All member reviews for Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2009

Kid, 11 years old May 30, 2009

When I was a toddler, my mom took me to see this movie thinking it was just about silly monsters cracking jokes. But for a whole year I would sleep with my parents because I was scared that a monster would be in my room. Now I'm 11 and of course I know there's no such thing. Just don't take younger kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byover-analyze August 5, 2013

Disturbing Thoughts & Images

Star Trek: Wrath of Khan is a space lover's delight. Filled with action this movie also has disturbing images of a weird creature, similar to a leech, that crawls into people's ears, and makes them follow the command of Khan, and drives them insane. You see images of people being tortured by this sensation in the movie. In addition, there are scenes of blood and injuries that may be disturbing to some. Also, it says the D word, and has sad parts, when Spock sacrifices himself so the others can escape.
Kid, 10 years old November 7, 2012

COOL!!

REALLY GOOD! But if your sensitive about bad words, then take precaution if your child is going to see this awesome movie.
Kid, 9 years old October 29, 2012

STAR TREK 2

A lot better than the 1st
Kid, 10 years old August 5, 2013

More Violent than I expected

Thrilling, Adventurous movie that may scare ten year olds. In one scene, a type of space bug crawls into one characters ear and the others head. Lots of explosions, where the show characters burned afterword. Minor cuss words said frequently throughout the movie. But, you shouldn't worry about language in this movie because I think violence and scariness is a bigger problem.
Teen, 15 years old Written bythefinalfrontier1701 November 4, 2010

COMPLETE DOCUMENTATION OF STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN

Admiral Kirk returns to the Enterprise for a cadet training mission. Meanwhile, the Miranda class, USS Reliant (NCC-1864) searches for a suitable planet to test Project Genesis. They must make sure there is no life forms, because Genesis will destroy the planet and then reform it. They think the are orbiting Ceti Alpha VI, but don't know it has been destroyed. The shockwave, threw Ceti Alpha V out of orbit and transformed it into a "baraly class M" planet. Scanners report life signs and Checov and the Captain beam down. They are captured by Khan Noonien Singh and he inserts Ceti Eel into their ears which causes them to accept suggestions. Khan hijacks the Reliant and beams the crew to the planet. He then seeks his revenge on Kirk. Meanwhile the Enterprise is sent to investigate why an order has been given to turn over Genesis to Kirk. They encounter the Reliant, which doesn't respond to hails. Instead of raising the shields, like the book says, Kirk just goes to yellow alert. The Reliant raises it's shields and fires before the Enterprise can even begin raising it's. This causes massive damage to the Enterprise and takes out all but the battery. Khan than hails Kirk and tells him to turn over Genesis and himself to the Reliant. Instead, Kirk enters Reliant's prefix code and orders it to lower it's shields. This allows a some phasers to be fired. This destroys Reliant's warp drive and the photon control. Despite the damage, the Reliant escaped. Kirk continues to the science station to find everyone either dead, or gone. They also find Chekov and the captain of the reliant who was planted by Khan to get Genesis from Kirk. The crew finds the station's transporters still on. It appears that some of the station's personnel escaped to the inside of a nearby planet. Here, they discover the Genesis cave and a few science officers. This is when Chekov and the captain are told to kill the captain. Instead, the captain kill himself in order to save the Admiral, but Chekov collapses and the eel leaves his ear. The eel is destroyed by Kirk and Checkov recovers, but Khan finds the location of Genesis and beams it up. The Enterprise beams Kirk and the crew up and attempt to reach a nebula since they can't outrun or outgun the Reliant. The Enterprise enters the nebula with Reliant following, but Reliant couldn't get it's shields up or the screen working. Kirk stated the odds would be even if both ships didn't have shields or view of each other. After a grueling battle in the nebula, the Reliant is heavily damaged but the Enterprise's primary system goes offline. This means the Enterprise can't warp. Khan, instead of surrendering, activates Genesis and the Enterprise only has a few minutes to get away. Without warp, it will never escape in time. Captain Spock, leaves his post silently and goes down to engeneering to fix the ship. But, radiation is leaking and Mccoy won't allow Spock in. Spock nerve pinches Mccoy and downloads his memory to him. He then enters the room and is able to fix the core, and the Enterprise escapes just before Genesis begins. Spock "dies" from radiation poisoning and his casket is launched on the newly formed Genesis Planet and the movie ends here.

Kid, 11 years old June 8, 2015

Terrible

Sooooo boring and dull. If you Love Star Trek then you might like it, but if not, don't waste your time. I love movies and this has got to be my least favoutie
Kid, 8 years old May 21, 2015

OK sequel is a bit better than the first.

My rating PG-13: for some brutal action.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypicardisbetter May 8, 2015

KKKKKHHHHHAAAAANNNNN

I wasn't really expecting much because I like Star Wars a lot more, but this movie was top-notch and Ricardo Montalbon that is all
Kid, 12 years old January 19, 2015

good

i loved the movie, but my fav character died
Teen, 13 years old Written byFamilyTrek August 31, 2013

Dear Parents...

It's a good movie, actually very good. I'd watch it again but this film I think is more violent than Into Darkness. My little brother couldn't stand the bloodsuckers and my little brother watches movies like Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean and Batman all the time. 11 years and up.
Kid, 9 years old January 2, 2010

Great Movie!

I saw this when I was 8, and I still love it. The only thing that was bad is the violence. If only PG-13 had been invented when this was made. In the part when the worm gets put in those guys' ears, my mom covered my eyes. Parents, cover your 7 - year old's eyes too. Otherwise, this was my first Star Trek movie, and I encouage you to see it.
Kid, 8 years old August 19, 2009