All member reviews for Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over

Kids will love it, but adults may find it flat.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydmack April 9, 2008

Great movie my friend should see this.

Teen, 17 years old Written byluvanger January 9, 2010

Appropriate for kids, but just plain awful.

This movie contains some violence and brief mild profanity, but contains entirely positive messages about forgiveness and friendship. That said, it's not anything that is worth watching. This movie is nothing like the first two. I didn't like the first two myself, but I respect them for the fact that they at least were enjoyable to most people, and thus did not judge them. This movie, however, is just plain bad. The movie is poorly directed, poorly written, poorly choreographed, and basically poorly made. I hate to give it such a low rating, but that's just how it needs to be.

good movie for little kids..

I must say this 3-D movie was very childiish and I reccomend this to age 2-6. I enjoyed the first 2 better.
Adult Written by413804 February 4, 2012

Disappointing

Crappy Conclusion to the first two. The directors just wanted to try out 3D effects. Made my head hurt as a first grader.
Adult Written bydpwerner April 9, 2008

The 3-D graphics were interesting. There was little plot. Dialogue was weak. The child-spies used mild profanity, were disrespectful of each other and adults and other children they encountered. There was a lot of fighting.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhithop767 February 25, 2015

only watch if tou have to

if you want to watch a spy kids movie don't start to watch this one its the worst one yet. it will just make your kids dumber .I can almost say it was the worst movie i saw. And its not in 3D! What i would do if i were you is tell your kids its pg 13 and they wont want to watch pg 13 movies any more . but what i can say is watch the first 2 before this also a 10 year old having a girlfriend really .
Adult Written byJared Berns September 13, 2014

Atrocious

For the love of God,Buddha, or any other deity out there, do not watch this movie. At best, this movie can shut up a 5 year old. At worst, it can make any movie-goer want to puke (lots of motion, especially in 3-D). Parents should show there children actual good films.
Kid, 10 years old September 10, 2014

Worst Of Spy Kids Series

This is by far the worst Spy Kids movie. The animation for the video game background is bad and the costumes are even worse. Also, at the end, Junie (Playing a 10 yr. old) has a "Girlfriend", Demitra (Playing a 9 yr. old). Kids that age are way too young to have girlfriends or boyfriends. It is a bad influence for kids. This movie doesn't have anything bad in it, it is just a horrible movie overall!
Kid, 12 years old February 25, 2014

Pretty great

I've watched this movie and the other Spy Kids installments, and I've gotta say, they're all wonderful. It was full of action-packed, virtual-reality awesomeness that kept me glued to my seat throughout the whole movie. The humour in this one seems a bit forced at times, and there were at least a dozen overly cliché areas, but I otherwise enjoyed it greatly. I'm sure that a lot of people will enjoy this movie like myself, but I make no guarantees, as this movie, like the others, will be beyond terrible if you lack an imagination. Just saying. ;)
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2013

Even though I generically do not like live-action movies, this is one of the best.

The violence is essentially the action in this movie. My favorite part of the movie was the robot saying, "Time flies when you're having fun".
Kid, 9 years old April 23, 2012

BOO

I hated it! It was boring....nope i am not seeing it any more!
Kid, 9 years old October 24, 2011

the best

it's fantastic
Teen, 15 years old Written byhypemiitrudog07 October 22, 2011

DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!

My favorite by far. When Juni's sister Carmen gets stuck in a game on a mission, Juni must rescue her before the game gets distributed by going in the game. Before I say anything else, if you saw Spy Kids 4, than it may have seemed cool at first, but it was a total let down and this one is not! There obviously is a bunch of violence, like a really intense drag race, a robot fight, a sword fight, a lava surfing scene, and other stuff that would make the film really intense (especially in 3d). there are some things that do sound a little scary. one of them is a game-over (when a character loses all of their lives) and a few threats. on the side of sex, Juni has a crush on a girl (who does get a game over). there are 5 things that you can talk about: 1. everyone is your family 2. why did Juni's grandfather want to speak with the toy maker 3. how you view people 4. why a girl got a game over for Juni 5. what were the characters' motivations This review is not intended to be a spoiler, but I hope that you enjoy this film!
Parent Written byAnonymous 2 August 26, 2011

Good But Strong

As one of the first film with almost all 3-D, I really liked this movie. I feel though, that some of the language is incredibly racy for a little children's movie. Deep consideration should be used to decide whether or not your child can handle this intense barrage of language.
Kid, 9 years old May 15, 2011

Good movie

Saw this when I was younger, loved it.
Kid, 11 years old April 3, 2011

The best spy kids yet!

I love spy kids!
Teen, 16 years old Written bythe vampires August 14, 2010

i love alexa vega

i love it
Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2010

Perfect movie!

An awesome spy movie that is better than the first two! There is some violence, but its not really intense. There is a talk about boyfriend and girlfriend at the middle of the movie. This was a cool movie that I am sure you will enjoy!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 June 15, 2010

Didn't like it as much as 1 and 2

I loved the first two movies, but this one was my least favorite. The plot wasn't as interesting. Younger kids might find the 3D scary. I think this is a more tween movie (6-8) but not really a family movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 17, 2010

the best spy kids movie yet!

the best one yet!