messages about kindness and selflessness. Chihiro risks her own life to save those who she cares about. I would say this is one of the best movies I have ever watched, and I would definitely recommend it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJinxIsMeJ February 23, 2012

Will leave you speechless!

Spirited Away is one of the best animated children's movies in the world, period. The story is magnificent and touching, there are many funny moments, the characters are extremely memorable, the animation is top notch. CSM says that there are scary looking creatures, but I used to watch this when I was 5 years old and the only thing that scared me were the pigs in the beginning. This is by far my favorite kid's movie of all time.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytori225 February 20, 2012

Great Movie!

I saw this movie last year and I loved it! The different spirits might scare some younger kids, though.
Teen, 13 years old Written byVeronique148 February 15, 2012

oF7o

This movie came out when I was four I dont remember seeing at that time but I remeber seeing it at 4 or 5.This movie scared the crap outta me.Im not as scared but this movie is still fudgin crazy.Its a amazing film though!
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar February 5, 2012

The Greatest Animated Movie Ever

Such a great movie. Girls will love the main character. It is very scary at some points
Kid, 11 years old February 4, 2012

Scary

It is scary. But good, too.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMJ432 January 19, 2012

Spirited Away Review

The creatures in this movie are definatley creepy and odd I remeber seeing this when i was little and i was really confused show it to kids who caan understand it and not be frightened by it (watch it yourself first)
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverwing365 January 16, 2012

Do Yourself a Favor, Watch This

I was introduced to this film when I was very young. At first I was somewhat skeptical about seeing a anime film, but after watching it , I became a hardcore Studio Ghibli nerd. This film is amazing, filled with very likable and complex characters, a fantasic soundtrack, and a truly moving story. It's perfect for kids with boundless imaginations, and it will even awaken the little kid inside adults. See it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGabe4243 December 31, 2011

I hate anime/manga crap but LOVE THIS!!

Favorite movie ever. Creative, visually stunning, creepy, heartwarming, AWESOME. I DONT LIKE ANIME BUT MIYAZAKI is a GENIUS!! However, some scary stuff. blood in scenes, dragons, no-faces, and the big headed evil woman and her baby will frighten young viewers. Ive noticed most of the negative viewers on this page are because of frights, but I think its just darn quality good!
Kid, 11 years old December 26, 2011

Some Freaky Monsters, But A Beautiful Movie All The Way! ;)

Yes, there are some freaky monsters, but otherwise it's a glorious movie! I loved it as a six-year-old and still do! :)
Kid, 12 years old December 12, 2011

BEST EVER!!!! :D

My favourite movie ever since I was 4!! I totally reccomend it for everyone! Best Movie!! :D
Teen, 13 years old Written bypoe-ette November 26, 2011

To ocie14:

Did you watch the rest of the movie? No-face is GOOD! he just doesn't know what's wrong or right! Jeez! To others: WATCH THIS! I watched it when i was a baby, and have a no-face poster in my room to this day! <3 it!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymrmistofelees November 12, 2011

Easily the BEST Miyazaki film that I've seen. I love it!

Just to warn you, just when you think this movie can't get any stranger, it still does. Okay, now that's out of the way. Let's continue the review. In my mind, this movie is sort of like Alice in Wonderland, if I had to compare it to another movie. The animation is amazing, especially for a movie from its time. The main character is female, and she is brave and adventurous, and learns to be more polite throughout the movie. Also, this move really gets your imagination moving. There are a few scenes that may scare younger kids (a man with a bunch of arms, a spirit in a black cloak who wears a mask to cover his face) but nothing terrifying. And to all who were (or still are?) scared of No-Face, I honestly thought that powerful water spirit (the one that appeared as a stink spirit) was far scarier than No-Face. :P
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2011

It is just fine, not scary

I think this movie was great and a heart fulfilling, but on the other side which explains about the way that is just kind of weird. But I am 11 and thought this was a good movie it shows a positive message about the young girl in the story, she's brave, concerning, and best of all an honest child. That's what makes this a good movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLoverNumber101 August 9, 2011

AMAZING!!

This movie can be creepy, a bit scary, but overall a good movie. This movie is one of my favories and by far my fav anime movie. I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!
Kid, 12 years old August 2, 2011

Really Good Anime!

For the family. Some kids may be scared under 7 by the ghosts and creatures but nothing bad happens, if your child is not scared by ghosts [ in movie they are harmless ] by all means let them watch it too! Has a little bit of blood in one or two scenes, but kids can handle and very little blood! It was a little too weird for me at parts but most of it was great! Highly Reccomended! 4/5