All member reviews for Spongebob Squarepants: Fear of a Krabby Patty

Eight episodes themed around Mr. Krabby.

It's Mr. KRABS!!!!!!

Hi, I love this show so much, why can't I like this if I like the series. Oh, yeah, his name is Mr. Krabs, not Mr. Krabby and he is not a lobster, Larry is a lobster. Mr. Krabs is a crab, duh!
Adult Written byclarence August 6, 2015
Kid, 10 years old March 14, 2014
Teen, 15 years old Written byBeavisandButthead April 14, 2013

OK for kids 5+

This is a good movie with a list of shows.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 22, 2012

spongebob squarepants fear of a krabby p

Families can talk about the positive qualities of SpongeBob (friendly, caring). On the flipside, parents could talk to their child about Mr. Krabby's greedy qualities. What are the negative effects of greed? How do other character perceive Mr. Krabby's greed? Parents could also highlight SpongeBob's recurring theme that honest, caring people receive good things in return. Bad people receive bad things in return.
Kid, 12 years old August 1, 2012

SPONGEBOB IS NOT THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE. Kirby right back at ya! is the best show EVA MADE
Kid, 10 years old November 29, 2011

Rated G1/2 for General Audiences with Caution

Some parts are not good for kids under 5
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2011

Best Show ever made!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymarcanthony86 March 18, 2011

HATE IT , but i watch it when i am bored.
Kid, 8 years old January 9, 2011
Kid, 11 years old July 5, 2010

a adorable movie. good for little kids
Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2009

Cool episodes on an awesome DVD

I liked this DVD, it is one of my favorite SpongeBob SquarePants DVDs. Add it to your collection if you are a fan of the show!

Funniest kid-friendly show made!

me and my little brother (7) loved this!!! All Spongebob's are awesome and for kids! My favorite Spongebob is Spy Buddies and Band Geeks!!! Best Spongebobs ever! awesome show!!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

A good show

It is a great show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

i have this dvd
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

i say it should be rated g but its still awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sponge bob is all oround good its not inupropiate {exuse my spelling} its good for all ages no doubt about that and sure you can say that this episode is dull but realy any one would like anything sponge bob and its not like its bad like other nickolodean shows *danny phantom* but it teaches friend ship and stuff over all i say sponge bob is apropiate {again exuse my spelling} for 1minute year olds but 8-13 year olds watch it most its so funny p.s. its mr.krabs not mr.krabby
Teen, 16 years old Written byyomisan April 9, 2008

Great Show

I love this show! Its soooo funny and its kinda just ridiculous in a hilarious way. And its Mr.Krabs not Mr.Krabby