All member reviews for St. Trinian's

Teen, 14 years old Written byleahxo August 15, 2011

Give Me Back My Two Hours.

To be honest, I was not even paying attention most of the time because I was dozing off to sleep. A complete waste of time.
Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2010

FAB!

OMG funny!!! I love the twins, the 10 year olds! They're so funny!!! Yeah, there is a bit of swearing and you see a girl running around the corridors naked (although she's covering herself with her hands) and people filming her. But who cares, it's funny!
Kid, 11 years old February 16, 2010

older kids not little

actually pretty funny!! lol it was a laugh
Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2014

Funny

I think this is a great film and its really funny I think that anyone age 10+ could watch this film on their own but anyone under 10 should watch this with an adult or older sibling I give this film 4 out of 5 stars
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissPretty175 November 29, 2013

Watched three times in one day for 20 DAYS!!!

OMG, this is soooooooo funny!!! This is so my favorite film. OK, it says stuff about tampons, mentions the black market, scamming, sh*t, sl*ts, bloo*y h*ll, not paying bills... BUT WHO EVEN CARES WHEN IT'S SUCH AN AMAZING FILM?!?!
Kid, 12 years old June 24, 2013

Funny and entertaining

I love this movie. I think that it is funny and very entertaining I have read reviews of it being boring but believe me it's not. It's got a lot of jokes and it's extremely funny because it shows a different side of British boarding schools
Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2010

St Trinians- Iffy for 12+

St Trinians Isn't the kind of film you Want to watch staight away after you've bought it, but it is a film that shows promise. It is generally funny althrough and stars quite a lot of famous people: Toby Jones Stephen Fry. Celia Imrie Tallulah Riley Colin Firth. Rupert Everett - as a woman :- Lily Cole. Palohma Faith. Girls Aloud. Russel Brand and Someother people you may recconise. But why I rated it iffy was the plot wasn't as good as it could've been + it says on the age bit on the back about drugs and kissing, but it didn't mention the swearing! :( But it is a good film. :)
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2009

HORRIBLE RUDE MOVIE ON GIRL STEREOTYPES!!